Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Unlike some actress Sanaya does not look bad while crying. She look so innocently beautiful while crying.
But as die-hard Sanaya fan .I don't like seeing her crying .I know how much she hate crying .Poor Sanaya has to shed tons of tears that to wearing the bridal costume for more days .
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree you, when she cried the second time even I cried and I just wanted her to stop crying

Sanaya's crying is very realistic and she doesn't make those moaning noises which many do and her cry just hurts your heart
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post. Yes, she does emotional and heart breaking scenes with panache. I literally cry with her.
Was'nt she brilliant with an all lost and over look (and beautiful too) in the last scene when she was being dragged back by Rudra when everyone abandoned her,
Edited by Malini1 - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i know what ur saying and i've heard so many people also saying this, but no! i hate seeing her cry on screen, she always looks so delicate and beautiful and that innocence and hurt shines thru in those eyes, but she makes it look too real i get upset πŸ˜­ and i'm a really practical, pragmatic person most of the time, not very emotional and i hate melodrama, but i get so distressed when i see her tears i actually feel like its my family member and i get depressed πŸ˜” so am having a hard time right now! but i love her anger and her outrage onscreen, she also does that amazingly well but i enjoy it so much more, oh my god, sparks literally fly out of her eyes πŸ˜ƒ
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Those scenes are so depressing.😭

Sanaya does an amazing job, but I just want to shout at all those characters around Paro to stop making her cry!
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I finds it annoying when characters cries buckets after buckets. Its okay if the scene requires it and actors/actress pull if off perfectly. However when certain characters are supposed to cry every 5 mins  on screen its annoying and the CVs keep giving them over and over, as if the writers are enjoying it.

Its more powerful if the characters holds back and breaks down on a later stage with the actress/actor being able to give powerful performance and make it look realistic.

Coming back to your topic, I do connect with the on screen characters and not with the actors playing the role so Nope..I dont wanna see her cry at all unless the scene is required in the scriptπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No yaar this week was too much to bare πŸ˜­Yeah she's good at yet as a matter of fact she's fabulous in emotional scenes but I end up crying bucket of tears this whole week it was just a sad situation for any person to be in.  
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its too much Sunara
dnt want to see her crying anymore
she looks cute but
it prick  my heart

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not a lot of actresses can cry as beautifully and innocently as Sanaya πŸ˜³
-Saumya- thumbnail
I am sadist but I love to see San crying on screen. She does it so elegantly and you feel the character's pain.