Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Kachra ...you love na how u spoil things 😆  ...but relief* at least that song had something to offer you.. 

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

thanks carooo...🤗  its ok, u make it by my lotw..that was enuff for me..

AH! rite, i know that thing... i have witnessed and experienced myself in dat situation  where u get mad on old ones and give leninecy to the new ones , so knew whats actual thing..😃

yeah.. i gave you tabu..cuz i find you like dat...i mean i find her sophisticated and eloquent...plus she is more of a reserved type so thought would suit you..😃😳  ...kya kare it just my eye. 

I have witnessed many people getting mad for liking disliking... so it pisses me off when people can't accept criticism... I can easily ignore things that's not a secret so if it hurts someone I can totally ignore it... but then the same person when brings the topic back I can't control myself from bajaoing... 😆
No2Pencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I have witnessed many people getting mad for liking disliking... so it pisses me off when people can't accept criticism... I can easily ignore things that's not a secret so if it hurts someone I can totally ignore it... but then the same person when brings the topic back I can't control myself from bajaoing... 😆

and dats why i always say you are non biased ..u will bajaoy everyone including friends if u find something irritating 😃

and dats why i always say you are non biased ..u will bajaoy everyone including friends if u find something irritating 😃

Sometimes it's funny to read people's comments... I care a damn about few things and if I bajao or troll it's for fun. If people don't get it I show them my middle finger 😆 
Not sure if it's a good thing or not about being non biased 😆 I know this irritates many 😆
Easy_A thumbnail

Easy set

1. You meet one of your friends from I-F somewhere, how you react and how'd you spend your day? (Name the friend too).

troubleshooter- i so wanna meet him ... 😃  ..well! if one day we will collide.. i would be jaw drop dead ..😲 ..and i would be telling myself...this isn't real , u just taking wrong guy as him..and den i will confirm from him like 5-6 times is he really the troubleshooter.. Once i will be satisfied , we gonna hang out..we go to coffee shop 1st  cuz of course i wanna talk to him..and den we might go to amusument park..then to shopping..then thick shake...then to movies...popcorns..movies...dinner..den on a hill to watch saturn  or stars with telescope 😆 ...something like dat would be our day imo.. LOL

That's funny.. how would you confirm if it's really troubleshooter? I mean, what would be your litmus test? 😆 And that sounds like a day completely dedicated to troubleshooter with hopping from amusement park to thick shake to watching stars with telescope. Bet he couldn't ask for more.😆

2. Vijay gives you the responsibility to organize a big bash, where all from I-F are invited. What would you do to make it a memorable and enjoyable one? Imagine that you haven't seen any of them, what would be their signature that would give away their identity?

trouble- he would be top to bottom a brand label and also his classic iron man stache will be a giveaway.
That's all him again. 

easy - somebody who will be picking food very carefully and eating salads and all ..and looking here and there , looking for someone ...ummm...trouble of course.. 😆

What's scary is if I ask this to others who know me, they'd probably come up with something like this as well.😆 Right on about looking for troubleshooter as soon as he slips out of my eyesight though. 😆 

farah - would be in blue saree 😃
shelly - she would be with twins and most fashionable  girl dere.
hooli - most tallest guy 
boss - hitting on girls 
suhana - taking selfies 
sunny - girl singing , chirping round ..trying to interact with people 
Heart.Flower - will be the silent one in the corner and bit of a shy. 
Ashraa - Playing pranks on people 
cari - Telling ashraa to behave ..😆 and she will be also a silent one .

my party will be in oasis..i will be put a camp..and bring lot of belly dancers and arab male dancers dere and there will be lots of music and all type of food ...u name it , u got it..Yeah! and of course it will be in evening..watching sunset in desert would be gorgeous and moonlight and dat too in oasis <3...what a purffect place to puuurrrtyyy 😃

3. You are transformed into a pen one day. Whose pen would you like to be and why and which color, which brand and which color ink would you prefer?
sunny..😳 ...she write such beautiful poem ..and if i can be someones poetry what else i want..I wanna become gray tighe Brand..damn! gorgeous classic fountain pen..ink color would be royal blue.

4. A GM one fine day bans you from I-F without any explanation. What would you do to get back?
LOL..happened to me before too and i usually don't take headaches to get it back..i'll just make a new account. 
5. Who do you vote for the following awards and why? Use the members here ...you can repeat them... obviously.

Most likely to win a Pulitzer award - shelly cuz she is kind , compassionate, and sweet girl and also leadership qualities..she can be the one. 😉

Most likely to win an Oscar - hooligan cuz he is totally nautankibaaz

Most likely to take over the world - me ...cuz dats what i expect from myself. 

Most likely to marry for money - TheBoss cuz i don't see no other reason for him saying yes to marriage.😆

Most likely to get married first - -Suhana- or Troubleshooter cuz suhana wants to get married asap and trouble is finding so he can make her pack his things, and make her do his laundaries and also she can cook chicken biryani for him...

Most Likely To Become A Model - Heart.Flowers cuz i can see she would be working with models soon and who knows she herself can become one..Anyways! she do modelling showcasing her own clothes..i have seen many pics..😃

Most likely to be a playboy centerfold - Sunny cuz she can totally make boys hook to herself.
Poor Sunny... her name really does make a difference even though she screams on top her lungs that she is nothing like SunnyLeone again and again. 😆

Most likely to win a Nobel Peace Prize - me cuz i hate fights n i try to make mellow and balance things and i also try dat my environment remains too.
I hate fights too... especially with certain people, if it were up to me, I'd sail smoothly for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible.

Most likely to win a Nobel Prize for Science Trouble cuz he is big time bot lover and i can see him doing something crazy for sure..
I can imagine him doing crazy things ...period.😆

Most likely to be on broadway  TheBoss  cuz he is nomad ..king of roads 

Most likely to be President of USA Shelly cuz she is smart and of course has leadership qualities ..She can run a country beautifully..😳

Most likely to win a beauty pageant - Easy cuz its not about outer beauty only..u need inner beauty too as well as brains to be a winner of a beauty pageant..and she got it all..😃
That's really sweet... I actually did consider a beauty pageant at one point but circumstances weren't right for it. 

Most likely to be in prison  Hooligan cuz he has guns 😆

Most likely to live in a trailer park trouble / me cuz we both love trailer parks.

Does he love trailer parks? 😲

Most likely to be a broke artist Farah cuz all she love is sad and sappy songs

Most likely to win X Factor Farah/ cari cuz both are crazy
Most likely to cure cancer Ashraa cuz i don't know she will
Most likely to become a teacher cari  cuz cari was helping ashraa in her studies..so she is already a teacher.
Most likely to break a world record TheBoss cuz he has got everything to become most tharki person in world..am sure he will be making some kind of  record for sure..👏👏
Most likely to become a comedian Masterdisaster cuz is comedy is no match , he is he best. 
Yeah he did make me laugh out loud a couple times... LOL

Most likely to win the lottery but lose the ticket  Hooligan cuz awww my bhoola bhaala hooli not able to handle too much of happiness.
Couple most likely to get married - Trouble and easy ?! i really don't know how they will end but hopefully they do get marry 😳

Sweet and amen to that... pray for us.

Most likely to woo Paris Hilton Masterdisaster ..cuz apparently i have seen his interest in blonde girls😃
Most likely to end up in a mental asylum  Farah cuz pyscho's real home is mental asylum. 
Ouch.. 😆 

Most likely to be a millionaire Ashraa cuz i do have intuition she will do something real big in life. 😛
Most likely to turn up as an alien from outer space - dating_mystery ..oh well! do i need to explain dat too ?

Sorry about the late reply...but I must admit that you did justice to all my questions and thanks for that. It was a fun filled week.

Easy_A thumbnail

2nd easy set

Fave dish?  creamy mushroom pasta
Fave English movie? "The bridge of madison county" is one of my favt.
Fave Hindi movie? "Rang de basanti"..its just one out of bunch.
Fave English song? my best friend by tim mcgraw i have been hooked to it rite now
Fave Hindi song? shikaytein from lootera atm

You said that your brother goes to UC San Diego? or was it Santa Barbara? Were you in California recently? How would you convince troubleshooter to move to California for good?  

yes, he is in UC Santa Barbara ...yes i was in cali last yr in dec .. It just too hard to convince trouble , he is stubborn guy but still i won't hesitate to give it a shot. I will tell him all the pros of cali ..Better place to live in, better job opportunities , better weather, better food, better sight seeing, better living standards, more professionalism , better education, better medical care.. ermm better girls too..😆 ...and if he won't den ... Emotional blackmail ...will tell him plzz plzz do come for my sake...see i will do dis and dat..even i will make chicken briyani everyday..😆 ..ok i know dat was lame..

I love how you also know that there is no getting through to him... but hey. nice try. 😆

Would you rather marry someone you love or someone who loves you (hypothetically saying that the love is one-sided)?

neither way, relationship won't last when its one sided love and specially when it comes to something bigger like marriage where one has to live committed with person only...for me its a NO-NO...see, for building a harmonious relationship its important that two of them should reciprocate to each other and to their feelings ,,what if love never happens to your partner or to you in ^ dat case...it like living in toxic relationship , you will never get satisfy emotionally and it will be like you carrying burden for whole life which is far more worse than being a single. 

But suppose you HAD to pick? 

What's a good age for marriage according to your life/style? How old should the girl be? How old should the guy be? 

My life- style , well! here am considering my family too and how we think. We really don't have any age limit thing in our fam with both girls and boys but of course you should be eligible for marriage 😆. If you are interested you just need to tell your rents about it and dey will tie you in wedlock.  And if u are talking about girls den i have someone who got married at 19 and someone who got married at 46 ...but u want to know my personal..then 28+ is good age both for boys and girls for marriage 😃

That's a nice age... time flies though, you won't know what hit you on your 28th birthday.😆

Would you marry a guy younger than you? Why or why not?

Yes, i will but he should not be more younger than 3 - 5 yrs ..why i will consider cuz age is number and for me age and maturity don't really have deep relation. Maturity, understanding, wisdom they all come with experience not with age..so yeah if dat person i can really relate to and we understand each other, care for each other..i will defo be going for a dip.

