Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought this argument ended way back. I guess I was wrong.. you doing what you guys think is right.we did the same.
no need for the blaming game here.carry on people.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Periyathalai

one can criticise SRK even his fans but that should be done at the right place.

does this apply for all the actors/star? cause the people we were arguing with do it day and nite.
or this don't apply to Salman bashers cause its salman that they bashing?
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoaa! Itna sab ho gya n that too without me! Im shocked 😆

1. @megha n debu... 🤗
2. I dont think we should blame Salman. Its not his mistake that he's got NO sense of humour. Or his jokes are worst than one liners which are written on the back side of trucks.
3. Yeah. Salman thinks he can say anything to anybody just coz he's a mega star & the other person wont say anything. But guess what? Not everybody is as tolerant as Aish.
4. You HYPOCRITES!! 😡 🤢 Edited by Piyuu_SRK - 10 years ago
Periyathalai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

does this apply for all the actors/star? cause the people we were arguing with do it day and nite.

or this don't apply to Salman bashers cause its salman that they bashing?

it applies to everybody, but they don't call themselves Salman fans naa! they are haters and I thought you were SRK fan.so there is a difference..
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyuu_SRK

Whoaa! Itna sab ho gya n that too without me! Im shocked 😆

1. @megha n debu... 🤗
2. I dont think we should blame Salman. Its not his mistake that he's got NO sense of humour. Or his jokes are worst than one liners which are written on the back side of trucks.
3. Yeah. Salman thinks he can say anything to anybody just coz he's a mega star & the other person wont say anything. But guess what? Not everybody is as tolerant as Aish.
4. You HYPOCRITES!! 😡 🤢

😆Piyuu dont worry..Ham me se koi ek hi enough hai..in sab ke liye..Mood me aa jaye to..Read the comments you will ROFL guaranteed..Logic Murdered and Buried few pages back here..😆

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debarati7

😆Piyuu dont worry..Ham me se koi ek hi enough hai..in sab ke liye..Mood me aa jaye to..Read the comments you will ROFL guaranteed..Logic Murdered and Buried few pages back here..😆

Ah i've read them all. I commented after i was LOL on my couch. (I almost spilled my coffee 😆 ) I chose not to comment on them coz thats pure BS. But im not really surprised with some so called SRK 'fans'. What I dont understand is that why the disguise? 😕 Why not bash him openly? (If you know what I mean 😉 )

P.S. i trust you n megha 😉 😳 Edited by Piyuu_SRK - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyuu_SRK

Ah i've read them all. I commented after i was LOL on my couch. (I almost spilled my coffee 😆 ) I chose not to comment on them coz thats pure BS. But im not really surprised with some so called SRK 'fans'. What I dont understand is that why the disguise? 😕 Why not bash him openly? (If you know what I mean 😉 )

P.S. i trust you n megha 😉 😳

That's what I mean yaar..you want to bash SRK..open a thread bash him...But "No I am an SRK fan..but I bash him deliberately whenever even Salman's name is taken..why..because Salman is bashed so much..i feel bad for him..So I bash SRK"😆...
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Periyathalai

it applies to everybody, but they don't call themselves Salman fans naa! they are haters and I thought you were SRK fan.so there is a difference..

did you read all my comments here?can you pin out where I bashed SRK?
@ bold so you mean its ok as long as you announce yourself a haters.see now this is beyond my understanding.so I will pass it

Originally posted by: meghasingh

and if you really wanna see a logic, then get this fact straight into your head. Defend who is getting bashed, no matter what, so next time you see osama or hitler getting bashed, jump in between and defend them.

Arre wah, I promised myself I wouldn't join this argument, but now reading this comment, I just have too. Comparing Osama and Hitler to Salman is such a ridiculous statement and assumption. Last time I checked, Salman wasn't the one murdering millions of people deliberately with no guilty conscious. And yes, you guys are the epitome of hypocrisy because not only are you wailing and screaming at the thought of Shahrukh getting pulled into this topic, you guys think it's perfectly okay to bring in Salman's past, which by no means relates to the topic at hand.

One can't help but laugh when a hypocritical being like you complains about hypocrites. Pot, meet kettle.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maseera.

Arre wah, I promised myself I wouldn't join this argument, but now reading this comment, I just have too. Comparing Osama and Hitler to Salman is such a ridiculous statement and assumption. Last time I checked, Salman wasn't the one murdering millions of people deliberately with no guilty conscious. And yes, you guys are the epitome of hypocrisy because not only are you wailing and screaming at the thought of Shahrukh getting pulled into this topic, you guys think it's perfectly okay to bring in Salman's past, which by no means relates to the topic at hand.

One can't help but laugh when a hypocritical being like you complains about hypocrites. Pot, meet kettle.

arrey Read some comments above where they clearly stated its ok for them to bring Salman's cases into every topic and bash him since they announced themselves as Salman haters..
but its deferent with us cause we claim we are still SRK fans. to bring him here talk about him is a crime,and we are hypocrisy at its best for simply the reasons I mention above.what a logic.👏