Jodha Akbar Written Update 22 jan 2014

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode starts with Jodha and moti sitting and waiting for Jalal. Benazir and Zakira come there. Zakura says we wont be able to do our work in her presence.Benazir says she always comes in my way , I feel like biting her only. Zakira says that lets go as if he didn't meet Jodha then who are we. Both leave

Jodha is unhappy

Next day in the Morning as Jodha is standing near the tulsi plant she says she has prayed for the emperors long life and she had promised her mother that she will always pray for her husband's  long life.  Moti says no you are not doing this because you promised your mother. You are doing this because you have feelings for him other wise when he doesn't even look at you and tou are awake for him the whole night. What is this if not love? Jodha says you are crossing your limits

Jalal walks from behind them but does not look at Jodha. She runs after him and says I want to talk to you. He stops she tells him that she has come to know who is after his life. She says it is Benazir. She is a vishkanya and has come to kill you. Jalal asks her how she has come to know of it. She says Shareefudin told her. Jalal sauys you went to meet that traitor. He is very cunning , What will he be worried about us .you can be punished for meeting him. Your mistakes are increasing. Jodha says she had seen her intaking poison herself she had seen how Ben had got herself bitten by a snake.Jodha says you have a right of not believing me but you should atleast go to the crux of the matter. You can punish me but at least try to find out Jalal says ok. He says everyone to assemble in the Deevane-E-Khas

Jalal and all else enters the Deewame- E- Khas all else also assemble .Hameeda wonders whats the matter Ben and Zakira also come there. Jalal says there is a complaint against you Benazir. She says she has not done anything. Jalal says but according to Jodha begam you are a vishkanya and have come here to kill me. Maham thinks Jodha begam you should have thought of a sensible accusation. And Jodha thinks now your truth will come out. Benazir denies it. She says she cant believe that Jodha begam can accuse her like this , She is so good. Jalal says yes but still it is her accusation that you feed on poison. Jalal asks her  to prove she is not a vishkanya. Benazir says what I have to do?

Jalal asks for milk to be brought in a bowl. Jalal tells her to drink a bit of iit , if she is poisonous then the milk will turn into poison, Benazir drinks the milk. Then Jalal asks Zakira to drink it to prove if it has poison or not. Zakura says she is a loyal servant and will drink it. Zakira drinks nothing happens to her, Benazir says she is proved innocent

Benazir says please cut my head. My biggest crime is that I am a slave. And you gave me so much respect but I will always remain a slave. Please behead me. Maybe my blood will confirm that my body has no poison

Maham scolds Jodha that she is a begam and should think before accusing someone falsely. You have wasted the time of the empire. Rukkaiya also scolds her that she is khas begam and she should behave according to her position as people follow our example. Jalla suspends Deewan e khas

Every one leaves but Jalal tells jodha to stay. He says that he went to the bottom of the matter but does she have any other reason but jealousy to accuse Benazir. Jodha says she will still say the same

She says she has bo proof she has seen with her own eyes. He says same way like you had seen your sister from childhood but you were wrong about her

In benazir's room Zakira is sick because of the influence of poison. Ben is trying to save her. She gives her some medicine. Zakira says your poson is worse then snakes. Ben thanks her for drinking the milk, Zakira says she had to our our aim would have failed. Ben says all happened because of Jodha begam

Precap: Rukkaiya telling Jalal to marry Benazir 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
soo thanks fr the quick update dear ðŸ˜Š
ziyenza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update :)
the show is getting boring *yawns*
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
manikka thumbnail
thnks for the written update...
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Really nothing worth seeing in this episode.
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update