Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sumeet_here

ummmm...wat can i say nice topic eehhehehehehehe😃....well i m the  1st guy commenting on this........well when u talk of sex it is just a neccessity like when u r hungry u eat food n the same way when u r hungry in the other way u go 4 this dumb thing called SEX!!....WELL i aint sayin that sex is bad or u shuldnt indulge in it....it is juss wat animals do eat sleep n mate!!!!....so when we also indulge in this so called sex u r no less than n animal....coz wat do u get outta sex it is juss sufferin sufferin n sufferin....on the other hand luv is sumthin human not like sex.........it is feelin wich makes u care 4 a particular person even if it meanz death!!!!!....there r other means of xpressin luv like holdin ur mates hand kissin it givin a suprise kiss on his/her cheek😳 ...how romantic rite.....😊....though u may ask that i being a boy dunt get this feeling....well yes i do but i believe that gettin out frm all dis materialistic luv makes u a human n different frm animals....4 example i like JASSI not coz of her body or sumthin it is the soul of a pure gurl that i see in her..............so i m concludin by sayin dat sex iss just a sufferin....NO OFFENCE LADIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ😃

lol... yea I heard that expression before "Sex is like Food ... the better it tastes the more you want of it." And i don't think having knowledge about sex makes anyone exactly "pervertive" or "nasty" lol... it really is something everyone should get in touch with no matter how "uncomfortable" you might feel to talk about it. 😊

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno not been in love.just silly relns which ended in a silly way too
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Sex is a pure and meaningful act of love!! It shouldn't be misused or made cheap!! It should only be shared with someone you truly love!! And you should have the same amount of love from the person you are with!!! That's all I have to say!!!!!!😳
fabfam thumbnail

i think that if u have to have sex to prove that u love a guy then there's no point in the relationship if the lad doesnt trust u then y should u have to stuff lke that 4 him i think thta love is about

love

trust

confidence

most inportantly

RESPECT

Angelic_J thumbnail
U know I hate those guys who push their girlfriends into having sex with them.  I mean having sex just for the sake of trying to impress ur BF is a bad thing.  I know my friend did the same thing and look now she is pregnant with a child and she is only 16 for goodness sake. 😡 God I feel like killing her BF for making her life a living hell. 
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u don't have to prove u love someone to have sex with them...................come oon u know they love u and u just want to have sex with them so u use these kind of things to make them have sex with u.....tht's nasty🤢.....the guy should respect a women and love her for who she is not her body Edited by icy_devil - 18 years ago
sk_dramaqueen thumbnail
well if u really love someone and the person u luv thinks that he or she doesn't love me so u should just talk to them about it and see what happens!!!😃
yagna thumbnail
Treat SEX as recreation and not procreation !!!!
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Love doesn't need to be proved in any manner if U both r in love with each other.
Zahira thumbnail

Originally posted by: usachick821

if u really love him, and he really loves u, he wouldnt need reassurance about the fact that u loved him by having sex with him,... n if he does..i think he jus wants 2 git some 😉

Exactly. If there is true love, there is no need to prove it in such ways!