Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Amit is on the lookout for what move they will play next. Both sides are waiting and watching.

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Jealousy maan ko 1 number hoti hai 

Trust 0 number 

Sachai dekne ka chasma chahiyega iss maan ko . Buddhu . He will lose geet . And his father is also so matlabi . Jab bete ko theekh karna tha tab le aya jab zarurat finish bahar kardo . 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb

geet n aryan both made amit confess what he did with maan

geet calm aryan from hurting him physically which may go against them

geet can see jealousy in maan's eyes for aryan 

seeing maan protecting geet amit thinking to do something against geet to throw her out of khurana's life 

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

great planning by aryan and geet. wonder what eklse do they have up their sleeve. glad to see a strong geet!! wish they had met for drinks instead of coffee...amit is very sharp indeed. it will be un uphill task to outwit him

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Superb part 

Hope this time geet and Aryan wins

That amit get fails

Maan ko ek baar apne dil pe barosha hona chaiye na ki evidence pe

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Mindblowing update. 

Now both geet and aryan  know that truth  of what amit did to maan. Just hoping  that the family will also know  his true  colors and will kick him out.

Eager to know what will happen next. 

Edited by natu10 - 11 days ago
drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Geet Amit talk...& Revelations...

Amit is such a devil person...

Can't loyal to his wife and her loving family...

Every one trust him blindly...

Aryan was there with geet ... listening his deeds...

They didn't reveal anything in front of the family..

Maan feeling jealous seeing her with his own bro...

Waiting for the next part...

Hope your issues resolve soon dear!!!

Take care!!

Komal_soni1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago
Index link 😱
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Thank you so much for your support friends ...and caring wordssmiley31

Part 35

Maan pulled her at side and just when he was about to say something, few of his business associates came to greet them. He kept his patience all along as they talked and praised Geet. She greeted them humbly tagging her hubby’s arm with pride. Though her heart wasn’t in peace, it was constantly giving her signals of something going to happen. She kept her cool and fake smile plastered upon her face. Once both were done greeting with the host of the party as well, he jerked her away from the crowd of people before busting upon her, yeh kya pehna hai tumne, shouldn’t you have been wearing saree instead of this shit? He blasted in pure rage; he couldn’t bear men eyeing his wife that too with not so good intentions. 

Shit? You calling this shit? Then what you called to the short mini dress your fiancé wearing? She eyed sam who was throwing daggers at her way.

Maan closed his eyes to keep his cool. He knew very well she was hurt with her tone of voice by seeing him with sam on the first place. Then her word “fiance” pinched his heart badly.

He snapped open his eyes to meet with her fuming one, woh meri fiancé nahi hai...aur woh kuch bhi pahne, mujhe usse koi farak nahi padta...but you are my wife dammit! He grabbed her arm harshly proving his point.

She hated it...she hated the whole thing...how he behaving with her..how he is showing his dominance over her like typical men...she couldn’t tolerate his authority over her when he couldn’t show bit of trust over her...’

She kept her angry gaze on him before losing his hold on her, I don’t care what you think about her but jahatak mera sawal hai..I can wear whatever I pleased...mein pahle se hi aise hi hu...I am comfortable with this clothing style...woh tumhare wajah se I started wearing saree..tumhe bahot ...” suddenly she stopped realizing what she was saying...her eyes filled up instantly as she looked up at him.

He looked stunned as well at her while she blinked her eyes to hold her emotions before masking her blank expression again on her face.

Anyways I am not your wife anymore so you hold no more right over me to dictate me what should I wear or not.’ She spitted before storming away from the place.

Maan kept staring at her back trying to hold his emotions enact. He soon composed himself and walked away to the bar. Sam spotted him and followed him there.

On the other hand, Geet collided with Amit who dragged her to the dance floor. Geet was reluctant at first but then remembering about her plan she decided to play along.

So what did you mix in my coffee the previous day!? He asked with fake smile holding her in his arms roughly. But geet could see the lava of anger erupting behind his smile ready to burn her alive. She composed herself; I didn’t...who told you? She faked oblivion.

Don’t try to lie on my face, geet! I know you well now! He jerked her closer while his hands began moving roughly over her body. He could see fear engulfing in her hazel eyes instantly seeing that he smirked devilishly.

