Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Debarati7

I know..they can find faults in Shahrukh so easily..But the guy who has cases after cases on him..He is the devta..And then they are unbiasd SRK fans who suppost salman..BECAUSE he is bashed so much in the forum..That they feel bad for him...I cant even find an L of logic in thisπŸ˜†

Is there any comparison bw salman and srk😲 I dont think so. SrK slapped shirish, we know, and he acknowledged that. However salman's PR does leepa poti on his actions...only salman fans can think that a slap can be equal to beating women, murdering someone, and so on. And the way salman do show off his charity, if srk does this then he'll be like a supergod. However he doesnt uses charity as anything for his defense.
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Is there any comparison bw salman and srk😲 I dont think so. SrK slapped shirish, we know, and he acknowledged that. However salman's PR does leepa poti on his actions...only salman fans can think that a slap can be equal to beating women, murdering someone, and so on. And the way salman do show off his charity, if srk does this then he'll be like a supergod. However he doesnt uses charity as anything for his defense.

Yeah take that..Slapping Sirish..who reportedly made a crass comment on SRK is equal to slapping and beating women..i always fail to get a single point logic..in their arguments..
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail

Yeah take that..Slapping Sirish..who reportedly made a crass comment on SRK is equal to slapping and beating women..i always fail to get a single point logic..in their arguments..

logic...πŸ˜† go on.mil jaye toh message kar dena...  πŸ˜›
salta thumbnail

and if you really wanna see a logic, then get this fact straight into your head. Defend who is getting bashed, no matter what, so next time you see osama or hitler getting bashed, jump in between and defend them.
Debarati7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

and if you really wanna see a logic, then get this fact straight into your head. Defend who is getting bashed, no matter what, so next time you see osama or hitler getting bashed, jump in between and defend them.

🀣🀣..Yeah..that is what they tried to mean i guess. So i will support NaMo,Saddam.Osama,Hitler Dawood,all of them,next time I see them getting bashed anywhere..Or I will bring SRK and bash him..πŸ˜†
Periyathalai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow SRK FAN brings SRK deliberately to bash him in a Salman topic..ARE WAH!πŸ‘
Debarati7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Periyathalai

wow SRK FAN brings SRK deliberately to bash him in a Salman topic..ARE WAH!πŸ‘

An UNBIASED far better SRK fan you see.πŸ˜†
Periyathalai thumbnail

An UNBIASED far better SRK fan you see.πŸ˜†

one can criticise SRK even his fans but that should be done at the right place.
Periyathalai thumbnail
what SRK did with Kunder wasn't nice but at least SRK never tried to project himself as the man with a golden heart. Woh Bhai ki tarah BEING HUMAN ka thappa laga ke nahi ghumta.
Debarati7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Periyathalai

one can criticise SRK even his fans but that should be done at the right place.

True..πŸ‘πŸΌ..