Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manurocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
pls pm me whenever you update...& ofcourse tehe update was super duper awesome...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice update so final countdown has started good
continue and give long update soon
thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

here comes the long update
enjoy and give me long comments 
SYS๐Ÿ˜‰
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Aisha teasing Sakshi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Case is going well...๐Ÿ˜Š

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

yes because both are good friends and knowing each other 
very well...so teasing each other
thanks dear for liking๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Rehana that was such awesome update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Awww feel bad for sakshi to tolerate that guy rakesh each time ๐Ÿ˜’

Hmmm yeah we never know what the ACP wants ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you soo much for updating and for the pm..loove it ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

we never know what he want๐Ÿ˜‰
but read and know his wish๐Ÿ˜‰
you enjoy the story my aim complete dear
thanks
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanaa

awesome update
the girls convo and
also both ACP's convo abt how they were
sailing on the same boat was really nice
poor Sakshi
she's disturbed because of that guy
just hope soon everything falls into place
thanks for pm
cont soon

sakshi is scare only time been but she coop herself
beautifully...you see upcoming parts
she get ready to her revenge๐Ÿ˜Š
just stay with me
and wait for war to be start soon
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angle1shanu

lovely...

mindblowing...update..
that rakesh..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
so plan is fully ready..
hope..sikki cought soon...

don't worry sakshi is ready to nail down those๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manurocks

pls pm me whenever you update...& ofcourse tehe update was super duper awesome...

sure dear if you are in my PM list
i sure PM you
if you are not just send me buddy request
thanks dear for liking my story๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shezi19 thumbnail
hello,
my lovely reader here is new part
story move fast...I try to give you complete information
to trap him...and ETF best effort
if you like thanks ...waiting for your comments

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 54 

One by one searching ashrams...at last sameer and sakshi reach the main ashram...sameer park the vehicle...before they come out call shree and tell him that he get ready because they open their cameras...shree give positive answer and start recording...sakshi hand bag and sameer shirt collar have camera...both enter inside...looking here there...going straight in to the admin office.

Guard stop them entering in main building...both surprises for this sudden interruption...

Sameer: excuse me...why you stop us?

Guard: who are you and why you go in?

Sameer: why we tell you that who we are? You tell me why you guarding here...this is simple ashram...it's no need to be guarded...so, who hire you and why?

I hire them here...this is not an ordinary ashram...this voice comes from behind and sakshi and sameer turn to that side...looking one tall lady standing with rude expression...she is very rude and show them her attitude...

Sameer show her his card...she look once and tell guards to let them in...but look like she is not very happy to see them...signal sameer and sakshi to follow her...she move inside...taking them into her office...all the way sakshi notice that children is afraid to see her...look her coming...they freeze on their steps...even some pin their self on walls to give her way to pass...every child lower her head to see her coming...this situation make sakshi restless...this is third ashram but environment is totally change here...other ashram full with children noises... children singing and playing full voices but here everything is look sinking in deep fear...one cold wave of fear goes in sakshi spine...she is scared don't know why? But her sixth sense starts telling her...that something fishy here.

They reach on her office and she shows them to sit on chair opposite on the big office table...

Matron: so, kindly can you tell me what purpose pulls you here?

Sameer: but first you tell me that why need to be guard here.

Matron: aaj kal bachay kidnap honay kay incident barh gay hain iss liyay...iss ashram kay trustee nay decide kiya hay kay guards rakhay jaiy.

Sameer: aur trustee kaun hay (he promptly ask)

Matron ignores his question and tries to tangle them with different talking. Sameer tell her a random story and try to satisfy her...their presence here...don't know matron convince or not but she allow them to check what they want to do it...

Sakshi and sameer come out and start checking and roaming around...their camera filming throughout everything...sakshi decide to talk with children...sameer and sakshi separate purpose fully...sakshi reach that place where children practice singing song...one piano teacher play piano and children sing a song in rhythm...

sakshi think this is a good opportunity...to talk any child...she try to talk but feel every child is scared...not willing to talk stranger...sakshi think and decide to make them friend...she speak with teacher...and start singing with children...

soon, children accept her and become friend with her...one small girl sit on her lap...sakshi peak on her cheek and ask her about matron ...

she said: she like the previous one...not this one...she tell one more shocking things to sakshi...which give her goose bumps...sakshi doubt is confirm that she is not the same matron...aarti talking about her...sakshi got confuse that why aarti ask her to go and meet that matron...she is a bit hesitate to say the code...she is in dilemma to say code or not...in other side small girl talk push her in other stage of confusion.

