Rangrasiya

|| A Savior named Executioner ||

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Paro refers to Rudr as Jallad (executioner), and with good reason. His crimes against her many and myriad, not the least being the execution of her husband before her horrified eyes. But as the ever helpful, and omnipresent Aman gently informs her, just a short while before he had been her savior -had saved her from those who wanted to see her dead. But to Paro that bit of information is of little comfort, for the pain in her heart is getting almost too great to bear.  She has been abandoned by her family, her husband is dead, she is among the men of BSD who she has been taught to loathe and revile since she was a child, and as if that was not enough,she has no place to go to from here. Poor, frightened, abandoned Paro.

Major Rudr takes the blessings of the General and decides to shift Paro to a safe location...his version of a witness protection program where he calls the shots, and expects absolute obedience. Despite Gen Singh's admonitions, he continues to be rough and gruff with her, proclaiming 'itni hi narmayee hai mere khoon mein"๐Ÿ˜Š But of course he has a plan...to throw Thakur's men off his scent, he stages an elaborate subterfuge...blows up his own jeep to make people think that Paro is dead, while really hiding her in the jungle. Thakur Sa makes a momentary appearance to celebrate his victory, and shed crocodile tears at Paro's  demise.

It was heartening to see some vestiges of fight left in Paro when she tries to escape her captors on more than one occasion, and then frees her hands to run back to pick her mangalsutra. Of course, that gives our hero the perfect opportunity to deliver the punchline of the episode:

Dhyan se meri baat sun, dobaara nahin bolunga...is duniya mein, poori duniya mein, sirf akela mein hoon mein..shayad tu khud bhi nahin...jo tujhe zinda rakhna chaahta hai...

What a thing to hear about oneself...๐Ÿ˜ญ Things appear pretty bleak for our dear girl...but as we know and she doesn't, that she will overcome all this and emerge victorious...albeit a very long time later๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ After all she is not named Parvati for nothing...she will undergo immense hardships before she is finally able to be united with her Shivji, who also goes by the name Rudr๐Ÿ˜Š 

Loved the dialogues and dialogue delivery today...gladdens my heart that both Ashish and the actor playing his General have wonderful diction and accentโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ What is called sheen qaaf durust ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So tomorrow he lands up at his ancestral house in Chandangarh that will serve as the safe house for Paro. Cue for MoChi Sa's zingers, and snarkilicious entertainment.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Head desk question: Why oh why is Paro still in the bridal outfit complete with the 10 kg jwelery?๐Ÿคข Even after the hospital visit๐Ÿ˜ฒ Makes no sense. I don't know what they are getting at?

Edited by Vistaa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Visi visi visiโญ๏ธ
Aman sa -- thanks for fixing one MU ASAP... but I don't think Paro sa is anyway going to see him as anything else than the jallad...

So Major saab has decided that he is taking the protection program very seriously... night watchman bhi ban jaayenge... and of course she needs to be protected beyond that... so safe house ( his house) is the place to go... head desk!!

Loved the interchange in the jeep... poor Aman being the interloper as Paro and Rudra talked (jibed) ... why did Rudr wear his Raybans today ...would have liked to see his feelings as Paro spoke of her death...

Guess this will be good cop/bad cop situation ... Aman Rudr and Paro...!!

Waiting for an outfit change too... but methinks that the outfit is on until someone sees them together at the safe house ( family ,,,,,)... and assumes her to be Rudra's bride...

So one MU gone , one more coming ...๐Ÿ˜‰

What's a serial without an MU?

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic post , very well written
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear Diary,

Mharo Barney-sa vapas aa gayo๐Ÿฅณ

More about that later. First I have to say Aman bitwa  has better sense of timing in this incarnation. Not only does he tries to clear Paro's MU about Dude being Jallad, he also disappears in the night, so dude can stare at her the whole night while she sleeps peacefully. Creepy if you ask me, especially combined with that intense piercing look. But chalata hai.

He also apparently remembers his multiple stab wounds only when he is out of uniform. All the limping and stumbling stops the moment he pulls on the body suit. Chalata hai

Dude ask for his boss's permission to whisk Paro away to a secret location, though Aman was already instructed to carry out the arrangements.  We know who is the boss now. Chalata hai.

Dude has a 7 step plan to put Paro under WPP

-          Tie her hands with rope (not handcuffs) and let Paro know, via Aman bhaiya, that he didn't join BSD to kill her.

-          Allow her to use bushes to ermmm... you know what, while still tying her hands of course

-          Disregard her privacy and sneak up on her knowing she will try to get away

-          Leave her alone in the jeep and meet with bunch of BSD guys while blowing up the  jeep. (Fandom collectively goes Whoaaa)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

-          Along with Aman do a rehearsed acting of being shocked

-          Then casually walk up to a handcuffed Paro in jungle (in registan????) and free her.( Fandom collectively goes Awww)

See now everyone including my Barney-sa thinks Paro is dead. But whoever was watching them doesn't wonder why he walked into jungle alone after the blast, and not join them in the walk of shame to the HQ??? Chalata hai.

Nikampoos I tell you. But Barney-sa doesn't know that. Ever gracious that he is, he even thanks Paro baisa for her balidan to Ma Jagdambe Trishula. Jai ho. (Seriously, can't we get some more romantic scenes between him and Thakurain-sa instead ????๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Dude is now dragging Paro by the river side (in registan??? How far did they travel) When she protests, claims he is the ONLY one in whole world who wants her alive. (Haw, I thought Aman and Boss-sa also wanted to keep her alive, No??) Liar Liar, tight pants on fire. But chalata hai.

Edited by dips99 - 10 years ago
Vera thumbnail
Nice post..I too loved the punch line. Kya dialogue tha! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Did you notice that Major Sa was in pain when getting into the jeep..why do I feel that his wounds will be cared for by Paro Baisa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ in the haveli...no  wonder they have shown him getting hurt so many times and not get any treatment.

agree with newbiesoapfan about the MU...hence the red outfit for so long..
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Visi.โญ๏ธ Paro does have a spine of steel hidden under that frail appearance. It will take that and more to heal the wounded heart of Rudra. I just hope the journey will be heart wrenching but believable. Not filled with ridiculous plots.
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I somehow, really liked Paro today.  She spoke how she felt, she tried to escape, she protested rudra dragging her ... 
The whole point of today's episode was her taking the first small step ...of who she will be. And i think, i like of what i saw of  Paro sa 2.0

Also major MU-to-be nipped in the bud ... Arrey not Aman defending Jallad ...but Aman Tying rakhi on Paro bai-sa's nazuk kalai ๐Ÿ˜›

I look forward to Mohini tomorrow ...
Edited by howcome - 10 years ago
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely written post, loved reading it. I loved the last dialogue and it was very nicely shot, Ashish was fabulous there. I'm loving this Rudra more and more.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Visi..loved reading her side and his side through your words.
Ash.. did Major saab specify where to take her to keep her safe? Or did he just say, 'keep her safe'?
Dipsy.. did you not see all the trees they panned to when Rudr and Barney-sa face off was going on in the village last week. This is registan in Mumai.. so chalta hei

Rang Rang -sa  all ๐Ÿค—
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice take!! loved reading it! where Paro is right now is a very bad place to be in..
i guess for me the clothes don't matter that much as the jewelry.. the last thing they will care for is her personal comfort..
its jsut that the story is so gripping that i am over my pet peeve over the dress..n find it quite realistic that the men around her r not caring enough to think of her in such a more human manner..
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago