Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Chillpill015

sorry you must have some wrong notions of how criminals/terrorists are treated, especially women. no one is deprived of food and water based on suspicion alone

Hope you too get it girl!

Passing off crass nonsense in the name of reality is not reality. And not going to a doctor for serious injury but going to his girlfriend for sex is reality? Jeez!

Dear, just wanted to clarify, I live in US and here if any government agencies even feel a tiny possibility of a person being a Terrorist, they arrest them, detain unconditionally, without any privileges like phone call, lawyer, etc. They don't even have to give you the reason for why they are doing it. They can interrogate for days and only and only when they are 100% sure that the person is not who they think, they let him/her go. This is the law here. And if these people had found Paro in the situation which Rudra found her in then trust me they do way more than what he is doing. When interrogating a terrorist or an accomplice threatening them or depriving them of food, water is very minor. Now coming to Rudra, we can't blame a man for thinking he can handle the wound - right. Many men try to act tough and Rudra is no different. We can't blame him for going home for the night and having company. It's his life and also the CV's since day 1 are showing Rudra as a headstrong man, thus they didn't send him to hospital yet. He is the type who thinks he can handle anything. Sorry, if I said something wrong. Just trying to explain. ðŸ˜Š 

Edited by Hope - 10 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with each and evry word in the post.Very well written post .

Very well said they are not glorifying it or romanticizing it .
Sorry tm I have different take on this .
Rudra manhandling thing is too much .
It's a serial we all enjoy it but in real a women is made to make the women culprit or witness to speak out .
This manhandling is filmy to show angry young man rudra .
For me it's a big no no .

But I say your topic is good tm. Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well said...
We have to understand Rudra from his shoes
Yes! Paro is innocent afterall and that is why we are not able to understand Rudra's avtions.
But once Rudra knows the truth, I am sure he will make it up
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mm not convinced at all !!
Lets see but one thing is sure if Rudra continue behaving like this, I may stop watching the show. I'm fed up to see women punished for no reason.
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post and true angles to ponder about.There is a difference between duty and responsibility though and that sometimes gets clouded in between circumstances.