Leave me...’ she mumbled looking around to maintain her composure. When her eyes met with pair of angry eyes and she felt herself drowning at that moment, seeing his gaze not moving at all from them.

Amit followed her gaze and noticed maan, he gave fake smile to him completely ignoring his anger.

Feeling bad seeing his reaction! He asked angrily greeting his teeth while looking down at geet who was numb until she heard him speak.

You know kuch aisa hi feel hua tha mujhe when annie asked me in the morning...

Geet got back her composure before she met his taunting gaze, I am shock to know that you also feel something...because I thought tumhare pass toh dil hi nahi hai...tumhe kya farak padta hai if annie misunderstood you..waise bhi annie tumhare asliyat ke baremein nahi janti jab use pata chalega toh...” her words halted in her mouth as she closed her eyes in pain feeling him pressing her waist harshly.

If you dare so, then you will see my worse geet, remember this! He warned her in husky voice.

Next moment geet put her feet on his, piercing her heels harshly in his shoe. He muffled his scream trying to pull apart but she was really furious that couldn’t leave him like that for his manhandling....

Now I will make sure she knows about your true colours as soon as possible...you started this dirty game Amit now wait and watch how I finish your game first and then You!

You...’ but before he could say anything, she was pulled away by Aryan and he was left alone to dance with some random woman. As partners were changed and having waiting for this chance only, Aryan instantly pulled her in his arms.

Are you okay? He asked her tenderly as he noticed the way Amit was holding her sometime before. Geet nodded in yes trying to relax herself in his arms. His hold was delicate unlike Amit who was manhandling her...

Really...” he asked angrily grabbing her arm where he could see bluish marks of fingertips of Amit.

Leave that...I am habitual of this...she told nonchalantly just then waiter walked to them with drinks.

Geet took one glass while Aryan other. Other side, Sam and Amit shared thumbs up before Sam drank one glass in gush of happiness.

Not that... take this...’ Aryan said before she could take sip of cold drink from her glass, he snatch the glass literally from her hand having noticed the gesture between sam and Amit with thief eyes.

Kyo...what’s bad with this...’ tum bhi same hi drink pee rahe ho...

Everything is bad in this drink geet...’ this seems spike ...so only I am saying you...’

Geet gasped looking wide eyed at him and she nodded in understanding pretending to drink from her glass after a while both Aryan and he exchanged their glasses.

Suddenly she was pulled by strong arms of someone...it took her no time to guess the person.

She looked at him with lazy smile, cupping his nape as he swung her softly in his arms like she is some delicate flower.

Both didn’t utter single word instead dance smoothly to the tune of their heartbeat...soon passion took over and their steps became fast and passionate... maan lifted her up in his arms before slowly pulling her down delicately touching his nose to her body in process.

Their body began burning with hunger and desires which was hidden in them all these while....when h e pulled her down further, his lips touched her cleavage making both shuddered uncontrollably.

When she was on her feet in the end facing him, her trance was broken feeling his hot breath near her lips...he was about to kiss her out of burning passion, when she parted grabbing her head.

What happened? He asked worried seeing her change of expression on her face.

Nothing...’ she lied to him turning to walk away from him. He grabbed her wrist pulling her in his arms.

Geet looked at him with dizzy eyes before she blurted angrily, stay away from me... she twisted her wrist to let her go while he left her in next moment seeing people watching them. Least he wanted to create scene in the crowd of people.

After a while party was wrapped up when everyone started moving... when khuranas walked out dadi noticed geet’s absence even maan was worried about her.

Where is geet? It’s late aur abhi tak nahi aayi...’ dadi asked worriedly seeing around.

Mein dekh ke aata hu...Aryan said before rushing inside the hall again. He asked from staff and they told him watching her going to the one of room upstairs.

Now Aryan was worried for her, he realized something and rushed upstairs. Shit...I had told her to not to execute this plan for today. But she lied to me...why geet...she took whole risk herself only.

Outside maan was also getting restless, his heart feared for her, so he too rushed inside leaving his father and dadima behind.

Then only both noticed amit’s absence and dadi said out being frustrated by now, yeh kya ho raha hai..no one is here and how we have to go back to home now.

Maa..aap parehan mat hoiye...’ everyone will be here soon....I will try geet’s number. He said while pulling out his cell.

In room upstairs...

