Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, I did... I love the climax sequence... πŸ₯³ Not only did he give peace to MB's character in the end but also quite a relief to me who absolutely disliked the way he executed some of his previous movie endings..

It was so nice to watch Gowtham.. and Mahesh was just superb!!! It's a very refreshing script and felt amazing to see Mahesh do full justice to it...

I did feel the pace was very slow and started to seem boring during few songs and fight, chase scenes which to me were bit too long..

Was it only me or did anyone feel the first song voice of DSP didn't suit him at all? I liked the song when I heard it without the video but somehow on screen it didn't feel like the voice suited him...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you for nice view on Nenokkadine... I did not get time to watch it yet
And Hello to every one.. Telugu movie chat thread... great
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello everyone 
@Jilu - yes we do have lot of Mahesh fans πŸ˜‰

@Bhanu - good to see u here :D :D

thanks for the review Kavya !! and I still have to watch the movie .. 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
premeer thumbnail
hello any1 here? Is autonagar surya releasing this week?
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
its not coming out this week.
when no one knows
premeer thumbnail
ok.. I just saw it in the cineworld upcoming films for this week.. may be wrong info
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
They planned this week and then I read an article that its not coming out again due to financial reasons and the producers also have Piasa, nani's film which they are giving preference... all put together no one has right info..

if it releases only we can be sureπŸ˜†
premeer thumbnail

Even paisa was on hold for a long time right... audio was out very long ago.. I remember my bro tried to make me jealous of how he went to the audio function and was seated close to nani..

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Paisa hasn't been released yet? πŸ€” Phew! I was starting to think it released and I missed out on it. πŸ˜†

I honestly don't have any expectations from Autonagar Surya. It's not Chaitanya's forte at all. 

@ Kayva - Loved your Nenokkadine review! Pretty much sums up what I felt about the movie as well !
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Paisa is on 7th feb... like you said not much expectations on Autonagar from me also