Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st January 2013

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st January 2013

Moti says to jodha that mali is arrested then whats tension now, jodha says benazir i dont know what happens to jalal when he listens jalal's name, she is dangerous and as his wife its my duty to protect him. Moti says that she takes command from mali but now he is inn arrest so she might run away too. She says that dasiz has prepared for shubratri puja and you should do Fast(vrat) as it strong hubby wifey relation , jodha is happy and comes out. moti says to tell jalal about your fast, jodha says he doesnt listen to me. Jalal comes there, jodha stops him and says today is puja and i am doing fast, jalal says after what happened to my brother there remains no need for all this, jodha says i have said sorry many times. Jodha says i promised masa that i will do vrat for you. Jalal says 1st i dont need vrat for my safety, 2ndly i dont believe in vrat and all for safety and third when you dont accept me as husband then why this vrat for me? jodha is speechless. jalal leaves. Jodha says i know i didnt accept you as husband but i am not doing this fast as per masa's order but i am doing this for your safety.

Moti says to jodha that mali is arrested then whats tension now, jodha says benazir i dont know what happens to jalal when he listens jalal's name, she is dangerous and as his wife its my duty to protect him. Moti says that she takes command from mali but now he is inn arrest so she might run away too. She says that dasiz has prepared for shubratri puja and you should do Fast(vrat) as it strong hubby wifey relation , jodha is happy and comes out. moti says to tell jalal about your fast, jodha says he doesnt listen to me. Jalal comes there, jodha stops him and says today is puja and i am doing fast, jalal says after what happened to my brother there remains no need for all this, jodha says i have said sorry many times. Jodha says i promised masa that i will do vrat for you. Jalal says 1st i dont need vrat for my safety, 2ndly i dont believe in vrat and all for safety and third when you dont accept me as husband then why this vrat for me? jodha is speechless. jalal leaves. Jodha says i know i didnt accept you as husband but i am not doing this fast as per masa's order but i am doing this for your safety.

Benazir is going somewhere in market with zakira. In mandir prays that to protect my husband, keep him save and jodha does the puja. Benazir comes to mandir and sees a snake and i will get poison from it. She sits to take poison from it and jodha finishes her puja and turns where banezir is sitting, benazir takes the snake away. jodha thinks why they were here? she goes behind them to check. Benazir comes to isolated place, jodha is following her. Benazir licks the snake's tongue, jodha sees it and is shocked. Benzir shouts jalaluddin nobody will save you, i will bite you. Jodha remembers soldier's death because of sanke bite, and the letter and sharif' words. Jodha thinks viskanya(poisonous lady) and is here to kill jalal.

Jodha tells this to moti and says we have tell this to jalal asap. Moti ask whether he will believe? jodha says i dont know but have to tell him, They ask soldier where is jalal, he hesitates to tell so jodha says i am his wife and i want to know where is he. He tells that he is with ruks. Jodha says lets go there, moti says ruks can mind, jodha says i know her and i cant take the risk. Dasi stops jodha from going and says ruks has ordered to not allow anyone. jodha says ok tell ruks that i want to talk to her, ruks comes outside and says i knew you would disturb jalal. Jodha says i want to meet jalal. Ruks says i am his special wife, jodha says i know but.. ruks says jalal had come there on his own and you cant meet him, he is sleeping. Jodha says its important. Ruks says whats emergency? jodha says sharif has told me that jalal is in danger. Ruks says wow now you have reached to jail. you can trust him but i dont because i know who is dangerous to jalal. If you people can hurt jalal then you can conspire to kill him too. jodha says try to understand. ruks i understand that you want to become maryam makani but now i will not ignore you, i am standing between you and jalal, i can bear dasi but not you. jodha ask what i have done wrong? ruks says you tried to capture jalal's mind and soon i will throw you out. here benazir ask zakira can we meet jalal? zakira says no he is with ruks. benazir says we will go there.Jodha comes to her room, moti says jalal will not meet, you take rest and tell him in morning. jodha says how can i take rest when my hubby is in danger, moti says ruks will insult you, jodha says nothing is more important then jalal's life.

Precap- jodha says i have seen benazir taking poison from snake. jalal is about to go but jodha says its your choice to believe me or not, give me punishment but its your duty to find out the truth. Jalal says ok and orders the servant to call everyone in court.

Edited by -Celestial- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

TFS...dear :-)