Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

add akshay too rowdyness ðŸ¤£ time bomb ðŸ¤£

😆😆  ...At least i have managed to make everyone memorize about 1 sexual position... m sure nobody will forget dat.. ðŸ˜† 

edit : actually TS has bigger role than me..😳
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

😆😆  ...At least i have managed to make everyone memorize about 1 sexual position... m sure nobody will forget dat.. ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

2 Dedicate 1 Song 1 dialogue and 1 movie title 1 book title, celeb to each LFDR Member

A) Farah  : dialogue - Jab gaaon main bachchha rota hain,to uski maa kahti hai ki beta soja soja warna crime master gogo aa jayega..
                    Movie title: Ek Hasina thi
                     Book title :  The Dwindling Girl 
                    Celeb :   Chitrangadha singh 
                    Song :  Choose this song for you..listen to lyrics and imply on yourself ..you will get why i picked dis..😆 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLDe7rw48w[/YOUTUBE]

Ek hasina thi haha ðŸ˜† nice one.
About the song yeah... nirmohi and free man free spirit suits me ðŸ˜‰

Farah - She will kick my arse before my brain can even start processing about our date. 
LOL so true ðŸ˜›

No2Pencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

she is like that...that perhaps is why you have that image! and the interactions she has had in this section is the most i've seen her open up 

yes indeed i do get dat smart positive girl vibes from her. Well! about interaction u know it better how she is doing..but am glad she find herself comfortable opening to us. ðŸ˜ƒ
No2Pencil thumbnail

and there is lot more to it... kaisi teri khudgarzi naa dhup chune naa chaooo...relate baby relate...dis song is so you..😃
No2Pencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

@holigan yeah she is a legend! great job again!!

i don't get this legend thing...too much of extolling.. ðŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Well done. ... love it. ... I can't give you a sweetiehamper pic... so take ashra..kah jaa usko! Lol.

Loved ur answer to to farah regarding chimpanzee... This is exact. And I've told her the same if she remembers. .. so double clap on that.

And tabu for me? Tabu is too boring and simple... lol... it's a pity ppl have not seen me in my fell glory... I'm not that quiet. .. lol...

thanks carooo...🤗  its ok, u make it by my lotw..that was enuff for me..

AH! rite, i know that thing... i have witnessed and experienced myself in dat situation  where u get mad on old ones and give leninecy to the new ones , so knew whats actual thing..😃

yeah.. i gave you tabu..cuz i find you like dat...i mean i find her sophisticated and eloquent...plus she is more of a reserved type so thought would suit you..😃😳  ...kya kare it just my eye. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks carooo...🤗  its ok, u make it by my lotw..that was enuff for me..

AH! rite, i know that thing... i have witnessed and experienced myself in dat situation  where u get mad on old ones and give leninecy to the new ones , so knew whats actual thing..😃

yeah.. i gave you tabu..cuz i find you like dat...i mean i find her sophisticated and eloquent...plus she is more of a reserved type so thought would suit you..😃😳  ...kya kare it just my eye. 

These guys are right.  You did an amazing job answering everyone's questions! ðŸ˜› Great job!! 🤗

Now you can relax and grill Caro ðŸ˜‰
No2Pencil thumbnail
^ yes, gave her my set..i hope she is working on it... am feeling happier now as my lotw is over..😆

and there is lot more to it... kaisi teri khudgarzi naa dhup chune naa chaooo...relate baby relate...dis song is so you..😃

Lucky you... I don't like the song but like the lyrics ðŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 27 28 29 30 31
Next