TB:Vaishnavi Dhanraj to play Bheem's wife in Mahabharat!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Vaishnavi Dhanraj to play Bheem's wife in Mahabharat!

Talented Vaishnavi Dhanraj who was seen in a power pact performance in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado is all set for her first mythological stint in the ongoing show Mahabharat as Hidimba

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/18446-vaishnavi-dhanraj-to-play-bheem-wife-in-mahabharat.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vaishnavi Dhanraj as Hidimba ??? Then who said Pavitra Poonia ??????
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simplysappie

Vaishnavi Dhanraj as Hidimba ??? Then who said Pavitra Poonia ??????

TC is saying it is pavitra punia.. but since TB spoke to Vaishnavi and she agreed so TB is the reliable one here 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Wow, a beautiful Hidimba.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vaishnavi Dhanraj i.e. Tasha. Interesting!
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vaishnavi Dhanraj to enter Mahabharat

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Jan 15, 2014, 06.17 PM IST

Contrary to a report published on a TV website that the role of Bheem's (Saurav's Gujjar) wife will be played by actress Pavitra Punia, TOI exclusively reports that it's not Pavitra Punia but Vaishanavi Dhanraj of 'Na Aana Iss Des Laado' fame who has bagged the role.

In Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mangnum opus Mahabharat aired on Star Plus, Vaishnavi (recently seen in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) will play the role of Hidimba. 

The actress has already finished shooting for the show and her entry will be aired in the coming days, our sources inform.

When contacted, Vaishnav Dhanraj said, "I was initially very skeptical taking up the role as the character is of an evil. I did hesitate to go for the evil look but the makers assured me that it is very different than what I was assuming. I wanted to do a mythological character for a long time now and I am happy to have bagged such a strong role. It's a very challenging role and I hope people will like it."

Vaishanvi, who is playing a mythological character for the first time is all praises for the production house and her co-stars on the show, "It was fun shooting for the show. The production house and all my co-stars were very co-operative, they supported me throughout and I am happy being a part of Mahabharat," concludes Vaishnavi.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS
looking forward to her scenes with Bheem
surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

/albums/5969459281721743393/5969459285011015330?pid=5969459285011015330&oid=112657629287678886449

Edited by surdr - 10 years ago