Who likes to see Sanaya crying?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok weird topic - yes?

lemme elaborate..

I am talking about Sanaya crying on screen.. Mind u i have only ever seen her crying for real 2 times, 1st time I didn't mind much, but the 2nd time I prayed to god that no tears should ever come to her eyes for real ever after..
So nope, this is not about my barbie girl actually crying.. God bless her...n may only happiness touch her life..

I am talking about the on screen character she is enacting crying... I usually end up weeping along with her cz she just breathes life in to a character and it seems to be so real... I feel those emotions.. I cry with her, practically every single time.. she is that amazing in emotional heartbreaking scenes..

AND I am a sucker for those scenes..

I love to see her on screen characters laugh.. But for some strange weird reason I love it even more when her on screen character cry!
I dunno it just breaks my heart to watch her like that.. But still she does those scenes with fineness never before seen that its a viewer's delight to watch her breathing life to a character in such a moment..

So ya.. my question is how many other weirdos like me exist around here? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even i like her crying onscreen.. She looks beautiful whatever she does πŸ˜Š

And by the way "Hi sunara😊 Iam Madhu..
I like ur posts..😊
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nahi,no...i cant see her cryng...durng IPK days whn ASR used to make her cry especially tht 6 months weddng bet...i too cried wd her...😭
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BTW di...she looks damn cute.while cryngπŸ˜‰
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't think I enjoy seeing her cry onscreen because it pulls at my heartstrings, but amazed at how pretty she looks even when having a breakdown, very few can pull that off.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiesmile

Even i like her crying onscreen.. She looks beautiful whatever she does πŸ˜Š

And by the way "Hi sunara😊 Iam Madhu..
I like ur posts..😊

Hi Madhu! its been great to make many new friends on the forum! n thank u! Hope we get to interact a lot in the coming days πŸ€—

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No, not at all Sunara.. I dont like to see anyone crying and certainly not Sanaya, on/off screen.. Ok, may be tears of joy i can take but the RR type heart wrenching stuff, not really.. Its because she does it so well I cant see it. Just reaches on a personal and individual level.. I would even prefer mindless comedy to tears, IF I had a choice..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Don't think I enjoy seeing her cry onscreen because it pulls at my heartstrings, but amazed at how pretty she looks even when having a breakdown, very few can pull that off.

Di its not exactly that i enjoy her crying.. hell i cry along with her every single time.. n enough times after having her crying during the episode i have gone to bed n cried for her again!!

so its a very strange twisted thing.. she tugs at my heart so much that i just like those scenes... that is why i said this is a weird liking..πŸ˜†

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Count me in! I love to see her crying onscreen! I mean nobody can cry n look so beautiful at the same time! Yes, I do cry with her every single time! But no actress can cry like Sanaya onscreen! I don't ever want her to cry offscreen though! I love to see her laughing like crazy in the offscreen segments 😳
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This may sound sadistic but I like seeing Sanaya cry onscreen πŸ˜† not offscreen - hopefully not :) but whenever Sanaya cries in an emotional scene she looks even more beautiful - it sounds weird, I know! There are actually two actresses who I happen to think look beautiful while crying onscreen and that's Sanaya Irani and Sriti Jha.