Peon comes and tell sakshi that matron waiting for her...sakshi about to go but that small girl not let her...sakshi hold her and comes in matron office...she get shock to see rakesh sitting there and having tea with some chit chat sameer...sameer pass smile to see her holding small girl...his smile assure sakshi and she compose herself quickly...but matron become fierce...this make sakshi restless...she give hard glare to her and then pay attention to small girl.

Rakesh look her in angry mood and quietly signal matron to behave...she change her behaviour...sakshi ignore everyone just busy with girl.

Rakesh: miss geeta, lagta hay kay aap ko baccho say bohat piyar hay...

Sakshi: baccho say kiss ko piyar nahi hota... (She fix her sight on him and ask) kyun aap ko nahi hay.

Rakesh: nahi nahi, mujhay bhi hay aur bohat hay...jabhi to hum nay iss ashram ka charge sambhala hua hay...(in confusion truth slip from his tongue)

Sakshi and sameer is in shock...sameer doubt clear that something defiantly going wrong here...but both wipe those expression so, quickly and sakshi start play with rakesh.

Sakshi leave her seat and sit next to her and said in very sweet way: really, aap sach kah rahay hain...oh my god aap kitnay reham dil hain...aaj kal kay iss daur main kahan assay young log miltay hain jin ko in baccho ka dard ho...main aap say bohat inspire hoon...sir (she look at sameer side and said) kyun na hum...I mean main...actually, main in ka interview karna chah rahi hoon...sir, please aap permission day day na...

Sakshi intention clear on sameer...he stand and said: off course, geeta but abhi hum ko chalna chahaiy...hum ko aagay bhi jaana hay aur bhi kai kaam hain...chalo...he pay no attention her request and move toward outside...a bid bye to matron, rakesh and comes out.

Sakshi show very dishearten to rakesh and mutter sorry...but rakesh said: don't worry miss geeta...main aap ko interview doon ga...jaldh hi hum phir milain gay...aap bayfikr ho kay jaiy.

Sakshi say bye to little girl and matron...come out and sit in SUV...sameer move vehicle...sameer scold sakshi like rude boss and sakshi mutter sorry...after drive little far sakshi receive a message on phone that shree said...vehicle has dikta phone which he disconnected...so, it's safe if they want talk...both sigh relief and sameer speeding the vehicle.

Soon, reach office...sameer ask security to check the vehicle thoroughly...they get in quickly...everyone gather there...looking both of them...their faces shine with knowing something excited...

Sameer: team, hum nay yeah pata laga liya hay kay...sikander ka yahan par theekana woh ashram hay.

Sakshi: haan aarti nay mujh say kaha tha kay matron kay pass meray liyay kuch hay...actually woh mujhay uss matron say milwana chah rahi thi.

Sameer: wahan pay guard's aur security fitted gadgets hain...iss liyay hum nay...wahan koi device nahi lagai...but filming ki hay...shree can you play that...and shree play the film.

Everyone watch it curiously...arjun feel something strange looking that matron...after finishing he said: yeh matron...I don't thing kay yeh...

Sakshi cut him short and said: woman hay...everyone look her in shock...arjun nodded...sakshi said: haan, arjun you are right...woh ek aadmi hay jiss nay aurat ka getup kiya hay...aur yeah baat uss masoom si bacchii nay mujh ko batai thi aur baad main thoora sa dehan daynay par mujhay bhi andaza ho gaya.

Sameer: rakesh ka wahan hona bhi iss baat ki taraf ishaara karta hay kay hum sahi track per hain.

Ayesha: ab kiya karna hay...sir...uss ashram par hum kaissay nazar rakhay gay.

Sakshi: mujhay pata hay...main rakhoon gi.

Ayesha: kaissay.

Sakshi: republic day par ek charity function organise ho raha hay...uss main city kay kaafi saaray ashram hissa lay rahay hain...yeh ashram bhi lay raha hay...main un ko song ki practice karaoon gi.

Ayesha: tum pagal to nahi ho...wahan rakesh bhi hay...tumharay liyay khatra ziyaada hay (Ayesha scold her)

Sameer: sakshi, Ayesha sahi kah rahi hay...it's dangerous for you.

Sakshi: nahi main uss ko handle kar loongi...magar iss kay elawaa koi aur raasta nahi hay...uss main gusnay ka.

Sameer look arjun side and change the topic...he said: ok, leave it for while we discuss later on ...now move on our plan B.

Ayesha: plan B...what is that?

i finish the part here

try to update tomorrow

but please do comments

thanks

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oho no pm this time..but anyways nice update..loving your stories so much
just want sikandar to get nailed down soon