Looks like I'm gonna have to take lessons on how to give Miss Universe answers from you. 😉 That's a very balanced answer... I find it off-putting if the guy is younger ... don't know why. 
Your honest opinion about the following members --- good and bad things. 

Troubleshooter good - Friendly, caring , protective, observer, stand by you, honest, charming, funny , wise, helpful , blow- cool, down to earth, forgiving, big heart. 

Bad- stubborn, sometimes don't listen, blow- hot , get annoyed easily.

Me good - smart, friendly, sensible,  bold, wise, sweet, approachable , goofy, mellow , understanding, kind , will push you out of your limits and try to take out best out of you. 
bad - not sooo easy going , sometimes appear arrogant , temper can go real bad 

This one made me raise my eyebrows ... you know why? Cuz it's not the first time I got it from someone... I'm told that I come across as a snob at times too and I'm guessing it's the same place this arrogant thing is coming from too. Uhh.. anyway.. birth defect I guess. I promise I'm not though... even though things might not come out the right way at times. Temper and easygoing depends on the individual. For you, I say I'm cool tempered and easy going, so you can relax, I won't bite.😆

...and whoever else i missed.

Select two teams from IF members (one girls and one boys) of 5 member each. Or less than 5 is also doable if you run out of members. The competition is for argument on anything. Who will you choose as your 5 members for an argument and who do you think will win the argument?

i will divide them on basis of boys and girls..

me, easy, shelly, farah, ashraa   vs  TS, MD, Hooli, Dating_Mystery , TheBoss ...

ofcourse girls will win ...😆 ...u can never win argument from a girl..😛

OK, easy done with ALL your questions...wohooo🥳

Great job with this one too... you're really observant if you could come up with such a grand list of all the pluses and minuses of folks around here. Better watch it around you huh.😆

Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

she is like that...that perhaps is why you have that image! and the interactions she has had in this section is the most i've seen her open up 

Mirch? Really now? 😆 You shoulda had Mistress of Spices.. at least I'd have felt better that I got a movie played by Ash. 😆 Deepika has grown on my too lately.. so thanks for that. 

I didn't mind the Ne Yo song.. it's okay with me, it's all good. Don't know why troubleshooter is talking about me opening up on there. 😆

But that was a lot of effort there as well... and I appreciate that.

Easy_A thumbnail
Anyway Pencil.. to give you a proper pat on the back for making it through this volatile week 😆 no seriously though,
you were a mind-blowing MOTW. 👏 I enjoyed reading all your responses as they were witty, humorous and some insightful... not to mention pretty observant. It closed down a bit earlier than a week but you made every day count for all it was worth. :) Now here's a song for you for all your hardwork this week.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ORRrQWTj7M[/YOUTUBE]

No2Pencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Anyway Pencil.. to give you a proper pat on the back for making it through this volatile week 😆 no seriously though,

you were a mind-blowing MOTW. 👏 I enjoyed reading all your responses as they were witty, humorous and some insightful... not to mention pretty observant. It closed down a bit earlier than a week but you made every day count for all it was worth. :) Now here's a song for you for all your hardwork this week.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ORRrQWTj7M[/YOUTUBE]

awww...dats so sweet of you Easy 😃 ..well! credits goes to you guys too for being such an awesome sport and being with me all the time ..Anyways!  I had lot of fun, few things even i get to know about myself including am such a complainer.. -___-"  ..Thanks for the song too 😃 , i appreciate it...LOL, and dat mirch title..well! i think u r hot as red chilli so thought of you giving u that 😆 ..Miss Independent song suits you tho' :)   and about hanging out with trouble...well! dats not his favt things...dats mine too ..i mean amusement park, thickshakes/ smoothies and watching stars and meteors...i really like em...😃  and wait...really you thought of participating in beauty pageant ?😲 ..Dang! m sure you would have won something ..i can see all things making you a really good participant.. 😃 ...

well! thank you once again Easy...it was nice dealing with you and your questions..🤗 ...
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

awww...dats so sweet of you Easy 😃 ..well! credits goes to you guys too for being such an awesome sport and being with me all the time ..Anyways!  I had lot of fun, few things even i get to know about myself including am such a complainer.. -___-"  ..Thanks for the song too 😃 , i appreciate it...LOL, and dat mirch title..well! i think u r hot as red chilli so thought of you giving u that 😆 ..Miss Independent song suits you tho' :)   and about hanging out with trouble...well! dats not his favt things...dats mine too ..i mean amusement park, thickshakes/ smoothies and watching stars and meteors...i really like em...😃  and wait...really you thought of participating in beauty pageant ?😲 ..Dang! m sure you would have won something ..i can see all things making you a really good participant.. 😃 ...

well! thank you once again Easy...it was nice dealing with you and your questions..🤗 ...

I love how you say that you "dealt" with me.😆 Ah.. and you're most welcome. So I'm a mirchi.. and an independent one at that. Thanks, I'll take that on board. 😆 

Think we should move on to the next one now huh.