24th January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Gaffur says.. if Tanu is in her senses? Wont fulfill it. .ur nuts! Tanu says.. am not nuts..! She says that this is a deal ..simple one.. i need u.. u need me! Gaffur says cant do it..! Tanu says. .u can..! Tanu says .. only i can take u to meet ur daughter ..! She says this is not even a big price..! She says.. once am out of here. .all is over.. so decide..! Think and tell me! Gaffur ponders about it for a while..! 

Razia finds Zoyas moby and plays it..and hears Gaffurs voice where he confesses that he set the factory on fire.. to hide his crime. n that Rasheed is innocent ...n was punished ..! Razia says.. so this is the child for whom Gaffur is forgetting all? Zoya comes and snatches the moby from Razia..! She tells Razia.. no one told u to touch someones personal thing like moby? Zoya says. .been ages have tried to teach u a lesson in manners but din work..! Anyways.. u have very less time.. after tonite. .all ur tricks are gonna fail.. think what to do ..! Razia leaves from there..! 

Zoya tries to check the moby but sees nothing so throws it away..! Gaffur is walking in the alley of the house and recollects Tanus words..and the wardens words..! Gaffur thinks that he was misled with Tanus words..! He says.. atleast had some hope but now it is over..! He thinks he cant see his daughter ever again..! Zoya is walking right behind him .. but they dun see each other..! 

Razia decides to do all to end Zoya at any cost..! Gaffur comes and says.. know what AsYa are gonna declare.. we have only one option and that is to end Zoya.. ! Gaffur almost slaps Razia but stops midway..! Razia is shocked..! Gaffur says.. stains of blood are not washed with blood .. rather with tears..! We already have blood on our hands. .n u want us to kill again? Razia says.. i din do that murder for myself. .n today also wont do it for myself..! She says ..did that for u then. n will do it.. for u today..! Razia says.. whatever Gaffur has confessed to Rasheed.. its all recorded on Zoyas moby ..! She says .. tonite at the party.. they are gonna play that tape and send us to jail ..! Razia says.. if he realizes.. what big a mistake he has made? Gaffur says.. no need to do anything..! He says. i committed a crime.. n so will be punished..! Let it be.. n Gaffur walks off..! Razia is stunned..! 

Humera comes in Haiders room n sees him packing! She asks where he is going? Haider says.. yes. .n she asks where? He says.. where the heart wants! Humera says.. u cant go like this. .who told u to go? Haider says .. no one needed to say... love or hate can be seen in the eyes. n know ur parents dun want me to stay here! Humera says.. its ur misunderstanding! Haider says.. maybe.. my work is done so no reason to stay here..! Humera says what? No reasons?? She is teary eyed..! Haider says dun wanna go.. but have to ..! He tells Humera dun want u to be in trouble coz of me..! Humera says.. telling u again.. u cant go from here! She starts to walk out of the room and Haider holds her hand .. smirks.. turns and pulls her close to himself..! He asks her why do u want that i dun leave? Humera feels shy .. ! Haider makes her look at him in the eye..! Wipes her tears.! Humera says .. i will tell dad.. n Haider says i will talk to u dad now..! Humera smiles and they hug..! 

Part 2

Gaffur is walking in the garden and recollects Tanus words again ..then Razia words! Haider comes to Gaffur n asks why so worried? He taps Gaffurs shoulder! Haider says. .obviously the father whose daughter wants to ruin herself has to be worried! Gaffur asks what crap? Haider says.. was gonna leave but she begged me not to. .feel pity for her.. but she is so in love with me..! Gaffur fumes on Haider..! Haider says.. guess ur not convinced.. n he shows pic of him almost kissing Humera ..! Gaffur fumes..! Haider says dunno when we came so close.. ! He says ..they were gonna come closer  ..so Gaffur culd die of shame. but din do anything..! Haider says.. imagine.. me and Humera .. in same room .. but kept control ..! Haider says. .but guess cant control for long.. but the thing is.. even Gaffur cant stop him coz he is gonna go to jail ..! Haider says.. planning to take Humera out in the hotel room .where we are together.. will be fun! Gaffur asks why playing games with my daughters life.. what has she done? Haider says.. not she.. u .. have ruined ..! Gaffur is confused! Haider says.. 17 years ago.. Gudiya factory.. that fire.. 

Gaffur asks.. who are u? What do u have to do with that factory? Haider says.. u and Razia set the factory on fire..n that not only burnt a dead woman.. but also my parents.. that factory was my fathers ...! 

Part 3

Haider says coz of the fire in the factory. .my father lost his all .. n he lost his life.. n my mom too left me alone..! Haider says.. it all happened coz of u .both ..saw u kill that lady... n set the factory on fire..! Havent forgotten anything and wont let u forget! Haider says.. have died every minute in past years.. n now u will die.. ! U will be helpless in jail .. n see ur daughter being destroyed.. .. ! Haider says.. ur fame. .ur name.. ur own.. who u pride on .. will destroy it all .! Gaffur is shocked..! 

Gaffur breaksdown and says.. dinno that i will be punished for my sins like this! He rues that one of my daughters life is gonna be destroyed.. n the other daughter doesnt even know her father! He resolves that. no matter what happens to him .. he wont let Humeras life be ruined..! 

Precap -- Gaffur says. .cant go to jail ... wont let Haider ruin Humeras life! Razia says. .only solution is to end Zoya..! At the party.. Zoya is all decked up and greeting guests.. !Razia keeps an eye on her..! Someone takes out a gun from a flower vase.. ! Razia looks at the person ..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the quick WU dear :D
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm really surprised Haider revealed the truth so soon but that makes things more interesting. 
Surish thumbnail
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

TF

The episode clearly belonged to Haider

MS was fantastic

GAS wants to pay for his crimes but not at the cost of his daughter; for one he is unknowingly sacrificing the other; when he will get to know the truth he will save both of them

Soulfull thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update