Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

@supercool3: sure..!!!

watched it y'day ..race gurram  is an worth watching flick..although there were few flaws in the movie ..still every one will surely  enjoy it ..the fight were a little unrealistic but pretty good..!! the comedy is the major plus of the movie..bunny's comic sense was just amazing ..and that last 20 min kill-bill episode of brahmanandam is damn hilarious...it can be surly  called the highlight of the movie..and  even shurti 's character is totally  fresh and unique...on whole it was an  enjoyable ride ..!!!

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ Awww, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really want to watch it as well, but will be some time before I finally do. I loved the promos for the movie! 
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

^ Do share your review with us, Renu!

@ Vink -  I doubt you'll be able to find a version of Nenokkadinne with english subtitles so soon ðŸ˜• I know the movie released back in January, but Telugu movies with subs take quite a while to release ðŸ¤”

Guess gotta watch it without subs for now den jillu i codn even find a good print online...🤔
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ It's really hard to find ðŸ¤” From my experience, it usually takes me 4-6 months after a movie releases to buy the DVD. 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
@supercool3: you should definitely check it out some time..!!! 
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

@supercool3: sure..!!!

watched it y'day ..race gurram  is an worth watching flick..although there were few flaws in the movie ..still every one will surely  enjoy it ..the fight were a little unrealistic but pretty good..!! the comedy is the major plus of the movie..bunny's comic sense was just amazing ..and that last 20 min kill-bill episode of brahmanandam is damn hilarious...it can be surly  called the highlight of the movie..and  even shurti 's character is totally  fresh and unique...on whole it was an  enjoyable ride ..!!!

Sorry to butt in ðŸ˜› but Shruti had no role in the movie, she just came before songs for 1-2 min scene and that too her constipated expressions were turn off. The film totally belongs to Bunny and his police Bhai. Man, I love how Arjun's says "Davuuddaa" ðŸ˜† Bramhi as Kill bill pandey was ROFL..Songs were good. 

Edited by Zairean - 9 years ago