Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th January 2014

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th January 2014

Jalal is going somewhere and remember priest's words that nikkah time is over. He comes and meet bharmal who has head down and gets flashback when he scolded shivani that to have some shame, he is a common worker how can you like him, he orders das to find him. Fb ends. Jalal says your daughter loved common worker you knew about it? He says i cant see tears in your eyes so tell me. Bharmal says i had no idea that she will do something like that. Jalal says you didnt know then why did you send her here then tried to make relation with mughals and readily accepted for proposal, bharmal says i am your culprit and i insulted you so i am ready for punishment. Jalal says you are my father in law and even then you did that, this is your mistake and as mughal ambassador you cheated this is your mistake so your punishment is that you will be sent to jail.
Mirza ask what are you doing jalal, he is your father in law, jalal says as a king i have to take decision as a king.

in harem all ladies are gossiping that jodha's sister was characterless and insulted jalal. Jodha listens this. They say that jalal has sent bharmal to jail. Jodha is stunned and comes to balcony where dadi , maham and ruks are also present. She see soldiers taking bharmal away and is pained. Maham says to ruks that atlast jalal took decision, ruks says yes as bharmal was at mistake not jodha. Maham taunts that rajvanshi women are characterless. Jodha thinks it hurts when your own ditches you and i have to bear this pain all life.

in morning, mirza comes to jalal who consoles mirza and says its sad that they are our own, mirza says free bharmal. Jalal says he is at mistake he knew about shivani. Mirza says what about jodha whats her fault, and why we are giving punishment to father for daughter's mistake. Jalal says bharmal cheated whole mughals and punishment is needed and that girl could have told me, mirza says maybe her values didnt allow her to tell you that she love someone, jalal says values? She ran away with someone. read full updates daily with pictures only at desitvbox.me Mirza says she was in love and had to take this step and she did best for me, think if she would have married me than 3 lives would have spoiled, i had to see tej in her eyes whole life. I will come out this pain but not after marriage. Jalal ask why he is doing this? I dont have heart and doesnt understand this, mirza says when he will love , he will know why he is saying this, he will know why shivani did that. Dasi informs that jodha wants to meet jalal. Mirza says they are my culprits so i must decide their punishment and i am asking you to forgive him. He says love can make a common man stand infront of a king. And a king to bow down to someone, when you love someone you cant see them hurt and you cant give them pain, jalal is thoughtful.

jodha comes and greets mirza , he greets and leave. Jodha says to jalal that though bharmal is at fault but his mistake is not that much big, please free. She keep on pleading but jalal is only thinking about mirza's words that you cant give pain to your love. He looks intensely at crying jodha and leaves. Jodha is confused.

Jodha is crying and says to moti that because of bharmal not only rajvanshis but mughals got insult. Hamida thinks me as her daughter and what bharmal did, i am cursing why i took shivani with me to mandir. Jodha says should i curse them or my fate, i used to feel proud for being rajvanshi and now i have to bear taunts all life. Moti says they were not wrong but it was situation that made them do that. Jodha says i cant stand with the relation which is based on lie. Shivani could have told me so i wouldnt made this relation. Dasi comes and informs that jalal has free bharmal and allowed him to go to amer. Jodha is happy and says jalal again showed his greatness.

On terrace, hamida comes to meet rajvanshi family. Bharmal and dadi ask forgiveness. Jodha is looking from far. Hamida says i know how it feels when you come to know about daughter's affair with someone low, dont say sorry. Dadi says no we are at fault. Maybe we couldnt instill values in our childern, look at mirza and his values. We failed in raising our kids. Hamida says no look at jodha and her value, shivani did it in her childishness. She says tomorrow is shubratri(hindu festival), please stay we will celebrate it. Bharmal says sorry but what we did after that we cant stay here and bother you, let us go. We will come. Hamida says ok. Jodha comes there so hamida leaves.

jodha says mirza jalal and mirza forgave but i dont have guts to do that, you could have told me about shivani but you cheated mughals because of you my family is facing insult, you could have told me i could have done anything to stop this proposal so my husband wouldnt be hurt, my dever wouldnt be in pain. jodha says to bharmal that you had insulted my family and this mughal jodha begum will never forgive you, bharmal is tensed.

Precap- jalal says angrily to jodha that he lied to me, He has hurt my brother and I will punish him. My soldiers are searching him and i will punish him for what he did. jodha tries to say something but jalal says no, jodha looks at him

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Thank You so much for Written Update !!😃
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 d detailed update 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed update. Worried that MH might turn negative but he showed he is lovely person by heart as well.
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
parents always forgives their kids every little or big mistake. i do agree that bhrmal should have told johda about this but as a father he is feeling the worst of loosing her daughter to a person who is not at their status.
but as we know eventually all will be forgotton
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For the Written Update