Siddharth Shukla FC#1~ Man With an Adoring Smile

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Siddharth Shukla !! your personality, sportivness, humbleness and diction captured millioins of hearts.

Siddharth Shukla a name to reckon with.At times we feel what is so special about this celebrity that our heart receives palpitation & we turn oversensitive for him who witnessed seiries of topsy turvy events in his career.

He started his journey as a model & made his mark in the glamour world.Consequently he was seen in lots of advertisements. It is often said that man proposes & God disposes.This was proved when he felt that his career is stabilising, he faltered by signing some wrong projects in bollywood resulting into a big disaster.His career came almost to a halt and he went into oblivion. If this was not enough, there were setbacks in store on personal front by way of loss of father.Suddenly the responsibility of the family fell on his shoulders & Sid being a man of commitments did not shudder nor lost in disillusionment.

He gave up the idea of joining acting school due to monetary constraints & decided to join television industry. He did try his luck in a few daily soaps.Though his character made a mark,it was not of much relevance as the soaps flopped. Being a man of strong will power & determination,he did not loose hope & finally ( as it is said God helps those who help themselves) destiny smiled on him as he got the opportunity to enact the role of SRS in BV.
 The character & show was the turning point in Sid's career.The expressions in acting and good looks received overwhelming accolades. His pairing with Yusha & their amazing chemistry received raving response which subsequently fetched them various awards.His fan base grew in millions.

The year 2012 belonged to our Hero & he received recognition cutting across age groups, fetching him various awards for his stupendous performance in BV. Sid showed his camaraderie & rendered full support to the Toral after Pratyusha departed from the show.Luckily, the opportunity came in his way to participate in JDJ which was a heartening news for his fans. His opening act impressed the Judges but the subsequent ones had a mix response. For us,all his performances were great keeping in mind that he was a complete non dancer with no formal training in dancing.Sid's large fan base appreciated his performance and ensured his continuance in the show. In order to rebuff his detractors, he had to escalate the challenges and geared up to showcase one of the most difficult act. This was not for his doing and ultimately he bowed out on his own will. We saw how our hero never lost his cool & took each comments & weird jokes in his stride.

Friends i have tried to compile Sid's roller coaster journey in my writing which is an inspiration for all of us.you can appreciate that I am not an avid writer and as such expect you to please bear the expressions.Sid has to see lot of success since he has worked hard to achieve & he will reap in the best way. We wish our Hero soon finds his soulmate & lead a blissful life There's indifference, alike when he fails or succeeds, And attention full ten times as much as there needs; Pride where there's no envy, there's so much of joy; And mildness, and spirit both forward and coy.!!!!
Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Members

Sudhaiyer86

Sheetsden

hema5

onlinebuddy75

nolla

Tulasi14

geet005

pandeypriya03

Magicalpari

HemaG

Mina.DB

OliveySOftheart

nandita_bVian

ppp333

radhika_kiran

Viaminiquestyle

-Alinalicious-

AyeshaC4Sid

RadhaaSid

rameeraa87

NaturebeautyEdited by Sudhaiyer86 - 10 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Basic Fanclub rules have to be followed. Strictly spamming not allowed. This is a members only FC. All Siddharth Shukla fans are most welcome. Please PM me or like the front page to get added as a member here.

This is a Siddharth shukla fc. Only topics on Sid or Shiv is allowed. No ansh here plz. Pics featuring only Sid or Shiv are welcome. No discussions on other irrelevant topics here. No posting of twitter messages here. No spamming. They're against the fanclub forum rules. 
Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 10 years ago
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudhaiyer86

Basic Fanclub rules have to be followed. Strictly spamming not allowed. This is a members only FC. All Siddharth Shukla fans are most welcome. Please PM me to get added as a member here.

Thanks A ton Sudha🤗 we will make this place our second home with our heart felt  fervour for Sid & each other. Time to rejoice & m🥳ake merry.
Rose7bud thumbnail
 This is the place , i was craving for since long. Wanted to chat uninterruptedly on Sid without any fear. At last i have found my place, wish to stay here forever, would make all efforts to decorate this home of ours with lots of love For Sid, not a single corner of our house will have a place for negativity. 
Thanks Sudha for adhering to our requests. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by hema5 - 10 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: hema5

Thanks A ton Sudha🤗we will make this place our second home with our heart felt fervour for Sid & each other. Time to rejoice & m🥳ake merry.

Welcome to Sid FC, hems 🤗

Hope to chat and enjoy here only on Sid. I should thank you for giving me the brainwave of opening a FC for Sid alone. 😳
Rose7bud thumbnail

Basic Fanclub rules have to be followed. Strictly spamming not allowed. This is a members only FC. All Siddharth Shukla fans are most welcome. Please PM me to get added as a member here.

Sudha our club is very lucky for Sid. On very first day of our settlement after spending much time as a a nomad, the good news of Sid going to bolly wood  , to restart his venture under the prestigious Dharma production , and a 3 movie package deal has delighted us, we should give a house warming party Sudha. Well i am unable to restrict my excitement. Want to jump with glee.😊
Rose7bud thumbnail

Welcome to Sid FC, hems 🤗

Hope to chat and enjoy here only on Sid. I should thank you for giving me the brainwave of opening a FC for Sid alone. 😳

My pleasure Sudha, in return i want to express a heartfelt thanks to you for freeing me from a nomadic life.😊 Our topic will be only Sid with all his fans chatting and rejoicing on his success, fame his bolly wood stint so on  so forth.😊
Rose7bud thumbnail
 Bye Sudha see you in the noon.😊
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: hema5

This is the place , i was craving for since long. Wanted to chat uninterruptedly on Sid without any fear. At last i have found my place, wish to stay here forever, would make all efforts to decorate this home of ours with lots of love For Sid, not a single corner of our house will have a place for negativity.

Thanks Sudha for adhering to our requests.😊

You're right, hems 😊
This place should be filled with nothing but love and admiration for Sid. And Sorry for taking your writeups without your permission, 😃