Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
MAHESH TO PLAY A COP AGAIN     From TOI

AS sashidhar

Looks like Mahesh Babu is getting sentimental about playing a cop. After playing an undercover cop in Pokiri and Dookudu, Mahesh is now all set to repeat a similar role.
   After delivering stellar performance in both the superhit films, the superstar will once again be seen playing the role of an intense cop in Sreenu Vaitla's forthcoming directorial Aagadu. This is the second time that Sreenu and Mahesh have teamed up for an action entertainer after the blockbuster Dookudu. Looks like the makers of the film want to recreate the magic.
   Tamannaah will be seen as the leading lady in the film, which is currently being shot in the city.

Mahesh Babu
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anushka on an action spree!    another oneπŸ˜‰

Karthik Pasupulate

Art director Thota Tharani has been working non-stop for the last one month to recreate the Warangal Fort in a film set in Nanakramguda. The set is almost ready for the next schedule of shooting of Anushka-starrer Rudramadevi set to start from January 29. Director Gunasekhar seems to be very pleased with his art director's work.
   "We will be shooting war sequences when Yadavas of Devagiri launched a military assault on the Warangal Fort, which was the bastion of Rudrammadevi's reign. It was renowned for its design with seven types of walls that fended off many enemy invasions during her rule. It's the most elaborate war sequence that I have ever shot and it was crucial to get the set right. Thota Tharani has done a fabulous job," exclaims director Gunasekhar.
   The filmmaker promises that the war sequences in the movie are going be a visual treat. Looks like it's going to be an action packed few months for Anushka and Rana. The two are shooting for some war sequences for Rajamouli's Baahubali as well.

Anushka in Rudramadevi
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't see Nenokkadine 😭. The stupid Cineworld theatre authorities cancelled the show after we went there citing they didn't have the key to display the print. I guess yesterday was probably the last show here. I missed it πŸ’”
premeer thumbnail
Really excited to watch Rudramma Devi!! I remember studying about her in telugu literature in school.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

That's something I don't like about Tollywood.. they don't like new things.. they're happy on their same old churned masala crap.. Atleast Kollywood accepts new genres and they do well too.. I hope Tollywood takes better movies too I'm tired of the same movies over and over again..

I agree! It's kind of been the same masala movies over and over again recently. Though I don't mind as long as it's entertaining, but I do look forward to new stuff as well.

@ Kavya - Oh no!  I hope you can watch the movie soon though.

supercool3 thumbnail
So Anushka's acting in Baahubali and Rudramadevi? πŸ˜² I really don't know the story about the latter, but I do like Anushka in these type of roles.

Instantly became a fan of hers after watching Arundhati β­οΈ
premeer thumbnail
Rudramma Devi was one of the rulers of Kakatiya dynasty. She was very fierce on battlefield. I just remember this about her.

Ah Arundati,fond memories associated with how I saw the movie itself... After two failed attempts we went to that movie bunking college, ready to watch it in a crappy theater even in the first row balcony seats.. but all totally worth the movie.. I never thought Anushka could act... started to like her ever since..

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Helllooo everyone, 
Telugu chat thread .. wow <3
I speak Telugu, watch Telugu movies, but very less... 

love watching movies of Mahesh and Pawan , prabhas, etc ... 
I love different types of movies... it's all over the place πŸ˜†
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
premeer thumbnail
my another attempt to watch Nenokkadine tomorrow as if it is back as it is back in one of the theatres... I seriously wish I get to watch it this time..

supercool3 thumbnail
^ Did you finally? πŸ˜ƒ

@ Munni - Hello ! Seems like we have a lot of Mahesh fans here πŸ˜†
Edited by supercool3 - 10 years ago