Rudra's brutal treatment of Paro is justified

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra's brutal treatment of Paro is justified

u know many people r crying foul about man handling. But well what i have to tell is that do u know the difference b/w a criminal and a terrorist?
Any country has 2 different laws governing these 2 areas. Military law is for terrorists and its above the civil law of a country.
And yes a female criminal is entitles to be dealt by ONLY female officers. And if she is not then the law enforcement would be breaking the civil/criminal law of the country.

But when some1 is a suspected terrorist the Military/Paramilitary organizations have the right to remove, detain and interrogate a suspect in different levels as compared to the other law enforcement bodies. And here usually no gender, nothing matters.
You need to understand why there r 2 different laws.

1. A criminal - what is the worst harm can he/she do?
Murder some1, rape, rob, etc.. 

2. A terrorist - what is the worst harm can he/she do?
Bombs dealings which could even kill THOUSANDS of innocent people at one time.
Arms dealings that would jeopardize the national security, etc etc

So now u need to understand that with a suspect terrorist most of the time the military is running a race against time, before the next disaster strikes. If they find info it would save thousands of innocent lives.
Now this is not the perfect way or it does not fully justify. BUT its what this world is like. For the greater good somethings need to be done.

Whatever u see Paro is being put through is a diluted version shown as its on TV. She is yes manhandled - NOT cz she is a woman who is weaker than him and he wants to show physical strength, but cz she is a TERRORIST suspect!
He is actually controlling himself. cz in such situations even if he uses brute strength and physically attack her even as in beat her or otherwise i am guessing he will be well within his rights. (I am so not talking about sexual abuse - do not even go there! this is a whole different physical attack as in hitting with what Rudra was hit on the battle field by the baratis)

I accept its not correct. specially cz we viewers KNOW Paro is an innocent. But he does NOT know!
Think if it was the Thakur who was caught n he knew when the next attack would happen with his supplied weapons, if Rudra uses brute strength, even beats him black and blue, maybe even shoot his arms or legs, then no1 would complain.

What Paro is going through is UNFAIR to her.
But  crucifying the show over a reality where he is NOT harming her, manhandling her, starving and not allowing her anything except 1 glass of water for days cz she is a WOMAN!
He treats her like that cz she is s terrorist suspect.

They r neither glorifying it nor r the romanticizing it! this is bloody national security issue they r showing!!

So stop this nonsense over this!

Thanks 
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with each and every word...lovely post. 
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. 
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Sunara. People who are crying foul regarding man handling, they should first differentiate the scenarios. In wat circumstance Rudra is behaving this way. Its not like he is Ghooosing in Paro's house jabardasti n man handling her or ill treating her just randomly or for fun to show his supremacy. He is doing so coz he suspects her as a terrorist! 

Regarding treating women prisoners, well in most of the remote villages, women are treated very inhumanly and some times subjected to sexual abuse. Whatever they are showing here are nothing infront of those horrors, what women prisoners face! Even words fall short to describe those inhumane acts! For Rudra, he is treating a suspect not any other woman. Though its brutal, but in this scenario, its justified!
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wholeheartedly. There is hardly anything romantic or emotional involvement of the two. He simply wants to know the truth from her about Tejawat. She is simply a witness who is being treated like one.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with u.  I said it earlier in some other post to, he is not doing it to boost his ego like Hero's typically are doing in many shows now a days. And somehow many watch such shows without qualms. People should understand that he considers her as a traitor of her own country and believes she is his ticket to get to Thakur. 

Sorry for mentioning another show name here, in 24 series (English) they show women terrorist treated way more worse than what we are seeing. They don't show these scenes so that we can think the military or person related is cruel or bad but for us to appreciate the Good people who are serving country to keep us safe at any cost.  Both men and women can inflict same horror and in eyes of law both are to be punished the equally. Even I feel bad for Paro, I cry with her, I get angry at Rudra but I don't blame his actions. We know she is innocent, he doesn't and we should realize that. Ok, enough of my bak bak... got wayyy carried awayyy...😆
Edited by Hope - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chillpill015

seriously you are justifying a male officer treatung a woman prisoner so roughly, depriving her of water but for that ine glass, food and other stuff?

On the other hand he has all the time in the world to be with his mistress and gallavant with her. Which criminal is deprived of food and water?

This is such a wrong portraya;l of Indian police/army whatever it may be

grrr get the point woman! read about reality out there! I am not telling treating A WOMAN like this is correct.
I am telling u that it is HOW A SUSPECTED TERRORIST is treated in reality! 

I am a Sanaya fan, as much as i love Rudra - love the couple I am more a Paro fan. Do u think i will be going around justifying torturing her for fun?
Loging to google read war records.. u will be able to finally smell the coffee and get an idea abt reality.
its a nasty world out there! unfair, brutal..we live in our safe homes and look at it differently.. but what is reality is REALITY.
don't bother arguing with me if he had time to sleep with Laila being a point here!

He slept with the prostitute he bang on! n that is his personal life! how does it influence what he does to get info out of a suspected terrorist?

This is about ANY army! read around!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I totally agree with u.  I said it earlier in some other post to, he is not doing it to boost his ego like Hero's typically are doing in many shows now a days. And somehow many watch such shows without qualms. People should understand that he considers her as a traitor of her own country and believes she is his ticket to get to Thakur. 

Sorry for mentioning another show name here, in 24 series (English) they show women terrorist treated way more worse then what they are showing. Both men and women can inflict same horror they in eyes of law both are to be punished the same. Even I feel bad for Paro, I cry with her, I even get angry at Rudra but I don't blame his actions. We know she is innocent, he doesn't and we should realize that. Ok, enough of my bak bak... got wayyy carried awayyy...😆

Ditto! i used to be a huge fan of spy espionage series. 24, Alias etc.. in Alias the starting sequence is of the main lead girl - Sydney being tortured. Holding her head in water and not allowing her to breath so that she gives info. 
Some people r making this a huge issue as if Rudra is doing all this out of some macho heroism!  I wonder what they will say a female officer actually torturing Paro like in the example i said!! Is it justified just cz the torturer is also female even if the torture is 100 times higher?
well definitely the sobbing queen needs a jolt to come to her senses and rudra might be doing just that
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Chilpill- http://www.nytimes.com/1988/02/29/world/for-women-in-india-prisons-a-grim-picture.html

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-08/chennai/28667863_1_women-prisoners-tiruchi-jail-wardens

Do read these two articles and you wil get a clearer picture how women are treated as prisoners. I have nothing more to say. There are a lot more like thse.

PS: I am not here to glorify the torture of female prisoners.