Posted: 10 years ago
hello
sorry my reader i am a bit late to update this story
as you know my other story also going in important phase so, i give that
much time...but no problem i try my best to regular updating this
here i am with new part with hope you like it
thanks

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 52

Sakshi is a bit worry for her uncle sudden exit but she leave that matter for time being and focus on present situation...sameer tell them ready to go...as they plan they introduce sakshi as Ayesha younger sister...sameer want to drop them at Ayesha place...before leaving rawte house... arjun request sameer to leave sakshi here...he want to speak with her...sameer just nodded...sakshi show protest but arjun face expression realise her something wrong...she quietly nodded...while mr rawte go to his room for rest...it's been a very long day for him...he good bye everyone and go to his room...shree, liza and Ayesha going with sameer...arjun give chotu his SUV key and request him to pick both of them in morning...he instruct chotu to pick first Ayesha and then come to pick them...before coming letting them know...so, they make their self ready...everyone gone...it's nearly 3 am...sakshi feel tired...she look arjun side...try to understand his feeling...but nothing...arjun face is blank...he just hold her arm and make her walk up to his room.

After the door lock...arjun turn to sakshi side...she look him enquiringly...he stop just an inch away...both look each other for some time...then he raise his hand and pull her near him...capturing her in between both arms...he rest his chin on her head...sakshi face hide in his chest...she don't know why he show this attitude but feel something matter him badly...she quietly wait him to spill out.

Arjun hug her tight for long time...then parted...he makes her sit on his bed...sit next to her and said: sakshi, marry me.

Sakshi shock hearing this...she look him unbelievable...he is serious...he cup her face and said: I can't put you in trouble...I want you to be mine...as soon as possible...we get married tomorrow early in the morning...what you say?

Sakshi hold his hand and ask: are you afraid of losing me, arjun?

Arjun: No, but I want you to be my wife...

Sakshi cut him short...and said: arjun, I am all yours...but not before I nail down that bas***d...I want to be yours more than you...but this time I am not giving that bas***d any of your weakness...arjun (she peak on his cheeks and said) try to understand this time...you are the first one on his target list...he focus on you...we get advantage of this...you showing him indifference behaviour like you don't recognise him and we start our plan...but if we married...he leave you and focus on me...he try to attack me... As far as we separate we are safe...try to understand.

Arjun quiet for some time...he know sakshi got point but he can't clearly tell her that he afraid of losing her...like he lose roshini...after many years spending alone without anyone on his side...finally he will be able to come back in life...now, if he lose her...he lose his own life...he get very touchy and emotional...scared from inside...how can he admit in front of her.

Sakshi read each and everything through his eyes...she move near him...brush her lips on him...his chain of thought broken...he look her...she encircle her arms around his neck and pull him...he fell on top of her...both faces just inch away...she pull more and start kissing him...he is not responding...he break that arm circle and getup from her...leave her laying on bed...he move near the window...standing there...sinking in thought...

Sakshi getup from bed...walk towards him...standing right behind him...he didn't notice her...she smile and slid her hand around his waist...arjun feel two soft and warm arms sliding around him...she rest her head on his back...both standing for while...then she manage to say something..

Sakshi: arjun, would you like to make love with me...now?

Arjun turn in sudden...holding her hand...he look in her eyes...sakshi repeat her talk...tell me would you like to love...now.

Arjun close her mouth with his palm and said: sakshi, you get me wrong...I don't mean to do love making with you now...I love you more than anything...my first concern is you...I want to safe you...preserve you...I don't want to put you in trouble...become my wife I keep you here in my house...whole time easy for me to keep on eye...I leave roshini alone...that's why I lost her but now I'll try keep you to near me...all I want this.

Sakshi hug him and kiss hard on his lips...get no response from his...she shake him and said:  hey ACP response day rahay ho ya...she incomplete her sentence and throw naughty smile on him...

Arjun said: ok, you want response...hhmmm...here I give you response...

arjun scoop up her and walk towards the bed...he throw her on bed...and join her there...with seal his lips on her...he kiss hard...both show their concern to each other...show their anger...show their scared feeling...show the fear of losing...this passionate kiss drain away all worries...

sakshi successfully divert his attention...she involve him in kissing...but kissing is not all about...sakshi hands roaming on his body...during kissing she unbutton his shirt...now, her hand caressing his tone muscles...turn him more wilder...he open her zipper...slid her shirt from shoulder...he shift his kiss there...sakshi forget everything...just enjoy the moment...both hands explore the each other body...desperately...arjun nibble her lower lip...she open mouth give him entry inside...he plucked his tongue...both taste each other...they parted when feel suffocated...catching their breath laying next to each other.

