Sanaya is fun to work with: Ashish Sharma [TOI]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Sanaya is fun to work with: Ashish Sharma

Stuti Agarwal,TNN | Jan 22, 2014

Sanaya is fun to work with: Ashish Sharma
Ashish Sharma

Ashish Sharma, who is quite a hit as Rudra in Rangrasiya, speaks about his co-star Sanaya Irani.

"I have often heard from people that Sanaya is arrogant. But after working with her, I can say it is not so. She is fun to work with. However, my favourite co-star will always be Nivedita Bhattacharya, who played my bhabhi in Gunahon Ka Devta. I am in constant touch with her," he said.

When asked about comparisons with Sanaya's earlier co-star Barun Sobti, he said, "I have been trying to give my best, and I hope it works for the fans. Initially I used to receive hate tweets and hate mails. People used to abuse and curse me. But after seeing my performance, a lot of the same people turned around and apologized for not giving me a chance. I can feel this pressure of living up to the expectations of people. I hope I can fulfill it."

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"Initially I used to receive hate tweets and hate mails. People used to abuse and curse me. But after seeing my performance, a lot of the same people turned around and apologized for not giving me a chance. I can feel this pressure of living up to the expectations of people. I hope I can fulfill it."
- Aashish Sharma.

Its really sad. Peoples should be behave maturely.After all,he is just a performer n doing his part. 

I think Celebs are most 'easiest' punching bag for any fanz Group. Some 'fanz' can't make a difference between actor n Character.
Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Poor Guy. I am glad that they apologised.
Guinea thumbnail
Tfs joseph for the article ...but I have a strong dislike for this " journalist " stuti aggarwal. She is🀒
gorgeoussanaya thumbnail
tfs joseph.
i am shocked ppl are telling sanaya arrogant.
straight forward & honesty is wat ppl will call arrogant

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What's with this hate mail???
Raquesh Vasisht got it for replacing KSg,
Now ashish got it  for what??
theya re actors for god's sake.they act...
if you don't like it,then don't watch the show simpple.
I feel sorry for the poor guy.he didn't do any harm.
he is just acting.
by the look of it,he doesn't even harm a fly...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeoussanaya

tfs joseph.

i am shocked ppl are telling sanaya arrogant.
straight forward & honesty is wat ppl will call arrogant

I know, I'm surprised to hear that!! Unless he's referring to articles and stuff from reporters!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

Shreya
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww feel bad for the guy...it's never easy trying to be accepted and on top of that sending hate mails etc decreases one's morale and confidence. But I am happy people are appreciating him now at least.  Keep up the excellent performances Ashish!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS Joseph.
I'm surprised he heard that Sanaya is arrogant ... plain speaking and straight forwardness seem to be taken for arrogance by many people, especially when it's from a  confident successful girl. 
tfs .
ashish is sweet guy.
there was no need comparing ashish with mr.b both are good actors in there own way.

Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago