Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

TFS, Joseph.

While the decency to apologize on realizing mistakes is appreciated and being humans, people do err, what does it take to think a bit more maturely and understand that like many of us here, these actors are just working for their daily bread?? They do not deserve to be used as punching bags for fans to vent out their frustrations on. Wish some fans would understand the line between reel and real, fact and fiction. And about Sanaya being arrogant, well we all know where that came from and apart from that one site and that one person, all others have but nice things to say about her. If being frank is being arrogant in the dictionary of some, so be it. Sanaya is frank, she does not act or behave fake, this is how she is and I hope she never changes.

Well said Sonia 👏 👏 👏
-Saumya- thumbnail
I really don't get the point of hate mails. He's been giving his best and lot many people seem to appreciate his work too. To those who don't, I don't think they ever will. 
Also, I loved what he had to say about San! 😳

Thanks for sharing :)
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I always said that ashish has the ability to silent his critics with his great performance. He is an actor of great calibre. 
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...he is perfect as rudra...and nice that he had gud opinion on her...
and getting hate mails is common...as arshi has a huge fan following...he was gettin more mails..!!

but parud are awesome..they continue to rock...!!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So proud to be his fan..hez sucha nice and genuine person.!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a bunch of idiots sending hate tweets and mails to Ashish? Can't people see sense? Sanaya can't always act with the same actor no matter how much we like their pairing! 
That photo of Ashish Sharma is just plain hot! :) he has a body!