Geet was struggling to come out of his arms, she was actually little tipsy but not much to be unaware about her surroundings...she was although habitual of drinking but she rarely takes drinks. Her phone laid in the corner of the room ringing in low tune.

No chance darling...because I have spiked your drink, today I won’t leave you.’ He smirked at her bending over her to seal her lips with his.

Geet closed her eyes collecting her whole strength she kicked him. He was not ready for this so he writhed badly in immense pain...’you...f***

Geet instantly got up holding the hem of her dress...it was messed up with Amit’s attempt to force her and in her whole struggle. She managed to reach the door, only to be halted at the door knob seeing him following her behind.

‘Geet...are you there...?’ She heard Aryan’s voice and tries to call out but before she could do so, Amit clasped his palm over her mouth from behind and she felt something poking at her back.

Dare you utter a word or else get ready to lose your life.’ He warned her holding her at his gun point.

Her eyes widened in horror...out of all things she hadn’t expected him to come up with the gun.

You can’t do this Amit. You loved me. She tried to manipulate him.

Oh yeah baby, I very much love you but not more than my life... he let out small chuckle before he continued...but I see you not care about  your life but tumhari jaan to un khuranas mein basti hai. So if you try to act smart, you know before anything else I won’t hesitate to kill your both lovers first...’ he spitted venomously making her shudder in fear.

No...you won’t do something like that she warned him with tilt of her head.

Geet...are you there...there was banging sound now followed by maan’s worried voice.

Maan...’ she whimpered to herself ...she knew there is no way now rather than to follow Amit’s order. She was caught badly...he would do anything in his madness and rage...no one will able to stop him then.

Tell them, you are alright and ask them to go...he poked his gun in her waist harshly asking her so...

I will...’ Geet agreed before she turned her attention to the close door.

Yes i am here Aryan.

Thank god, geet! I was so worried about you. They heard his relief voice.

you go from here...I will come soon.

No geet...I can’t leave you and go...by the way what you are doing. And open the door. Aryan denied following her order.

I am.....’ she stammered and looked at Amit who was hell frustrated now...tell him something and make him run away from here. He warned her.

I am alright...just fixing my dress...I will come soon, you go from here Aryan with your family...aur suno...she stopped to take breath to hold her tears, ‘ Maan ka khayal rakhna..’

But geet...’ suddenly he stopped feeling tug at his hand, he saw his brother gesturing him to shut his mouth. he frowned but remained mum.

Maan caught the hidden meaning in her words...her last set of words stuck his mind and he found something fishy here...

Alright geet...do whatever you want and come whenever you want...yaha kisi ko tumhari fikar nahi tumhe toh tumhari marzi ki karna hai na..toh karo...we are going...’ Maan said aloud in rage holding Aryan’s hand to stopping him to say anything...

Geet’s heart stopped the moment he uttered those words...tears which she was holding until now flew down without stop while Amit smirked evilly grabbing her closer.

Outside, Maan gestured Aryan to keep silent as he dragged him away from the room.

‘What the hell bro...How could you do this...meine socha tha you cared for your wife if not love her atleast...’ Aryan blasted on his brother in pure rage only to be halted by Maan’s outburst.

‘I love her, Aryan... suna tumne...? bahot chahta hu mein geet ko...I can’t lose her anymore...already I did big mistakes not anymore.’ He said trying to control his emotions.

‘Bro...!?’ Aryan kept gaping at him in shock not able to believe what he heard from his brother right now.

To be continued...

Precap –  ??????

I know I stopped at such crucial stage...but I couldn’t continued further...but will try to update next ASAP if you guys filled up 3 pages of comments...plz...leave your reviews and press reaction...

Also, however horrible it looks right now...next update will give you breath of relief...like I told in previous update. So just trust me and enjoy reading...

I have make Saajan index and pm all readers...however anyone missing and want the whole story index then let me know plz. As per forum rules we can’t share link here so I have to pm you only.

ps. -  sorry about precap, mean song... couldn't include it however I wished to...while typing suddenly my thoughts changes and update comes out different from what I planned actually. 

Edited by Mg13 - 8 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Mind-blowing part. Maan can't stay away from her and can't see her with anyone. Amit is so cheap. Waiting for his end from Geets life. Aryan is very supportive and Maan realisation is beautiful. Waiting for next part. Thanks for wonderful part