precap sure is nice πŸ˜†
moona_sheikh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
uff bechara maan is facing toture as wel as geet. precap is so exiting
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i want geet to win over him now 
wow kiss wont happend now the way he given proiriti to her cocent rathen than his desire i must say i like his nature 
i think geet also but as battle started up by her she hav to fight till end 

so she is doing same thing here loklzz maan you came there for her and total is for her only not bad 

looking like geet came for middle class family still she is cpoing up life with his richness 

precap is so cool me waiting already

sparkle 
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new ff ...

Awesome... Interesting story...

Read it in one go  ...

Loved it...

continue soon...

Waiting...
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant updates buddy nd really cute tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
really love ⭐️this story of urs its so cute
poor maan now has to pacify his angry wife fr leaving her nd going away without telling her
hes trying his best to cntrl bechare ko nayi shadi mein shuruva hi manane se krni pad rhi hai
lol poor maan now sleeping on floor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thts y its said to think before u speak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting eagerly fr d next
do cont soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missed it...
Geet is trying his control for sure...
M dying to read abt j geet vd capital J
Param-Sundari thumbnail
this story is soo nice...specially geet ka bht different and strong character...coz mostly we see Geet's forgiving Maan always whatevr be the fault...bt here its soo different n i like it this way tit for tat...a sweet revengeπŸ˜‰
and maan is soo cute n adoreable while manaofying geet...n too patient i must sayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
love it too much 
plz update soon
😊
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

Love it..

Geet is doing the right by not giving it his demands.. its not tat she does not want but she knows tat he should be aware tat business is at one place at wife is one and he needs to be careful when he deals with business and wife...

but poor soul cant even stay without thinking.. But seriously Maan was too good tat he went behind her and poor guy fell into his own trap now and has to bear all tat things.. but biwi chahiye tho sab jhelna tho padega maan babu

lol diduπŸ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mirror1521

this story is soo nice...specially geet ka bht different and strong character...coz mostly we see Geet's forgiving Maan always whatevr be the fault...bt here its soo different n i like it this way tit for tat...a sweet revengeπŸ˜‰

and maan is soo cute n adoreable while manaofying geet...n too patient i must sayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
love it too much 
plz update soon
😊

aww thank you so much 😳
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur baby is jumping in happiness right now meri jaan di aur di worst part ke main office main hoon can't even dance di😭 lekin di ur baby is pagalon ki tarah waiting for the update di dyingly waiting for the update😳