Jodha Akbar 17th Jan. '14 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hakim is sleeping Jalal comes to his room and he cares hakim, his pillow was wet with his tears, jalal felt bad , He sees him sleeping without a kumbal  , He asks a Baandi for Kumbal , Jo comes with a Kumbal , Jalal takes that and covers hakim and leaves form there , Jo comes running after him ..

Jo asks Jalal to stop , She tells her I wanted to thank you for realeasing , why did'nt you punish me why didn't you taunt me I can't bear this silance , Jalal says yes Silcane kills , you know what when Hakim was waiting for Shivani to return He was silent , had to go through so much , He says I unserstand that It was not his fault , It was Shivani and her husband tej 's gustakhi , I will find them and punish them , IT is shivani and I will not leave her ..Jo is about to say some thing Jalal become angry and then remembers hakim's words ,sometime you can't hurt someone even if you want to , and when that happen its love , Jalal calm down ..

In jail Shaifuddin gets information about Abu mali's spy who is in the mahal and a threat for Jalal's life , Its Ben ..Shaifuddin asks the man to inform Jo to meet him immidiately ..

zakira is worried that she has ran out of poisions snakes , if Ben come to know  about she may kill her , Ben is unwell and screaming at Zakira for not getiing he dose , Zakra informs her , Ben is restless , Jo hears some he screaming and wondering who it could be ..

MA is with Ruq , Ruq is asking her what happened to Jalal , how can he rekeased Bharmal and let him go to Amer , Ma is also sorprised and saying she couldn't understnd Jalal punished Shaifuddin But couldnot punish Bharmal .I think it is related to JO and I fear she is coming close to Jalal , you have to something .. Ruq asks what MA tells her she should use Ben for this .. That time a baandi informs that Jo's baandi is here , MA says tell them to get lost , Ruq says she ould meet them as they are JO's baandi ..

Baandi comes to MA and request for chuti for shiv ratri , MA says they won't get it ..They request asaying Jo has kept puja and they want to go there , MA insults them saying for hindu puja they can't get any chutiJo comes to meet Shaifuddin , He informs her that its ben who is been sent by Abu mali to kill Jalal , JO become angry and says she would throw her out immidiately , Shaifuddin tells her that she should catch her red handed .. Jo become worried and leaves sying she needs to go immidiately , After she leaves shaifuddin smils thinking so soon you become scared , what will happen when you will come know about my feelings for you  and gives a wicked smile ..

Jo comes to her room  and asks Moti to come slong with her , Moti asks where ? She says ever since I came to know that its ben who is threat to jalal's life , Moti tells her she told her before that she should not meet Shaifudding this may create problem in her and Jalal , Jo says I remember Ben has come form Abu mali's Harem so we have to so something .. Moti says don't beleive Saifu ..That time a baandi comes and informs that jalal has called veryone it seem he preparing for a war , Jo is worried war with whom?

Jalal is addresses  the royal gathering , He says it seem our enemy has planed to strike on us before they come forward I want we will strike them , He says for this I want my brother hakim to go and fight this Jung , MA and Ak is thinkg Haikm is so  small how can he give such a big responsibilty .. Jalal says I know some of you are thinking he is young to be sent for this war but let me remind you , he is also Mughal and Like i did in young age he will aloso prove he can win this war , then he says i would like to send Maan singh long with hiim , Jo smiles , Maan singh thank Jalal for choosing him for this work ..He says he would like to take his buasa's ashrivad before leveaing for jung .. He comes to Jo and takes her shrivad Jo tells him that  rememner who is your father and how he fought to protect Jalal's life similarly you have to protect Hakim's life ..Maan singh says He will not let down the Rajvanshi clan ..

Hameeda asks Jalal why is he sending hakim for this jung ? Jalal tells him he is also worried for hakim but he knows his blood which is a mughal would chose to fight no matter what kind of mental state he is in ..

Precap: Hakim is with Jalal is war dress , He is telling Jalal that whtever feeling he has he has to say that otherwise he will never get peace of mind . Jalal seemed lost in thought ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the written update Khusi di.
aravapalli thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail