Thnx 4 d pm 
Continue soon...

Thanks dear! Glad you liked the chapter 😊
nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saravathi

waiting for ur next update eagerly...pls update soon

I want more of vina track in past..

Thank you for your comment! I will reveal all of Vina's past in the next chapter 😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

awesome.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..

Your welcome! Thanks for commenting! 😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzlingtrisha

Beautiful update rachna started feelings for kabir 😳 loved her thoughts update soon 😛

Thanks Trisha! Glad you liked the update 😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really Nice Update.
Loved The Precap.
(:
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandjanarai

It was nice
I am so glad that the reason behind their break up will be out
Please don't make it such a reason that rachna will realise that vihaan is so mahan, thats why she will sacrafice her love for kabir
I am so glad that the enjoyed
I hope that realises soon how much kabir loves her
I am glad that she is thinking about kabir
It was nice i enjoyed it
Thanks for the pm
Pm me
Please update soon
I am so exited

Thanks so much for your comment! I always look forward to reading your thoughts. Glad you are liking the updates! 😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Really Nice Update.
Loved The Precap.
(:

Thanks so much! 😳
nividances thumbnail
****NOTE: Okay I really want to continue this FF but I will be travelling for the next month and I don't want to leave the story hanging. So, I have decided to end this FF. I have written the last three chapters and posted them all in succession. I apologize in advance if they are not up to par...they were rushed.
A really big THANK YOU to everyone who appreciated my writing. To all the silent readers, likers, and commenters 🤗 😃

Big shout out to some really awesome people: Meru, Anjali, Trisha, Sonia, saravathi, cuteangelasya, Zene, Rucha, sandjanarai, unishaz, and SilverBell. Thanks for all your comments and feedback!!

Stay tuned for the final chapters which I will post shortly 😊

Ciao!
Nivi ❤️
Edited by nividances - 10 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 25

February 11, 2014. 5 pm. Agarwal house.

Vihaan walks out of the house after talking to Rajiv and goes outside to sit by the pool.

He pours himself a glass of red wine and sits by the edge of the pool with his feet in the water.

[Vihaan's Thoughts]

You're right bhai...I'm not upset because Rachna's here but because she's here with Kabir. I'm upset because she has forgotten me and moved on while I am still stuck in the same place in my life. It's been 2 years, 3 months, and 19 days since our break up but I haven't been able to forget her at all...I still remember every moment of the time we spent together.

I thought we were perfect together Rachna. Then why did we ever break up? Why did I let you go away from me? It's entirely my fault...

-------------------------------------

Vihaan closes his eyes and his conscience emerges in front of him, as a personification of the internal conflict raging within Vihaan's mind.

(The lines in red are Vihaan's conscience and the lines in green are Vihaan.)

Oh, come on dude. Why are you moping for that girl after so many years? She's the one who broke your heart, she's the one who ended the relationship, but in the end, it was only you who was left with your heart broken.

That's not true. I was responsible for our break up. Everything happened because of me, it wasn't her fault at all. After we came back from Goa, I was the one who distanced myself from Rachna. I was the one who ignored her. She tried to talk to me and find out why I was avoiding her. But then in my anger, I...I...I hit her.

But you didn't mean to. It was an accident. It's not like you purposely tried to hurt her.

It doesn't matter if it was intentional or if it was an accident. I should have never raised my hand on her. I can still remember the shocked look she had on her face and the pain that she carried in her eyes when she left my house that day. She was totally crushed inside.

It doesn't seem like she's too upset anymore. She looks pretty happy to be with her new boyfriend.

I don't know why but I feel like she's really not with him. I feel like she's putting up an act of being with him to make me jealous. When I looked into her eyes, I could still see her love for me.

Don't be ridiculous. Her eyes only show anger and indifference towards you. She doesn't care about you at all. She hasn't contacted you in so many years. Besides, even today she's not here for you...she's only here for Rajiv bhai.

Well I don't deserve her love anyway. I deserve her anger only. It's all my fault that we broke up...

----------------------------------------

Vihaan empties his third glass of wine as he remembers what happened after the trip to Goa.

Flashback (Vihaan's POV):

2 years ago.

We had just gotten back from Goa and I came home from the airport after dropping Rachna and Gunjan off at their house. When I got home, I was surprised to find 38 messages on my answering machine. They were all from Natasha, my ex-girlfriend. We had broken up a few weeks before I came to India because she didn't want me to leave her in London for a year, but she also refused to come to India with me. I was so sick of her fighting with me all the time that I told her we should just take a break from each other and remain friends. Then, after coming to India, I met Rachna, and I realized what true love is. I realized how wrong Natasha and I were for each other.

As I played back all of her messages, she kept saying the same thing: "Vihaan, where the hell are you? Call me back as soon as you get me message."

By the 38th message, she was crying really hard and sounded very scared. I picked up the phone and punched her number in. She answered on the first ring.

"Where the hell have you been for the past week Vihaan? I've been going crazy trying to contact you!"

"I was busy Natasha...what wrong? What's so important that you couldn't have waited for me to call you back?"

