Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Why did they build up his character as a caring , sensitive husband to-be to suddenly flip him to be a coward who tried save his own skin .  Which part of him was genuine ? the guy who understand Paro's pre- wedding turmoils or who showed his true colors at the brink of death. 

Last  Kostin? Why Paro did not faint watching her husband die?? but faints just looking at Rudra (twice already) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

Edited by Saffronia - 10 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really disappointed in Varun today because I was totally in Camp Varun is a good guy but not now. I might have agreed with the coward theory if it wasn't for that one look he gave right at the end when he said 'do you think I'm trying to save this girl, she's my cover to get across the border'. With that look my dream of the two in their own little house eating imli with namak on the side shattered. Varun looked like pure evil - kudos to Vishal Gandhi.
golpokobita thumbnail
Good question!

May be he saw that eye-sex moments between them and thought that Rudra might have some feelings for the girl! 

In any case, you right.. it is still not clear whether he was really involved in those arms trading..