Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dazee

Erased...so apt.  what a curse it must be to live and yet not be... because you are denied your very essence, in totality, by everyone that you have ever known.  So utterly harrowing, and surreal - like walking into a parallel universe.  <shudder>

How will she face the enormity of what hit her?  How will she deal with this terrible emptiness? 

Yet, somehow she will... and as someone said above, will rise again, transformed, and in the process truly find herself.

Waiting to see her journey and her transformation...but it was heartbreaking.  this pure, innocent soul hit rock bottom for no fault of her own

that was what it came down to.. 'for no fault of her own' , two people Thakur and Rudra plays the game of one uppermanship.. Paro is the pawn... the price she pays will never be justified no matter what becomes the outcome of that battle of wills..

it must be beyond terrifying.., i cannot even begin to fathom what it would feel.. to suddenly not exist... and as u said, 'to live and yet not be..' what a terrible fate..

as u said.. this will be her journey towards finding herself, when all else is forsaken..

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post, Sunara.  I though the same thing when I saw the episode and you put it on paper with such precision πŸ‘. I as a person cannot even imagine what Paro must be feeling. She just got married and before her dreams of new life even started, she saw her husband die. As if it that was not enough everyone she loved, believed, trusted, cared and shared her life with are denying of her existence.  The betrayal, heart break and loss she is feeling cannot be expressed in words and you my dear deserve a πŸ€— to putting it down so wonderfully.

Hats Off to Sanaya Irani for potraying Paro's turmoil look so natural.
Edited by Hope - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Beautiful post Sunara .Very emotional & heark breaking  episode                                          

thank u..
and truly this episode took the meaning of 'heartbreaking' to a whole different level 😭

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vari3241

wow loved it...its really heartbreaking to see paro in such a jeopardy...she really needs some serious help😭

thank u! i know... she needs help.. but more than that she needs a mother right now.. i wish she had that with her right now 😭

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Beautiful post sunara.!!!!  πŸ€—  ❀️   Please write on daily basis na :D

thank u Sumi! πŸ€— i will try.. as much as I can to write. but no promises for every day.. that is why i don't have a regular thread n write randomly! 😳

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun_games

Excellent post πŸ‘

Now Paro will be rebornπŸ˜•

She will & has to become a person whom nobody will relate to πŸ˜­

What she does become is a thing to watch. 

thank u! sigh.. even i am scared of what she will become when all this comes to an end.. she would have been changed irrevocably by then 😭
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshusreeja

iss post superrr se uperrr wala taπŸ˜†

touched my heart

thank u!! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

This post really touched my heart just like the last night episode. ..but I know rudra will give her everything she deserves. 

thank u Sukh! I know he will take care of her and eventually love her so much and will give her all the things she deserves.. but till then its going to be a heartbreaking journey for sure.. 😭

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malini1

Nice post. Your captions for Paro's desolate, abondoned and erased situations is just perfect. Sanaya is brilliant and is literally living and breathing Paro to the T. I loved the last scene when Paro was being dragged by Rudra, San aced it with a nonchalant, all lost and over look.

thank u Malini! god she was already dead inside when that happened 😭 Sanaya breathes life in to Paro so beautifully that its gut wrenching to watch her...its like she has become Paro... she is no longer simply acting a role 😭

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

in dis scene i felt  lik he is dragging   a lash [ body]  , a life less , soulless body , she was completely dead  by mamisa behaviour 

i know ANNMT.. it was jus heartbreaking.. cz she was a zinda lash at that time.. 😭