I became more concerned and worried as Natasha began to cry hysterically. I tried my best to calm her down over the phone. Finally, in between her sobs, she managed to choke out a few words, words that just took my breath away.

"Vihaan...I'm...pregnant."

I sat down on my bed, shocked at what I heard. "What?!?! How can you be...how the f*** can you be pregnant? We haven't even..."

Natasha responded by crying even harder. I apologized and tried to make sense of the situation.

Then I remembered the incident from one month ago, when I had gone to London for a week during spring break. I had wanted to bring Rachna with me, but she had to go to a family wedding.

During that trip, I had casually met Natasha at a party with some close friends. We had all got a bit carried away with the alcohol and I woke up the next morning in bed with Natasha. I don't really remember exactly what happened that night, but Natasha had assured me that nothing had happened between us.

"Did you lie to me about that night Natasha? Did something really happen between us?"

My questions were answered by silence. "Speak up damn it!! Tell me Natasha! Did something happen between us that night?"

Natasha continued to cry, but she managed to respond to me between her sobs. "Yes. But I didn't tell you because I thought you would be mad at me. We had already broken up but I didn't want to lose you as a friend too. And it was just a stupid mistake we made while we were both drunk, but then last week I missed my period. And then the pregnancy test came out positive..."

I closed my eyes and rubbed my head, as I felt a major head-ache coming on. I took a deep breath and instructed Natasha on what to do.

"Okay listen. I'm taking the next flight out to London and I'll be there by tomorrow. Please just stay calm and don't tell anyone else about this."

I went to London for four days to handle Natasha and calm her down. I didn't have the strength to tell Rachna anything. I would disconnect the phone every time she tried to call me. I can't even imagine how worried and confused she must have been. When I got back to India, Rachna kept trying to meet me. She stood outside my house all day until I just had to let her in. She kept trying to ask me what the problem was, but I just couldn't tell her. I just didn't have the courage to tell her that I had cheated on her. Even though I knew it had been a drunken accident, deep down I also knew that Rachna would never be able to accept this truth. She would be shattered. So I just kept quiet.

Then, that day, she was trying to talk to me. And when she put her hand on my arm, I didn't mean to push her away...it just happened. And in a matter of five seconds, it was over...we were over. I didn't even try to stop her, how could I? She was better off without me, she was better off not knowing that I had cheated on her.

I moved back to London permanently a few days after Rachna and I broke up. There was no reason for me to stay in India...I was done with my research project, Rachna and I were over, and Natasha needed me at the time anyway.

When I got back to London though, I found out that Natasha had gotten an abortion done without telling me. At that point, all I could do was cry at my dismal fate...I lost my unborn child and the love of my life, my Rachna.

End Flashback.

---------------------------------

[Vihaan's Thoughts]

I was never able to tell anyone the truth of why we broke up. Everyone in my family tried to find out what happened...they all thought Rachna and I were perfect together...they all loved Rachna. They wanted us to get married eventually. That's what I wanted to do too, but I guess Vina just wasn't meant to be...

Vihaan finishes off the rest of the wine bottle and falls into a drunken sleep in a chair on the pool deck.

-----------------------------

6 pm. Secret Spot.

Meanwhile, Kabir and Rachna arrive at the secret spot just in time to watch the sunset. They both sit down next to each other on the wooden dock, their feet dangling over the edge.

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 26

February 11, 2014. 6:00 pm. Secret Spot.

Kabir and Rachna arrive at a secluded lakeside beach just in time to watch the sunset. They both sit down next to each other on the wooden dock, their feet dangling over the edge. Rachna is mesmerized by the beauty of the bright orange ball of lava sinking into the water. As the sun sets, it leaves vivacious streaks of red, purple, and blue painted across the sky, reflected even more beautifully in the flowing water. It's as if a painter has haphazardly just thrown a few splashes of color into the clouds, letting the colors bleed into each other to create the majestic hues of the evening sky. In a matter of moments, the burning orange circle completely disappears into the horizon, leaving Rachna and Kabir sitting on the wooden dock in a blissful darkness, a harmonious silence flowing between them.

The soft chirping of the crickets and deep croaking of the frogs soon fill the silence. Rachna is taking in the beauty of the moment, when her hand brushes against Kabir's. They both look towards each other, their faces just a few inches away from one another. Rachna can feel Kabir's warm breath, on her cheek. She can feel her pulse rising, her heart beating faster and faster. She is sure her heart is beating loud enough for Kabir to hear it.

Kabir is mesmerized by her innocent brown eyes. He is enchanted by the way the contours of her face are softly illuminated by the dim light of the lantern on the dock. He traces the lines of her face, running his fingers across her soft cheeks, down her long neck. He traces the outline of her plump, rosy lips gently with his fingers, leaving her breathless.