Sakshi move towards him...resting her head on his chest...caressing his hairs and said: hey ACP itnay desperate kyun ho...

Arjun hand making pattern on her back...he reply: sakshi, tum nahi jaanti kay...kitni bari pareshanni hamari taraf bar rahi hay.

Sakshi: main jaanti hoon arjun...magar tumhara khauf mujhay samjh nahi aaraha hay.

Arjun: sakshi sayaad tumharay pyar nay mujhay kamzoor kar diya hay.

Sakshi: arjun, pyar insaan ko kamzoor nahi...taqatwar banata hay...uss ko saray jahan say larnay ki taqat dayta hay...tum meray pyar ko apni taqat banao...kamzoori nahi.

Arjun: tum theek kahti ho...magar main iss dil ka kiya karoon...jab say uss ka pata chala hay...ek ajeeb sa dar meray undar barhta jaa raha hay ( at last arjun share his inner feeling with her)

Sakshi feel shattering condition in his voice...she rose up and kiss hard on his lips and said: nahi kuch nahi hoga arjun...main tumhari saari baat samjh rahi hoon...

Arjun: tum itnay yaqeen say kaissay kah sakti ho...he still doubt on her.

Sakshi smile on his...then sit and make him sit...he lean back...with bed head back...straight his legs...sakshi sit on his lap...move near him...wound her arms around his neck and said: ab daihaan say meri baat sunno...beech main bolna nahi...kyun kay yeh sakshi ka samjhay ya samjhaon hay...she smile and then seriously start speaking: arjun, tumhara dar, tumhari insecurities...everything I understand and accept...but as you know that if we the police become afraid of  these bad people then who might be catch those...as you say aditya kay chot to lagti hay aur dard bhi hota hay...magar sirf kuch dair kay liyay...uss kay baad sab theek ho jaata hay...arjun, woh waqt different tha...tum alone thay uss waqt...iss liyay miss roshini ko baccha nahi pahay...par ab...ab waqt bikul different hay...just count it how many people with you? And top of it you have baba...do you think about it?

Arjun feel strange calm hearing her talk...he listening carefully her...every words give him strength...he agree with her.

Sakshi fix her sight on him...looking convince him she smile and continue...arjun...this time whole situation is change...sikander alone without help of mafia...his close friend already catch by police and god...ETF nail his all warehouse and his work...his condition is worse than ever...he try to run away from police...hide from police...he need any fool proof cover but this time we...(she place finger on her heart and say) we give him cover...at our own conditions and base on our plan...this time we make him puppet...you have to be faith on you...on god...on your fortune...on your friends and relatives...just leave a side your anger...polish your brain...we need your genius mind...not your anger...get ready to nail down that bas***d...arjun, my heart says we win...god never ignore parents wish and dua...this time you have many people blessing...just leave a side all negative thought and help us...help sameer...baray papa...to catch him...after that( she stop...look him...throw naughty smile and said) we free to get married and to...she incomplete sentence and wink him.

Arjun get her point very clearly...she is right the time has been change now...he is not alone...this time he have all new relatives...his friend sameer...his life his love sakshi...top of it his father...he got his father back...god have to listen him...like he hear his cries want his father life back...how he can he snatch one son to his father...his heart full with power and strength...in the end he catch her naughtiness...and smile back to her.

Arjun pull her more near and said in huskily...we are still free to do anything...kiya khayaal hay...shall we start...he brush his lips on her cheeks.

Sakshi know he is teasing...she say: yes, why not I am ready to do anything with you...my future pati dev.

Arjun make her lay down on bed and bend his head...to seal her lips with his...sakshi just push him a bit and broke his kiss...

Sakshi ask naughtily...honay walay pati dev...bas itna bata dijiay ga...kay jaana kahan tak hay...matlab aap sirf mujhay kiss tak rakhay gay ya...sakshi leave the sentence...look his confusion expression on face...she continue...woh aap nay hi kaha tha...kay humari first love making memoriable honi chahaiy...etc etc...yaad aaya...ya nahi.

Arjun remember everything...he tease her saying: kiya karoon tumhara likha hua woh song yaad aa raha hay...jo shree nay gaya tha...friendship day par...yaad hay...

he whisper...uss ki yeh line mujhay bohay pasand hay...kabhi meray saath koi raat guzaar, tujhay subah tak karoon main pyar.

Sakshi remember her song...she blush to hear his...but quickly compose and said: oh ho ACP sahaab aap bhool rahay hain...hum pehlay bhi kitni bar raat ek saath guzaar chukay hai...

Arjun cut her short and whisper: haan but always at your place...not mine...today, you are in my house...in my room...on my bed...haq to banta...kyun kiya kahti ho.

Sakshi spreading her hand for both side on bed...looking him with love and said: as you wish...I am all your ACP...whatever you like to do it.

Arjun see her inviting him with open arms...she is lying under him...giving up herself completely in his control...in his hand...he knows she trust him more than anything and he never break her trust.

Arjun just kiss her softly on her lips and said: I think I should wait until finish our enemy and feel peace...by the time we just keep stuck our self on this...he again kiss her and this time sakshi hold and stop him to move away...she response him back with full passion and arjun deep his kiss...which become passionate...both forgetting everything behind...just cherish these moment...caressing each other bodies...pressing each other...make ready their self to fight against their fear...silently promise to each other...to win this battle without losing their love one...this time they leave no lose corner...no lopes holes...strictly follow the plan...just finger cross...hope on god for helping them...

All the mix thought linger in their mind...during kissing...both don't want to finish this kiss but their tired body betrayed them and god knows when both drift to sleep.

this part finish

like or not like

waiting for your comments

thanks

rehana25

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres.
Wow romance
Awsum blusum update
aub 2 maan lo na ke app romance queen hain Rehana ji
etne wonderful & dhasu romantic scenes etne beautifully likhti hain ap ke bandy ki niyat kharab ho jati hai hahahahahaha
woh kea ketay hain...
"dard-e-dil ki dawa sirf dil-dar hai"
same is wd arjun ji arjun ka ghussa bhi just sakshi ka pyar he kam kar sakta hai n ek dam classic plan tha w8tng 4 next n thanx 4 pmEdited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so finally arjun anger gone
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: keenu_kk

so finally arjun anger gone

ab koi itnay pyar say manaiy ga
to anger toh finish hona hi hay😳
samjhi ya samjhaon
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rehana25

ab koi itnay pyar say manaiy ga
to anger toh finish hona hi hay😳
samjhi ya samjhaon

pyar pyar pyar mujay apki sakshi se jealousy ho rae hai 😭
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Plz con soon.
angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waooo...superb update...
you are wonderful..
fellings ko itne acche se likha ke kuch galat hi nai laga...
emotions of arjun was acceptable...but sakshi ruin that negative thought very lovingly...
arjun ka to pura pura haq banta hai...akhir uski sakshi uska room and uska bed...😉.
i hope dono ka intezar katam ho and siki mara jaye...
un dono ke sath sath we are also waiting for their...you know...😳...
plz  dono ko zayada wait mat karao...
yar ye phone call kya tha...???? plz kahi siki ko kuch pata na chala ho...
as ususal...dhasu,,,,lovely,,beautifuly...chhumesvary...
thanks for pm...
continue soon...
and yes sorry...for late.
but congrats for the new thread...yupeee partyyy...
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.
enjoyed it.
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

pyar pyar pyar mujay apki sakshi se jealousy ho rae hai 😭

Oye huay khabardaar. Jo uss ki taraf dekh a bhi to
ACP ka SYS chahaiy Kia
Just enjoy the beautiful moment between them
No evil eye(joking) 😉
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angle1shanu

waooo...superb update...

you are wonderful..
fellings ko itne acche se likha ke kuch galat hi nai laga...
emotions of arjun was acceptable...but sakshi ruin that negative thought very lovingly...
arjun ka to pura pura haq banta hai...akhir uski sakshi uska room and uska bed...😉.
i hope dono ka intezar katam ho and siki mara jaye...
un dono ke sath sath we are also waiting for their...you know...😳...
plz dono ko zayada wait mat karao...
yar ye phone call kya tha...???? plz kahi siki ko kuch pata na chala ho...
as ususal...dhasu,,,,lovely,,beautifuly...chhumesvary...
thanks for pm...
continue soon...
and yes sorry...for late.
but congrats for the new thread...yupeee partyyy...

Patient yaar patient
I am also very curious to see them desperate
But what can I do
Their worse enemy I front of them and they have to nail him
Then get married and enjoy the life
Till we have to wait
Thanks once again for my story