Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good one Sunara πŸ˜Š
Also now I want Sanaya to wear something else also! How long will she go on wearing that bridal dress πŸ˜²
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara, thanks for making such lovely thought provoking posts.
These days I just search for a few post and yours is one...
Paro's life cannot get any worse...
And Rudra, the way  he is treating her...😭
One day he will regretπŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's sad to have yr total existence erased. That was ALL she had left.

But I don't think he considers her as an object at all. Like he said at the end, he is the 'ONLY ONE' who wants to keep her alive.

He 'shows' detachment in his attitude,  words, behavior, and mannerism towards her, because he has become too Attached to her.
She matters way more than 'just a witness' to him.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post.
Yes the precap was truly sad.
Hearing that she is now officially dead to everyone is shocking and you could feel her sorrow.
Rudra was very heartless as he put his hand with a cloth full of chloroform over her mouth before she became unconscious.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sunara.
Great Post.
Kinda sad to see Parvati's predicament...a woman with nothing.
It was heartbreaking when she said she has no place to go, kill me...😭.
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 post...even I was thinking abt this when I saw her face...poor girl lost everything she had and now her identity too. She had pleaded with the senior BSD officer to keep Rudra away from her and he had promised to take her home and then they cruelly dashed all her hopes by sending her with Rudra again. 
Imagine her fear and helplessness when she finds that the only person who would be with her is the one she was running from. 
Poor girl does not have any say in what is happening to her. . She is pleading with anyone she can find( the nurse, the doctor, senior BSD officer) and no one is listening. She even sang hoping that the nurse would send her home after that. Can u imagine how frustrating and frightening her situation is? 

I really feel sad for the child because an innocent child is what she is.😭. 
I really hope that Rudra finally sees that and protects her in a more gentle manner(given that he is already protecting her). I really want to see this violent Rudra turning into a caring and loving husband. 

AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You said it right. Nobody would want to be in her shoes. She lost her parents at A very young age. Happy go lucky girl, tada next moment orphan.managed to stay happy . In any girls life her wedding day is best day and she got married, her cunning husband which she don't know, died in front of her. And now she is living a life where she herself doesnot know what will come into her in the next minute.. Oh! My heart was crying when I saw this scene. And on another note... I loved the dialogue by Rudra... In this whole no one want you to be alive including you, I am the only one who wants you to b be alive.. What a dialogue...πŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Nice post princess. So sad paro doesn't exist for the world other than rudra and aman now. This girl sees her whole life turn upside down in couple of days. 

thank u.. yes.. she no longer exists.. sigh.. n for her Rudra n Aman r also 2 strangers who ripped her life apart... πŸ˜­
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

Yep. Paro's in a very sad situation. The worst part is that she has no clue why all of this is happening to her.

Well here's my prediction (sort of funny ..). Rudra verifies the news with Aman and he takes the next step towards Paro. Before the news even sinks into Paro, she finds Rudra attacking her.. So her instant thought would be that he first spread her news of death in a staged encounter and now here he is actually killing her. She falls asleep thinking she'll now wake up in heaven but finds herself in Rudra's house! If they add this pinch of humor, I think it would be a funny scene!

sigh.. i don't think so Sonya..she knows that even if she herself wanted to die he wants to keep her alive to use as a witness. he had been drilling it in to her head for a full day now.

i doubt they will lighten that part..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Sunara, beautiful post!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

While enjoying the sweet sa episode I dint really think of this from this aspect.. Rather went with the flow,that Rudra was doing what is needed to keep her safe.. 

For someone who has lost everything in life, every time she thinks it cant get worse,life proves her wrong.. The only thing she has is her identity and mostly he will take that away as well by introducing her as someone else at home.. 

You never miss the smallest nuance do you?? Rudra's lapses to being human are momentary, for the most he remains the  rakshas and jallad!!

thanks di.. i just felt teary eyes watching her plight.. truly everytime she thinks there is nothing else that can be ripped from her she learns all over again another painful loss that breaks her all over again..
i just felt my heart breaking seeing the helpless tears that trickled from her eyes as he held her in a death grip and she couldn't even move to help herself..she just cried silently.. its just such a sad situation..
i know its fiction, but it just pinches the heart to see this..😭