She can feel herself drifting towards him, inch by inch, until her lips are just barely touching Kabir's lips. He fills the distance between their lips as he puts his arms around her waist. She melts under his tender touch. She puts her arms around his neck rubbing his ear gently, enticing him...teasing him to go further. He responds by kissing her harder, even more passionately. Rachna's lips part open giving him full access to her mouth. His tongue finds its way inside and seductively teases her. Kabir runs his hands through Rachna's long, luscious hair. She responds by running her fingers down his spine, giving him goosebumps. She tugs softly at his hair, as he runs his tongue across her teeth. She runs the back of her hand softly across his cheek, feeling the roughness of the stubble that she found so sexy on him this very morning. It pricks and tickles the smooth skin of her cheek, as he slowly brings the kiss to a close. They both part from each other to catch their breaths.

She can feel his minty breath on her lips, while he can still taste her sweet strawberry lip gloss. She inches closer to him again, desperately wanting more. She touches her lips to his stubbly chin, letting the prickly beard tickle her bottom lip for a few moments. She closes her eyes as she puts her arms around his shoulders again and slowly moves her lips up to his. She takes the lead this time, letting the soft kiss develop slowly, letting her tongue linger on his lips for a few moments. He strokes the back of her neck gently, sending chills down her spine. She becomes more intense, kissing him harder, with a certain thirst. His lips fiercely respond back to hers with the same passion. She breaks the kiss with her moans as he begins rubbing her lower back with small circular motions. He leaves a trail of soft kisses from her mouth all the way down her neck, stopping at her collar bone. She makes him groan with pleasure as she playfully nuzzles her nose into his neck, tickling him with her warm breath.

Rachna tenderly glides her soft cheek across Kabir's cheek, letting his lips gently graze her cheekbones. Her pulse rises even higher, making her feel dizzy with passion. She inhales deeply to calm herself down, but instead she becomes more ravenous for him, as she gets a strong whiff of the delicious smelling cologne that he has on. She tilts her face down just as he is bringing himself towards her. His lips collide warmly with her forehead. Rachna's hair falls over her shoulders, partially blocking his view of her face. He gently brushes her hair back with his fingers as he touches his lips gently to the corner of her mouth. She puts her hands around his waist, tightly clinging on to his sculpted body. She can feel him shiver with pleasure under his thin cotton t-shirt.

Kabir delicately caresses her lower lip with his lips as he traces little spiral patterns all across her back with his index finger, sending chills down her spine. She shudders with pleasure as she tilts her head slightly to the right and pulls her hair off to one side, revealing her bare neck to him. He traces his way down her gently sloping neck with soft pecks, ending just above her collar bone, where he passionately gives her a love mark.

Suddenly, the sound of a cell phone ringing makes both Kabir and Rachna conscious. They break away from each other, feeling very shy.

--------------------------------

Kabir realizes that his phone is ringing. He sees that it is Nitya calling, but he disconnects the call and turns off his phone. Rachna and Kabir sit next to each other, both feeling a bit shy and embarrassed about what just happened, causing a thick silence to build between them. 😳 Rachna clears her throat and breaks the silence.

"Are you going to say it or should I?"

Kabir is surprised to hear Rachna's voice. He's confused by her question. "What? What do you mean?"

Rachna shyly places her hand on top of Kabir's. She blushes as she answers him. "Three words."

Kabir is feeling very nervous. "Ummm...Rachna...voh..I...I mean..."

Rachna chuckles lightly seeing how nervous Kabir is. "Haven't you seen Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?"

Kabir is even more confused now. 😕 He turns towards Rachna and looks at her. "What? Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?"

Rachna smiles. 😊 "What did Shahrukh say in the film. Remember..."

Kabir tries to make sense of what Rachna is saying but he is getting even more confused and nervous looking at Rachna's behavior. Rachna shakes her head and laughs at Kabir's confusion. 😆

"Kabir...you're still so dumb...just like you were as a kid. Stupid! Three words...just three words Mr. Tripathi."

"Rachna, I...I...I mean...actually I..."

Rachna puts her hand out to stop him.

"Okay okay...let it be." She gets up and tries to leave but Kabir holds her hand from behind. He also stands up and turns Rachna around so she is facing him. He goes down on one knee.

"Pyaar dosti hai. Love is friendship. That's what Shahrukh said?"

Rachna has tears of happiness in her eyes. She nods to Kabir. 😃😭

"And for me, you're my best friend Rachna. I myself don't know when I fell in love with you. But now, I can't live even one day without seeing you. I love you...I love you Miss Garg! I love you so much!"

Rachna is crying, smiling, and laughing all at the same time. Kabir gets up and hugs Rachna very tightly, like he will never let her go.

"Oye hello! From where did this Miss Garg come in? If you love Miss Garg, then I also love only KT." Rachna pouts innocently. 😔

Kabir smiles and laughs seeing Rachna. "Okay then Miss Garg, will you move from being KT's design assistant to his life assistant?"

Rachna smiles and jumps into Kabir's arms. "I love you so much!" 😃 ❤️

"Well you already have the ring Rachna, but can I have the honor of putting it on your finger this time?"

Rachna takes the ring off of her finger and gives it to Kabir. He gets down on one knee again and slides it onto Rachna's hand. He stands up and seals their new engagement with a passionate kiss.

--------------------------------------

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago