The precap was heartbreaking - HD snaps

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
The precap they showed at the sweet episode today was just so sad..

Rudra: toh sab log yeh maan raha hai yeh marchuki hai? (so everyone believes she has died?)

Aman: Haan sir (yes sir)

the initial shock on her face, to hear what was being said... to be so casually referred as if she isn't even there listening to them talking about her so detached and emotionlessly.. to hear that everyone thinks she is dead..

Aman: Ab sabi yeh maan raha hai ki Parvati marchuki hai (now everyone believes that Parvati is dead)

Soon turning in to helpless distress... and a tear trickles down her cheek as another part of her is taken away..
She few minutes ago held on to her mangalsutra crying out to him 'from me u ripped away everything of mine. not anymore' and now...

Her mamisa and villagers denied her existence..and now... he has proven she doesn't exist 'anymore' that she is dead...

We know as well as Rudra that her life is in danger, this might be the best way to protect her.. but does she?
What has she ever done to deserve it? She had simple dreams.. a loving protective husband.. her own little home where she would belong to...

Its truly heartbreaking when u think of it.. where she is now.. in a sort of limbo.. does she exist or not exist? cz every single thing that she had been all her life is no longer who she is...

And the next scene.. before the shock n pain of it wears off he strides forward purposefully and holds her tight as he covers her mouth n nose with a chloroform
soaked cloth.

She is crying as her life spirals out and out of control more and more, before losing consciousness...

And he doesn't even see her tears as he is looking away, detached with what he is doing..
Once again she has become an object for him.. he was earlier losing control. but now he is back in control and he does what he needs to do n in an almost ruthless detachment.

Didn't see any1 discussing it.. So thought to share it.. I just felt so sad watching her... Poor Paro...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post princess. So sad paro doesn't exist for the world other than rudra and aman now. This girl sees her whole life turn upside down in couple of days. 
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yep. Paro's in a very sad situation. The worst part is that she has no clue why all of this is happening to her.
Well here's my prediction (sort of funny ..). Rudra verifies the news with Aman and he takes the next step towards Paro. Before the news even sinks into Paro, she finds Rudra attacking her.. So her instant thought would be that he first spread her news of death in a staged encounter and now here he is actually killing her. She falls asleep thinking she'll now wake up in heaven but finds herself in Rudra's house! If they add this pinch of humor, I think it would be a funny scene!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sunara, beautiful post!!👏👏

While enjoying the sweet sa episode I dint really think of this from this aspect.. Rather went with the flow,that Rudra was doing what is needed to keep her safe.. 

For someone who has lost everything in life, every time she thinks it cant get worse,life proves her wrong.. The only thing she has is her identity and mostly he will take that away as well by introducing her as someone else at home.. 

You never miss the smallest nuance do you?? Rudra's lapses to being human are momentary, for the most he remains the  rakshas and jallad!!
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode😳 each day I can't Waite for new episode...keep thinking what's next. Rudra looks detached but he is the one so attached to paro😳 he can't keep looking at her when she is around. I am loving this show so much...hopefully trp picks up and we get to see this show for a while. 
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True, her existence is completely wiped out and now she is completely at the of mercy Rudra and his family. Worst she has no idea why she is being put through all this, she losing any sort of control over her life.Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
Great post Sunara i always enjoy ur posts
Yes i also feel so so bad for Paro poor her doesnt have any clue whats happening to her she only know that coz of Rudra her maamisa and others believe she doesnt exist she was heartbroken and hence the tears lets see how she will reach when she gains her conscious and see herself in rudra's house 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 post...she lost everything but shell realize that she gained something by rudra 😳
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya s such an accomplished actor that you just can't help but feel her pain.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post!
Awh my poor paro!😔
But its okay! Our jallad is doing all this to save her life😃