because we love viraf phiroz patel *DT Note P6*

ms.fan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes we all love you...even the one who tweeted you few tweets loaded with emotions they too...and you know that 😉.
Please be out of that hibernating mode...we all miss you...even if you stay on #EBI or not...you do theater/t.v/movies..we still love you.
And guys...did he asked any of us what he need to do in his life...team #ebi supports him...then why should'nt us.
He has got a movie offer...don't you think its a life time opportunity..how many does get that...he is mature,experienced,,, must have thought abt it and then only he must have taken that decision. we are'nt the one who can make him change his decision.
And even if saba ma'am tweets that he is back...still you want a confirmation from him...oh common yaar..stop acting as kids...
just think with movies he can spread his creativity, his presence to a larger audience, can get love from more people. 
Stop blaming him as if he hs done something not acceptable
Viraf Phiroz Patel...we love you not becoz u r MJ but because you r  VIRAF...not because of a character you play...but the character you have👏👏👏👏👏 ❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aisa zakham diya he ..jald na ye bharega Ab har hasin cherepe marasene pehele ab ye dil darega ... He broked our heart ...so now he have you do something to win our hearts again... Though this is fact that we still love him... And am quiet sure that he is not here to stay... He is at the brink of leaving this show.. This is saba's trick to stop fans' anger that i also tweeted them that i want replacement as soon as possible..that is why saba mam wants to control our frustration towards VPEdited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
ms.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

Aisa zakham diya he .. Ab her cherepe marasene pehele ab ye dil darega ... He broked our heart ...so now he have you do something to win our hearts again... Though this is fact that we still love him

Guys plz don't create it big...he has'nt done something that big...you never knw what lies in future...try to be in his place and think..what all he might be going through...he has already won our hearts no more efforts needed 😭😭
fam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its about time people stop hounding the guy. If it was tough for the fans to take in the news of his quitting, I'm sure it must have  been an even tougher decision for him to take. Maybe he made a mistake not sending out an official statement or maybe the channel and productin house were in talk with him all the while the drama played out on the inter webs. I think we should cut him some slack. He is among the crop of talented actors indian television has produced and has every right to pursue his dreams. 

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever i do believe that there is another heartbreaking perfidy is waiting for us ..as we know he is not going leave bw offer.. Well best luck dude... Why you can't give a straight answers to your fans..
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no honey ab iss janam unse pyar karna to possible nahi rah gaye hai😡🤢aapko sunke bura lagega but jo sach hai bol rahe hain...hum usse "best of luck bolte" agar usne sensible decision liya hota( this show is not saas-bahu drama it can be finish within 6 month,wo apne PH se baat karke isse apni movie start karne se pahle finish kar sakta tha lekin usne ghatt se movie offer accept kar liya bina ye soche ki fans kaisa feel karenge??) uska BW dream tha to usne daily soap kyo accept kiya???
 bas ek baar ye socho ki aap kisi ko bahut chahti ho,uss per trust karti ho aur wo aap se acchanak aa ke bole ki mai apne dream k liye aapko humesha k liye chhor k ja raha hoon aapko kaisa feel hoga??? i may sound very stupid ki ek actor se humne khud ko itna emotionally attach kyo kar liya😕😕 aur ye humari bevkoofi thi hum isse bhi accept karte hain lekin fir bhi usne jo kuch kiya hai uske baad hum sab kuch bhool jaye its not possible🤢...i am hating him officially and will hate him foreveri don't want to show any hypocrisy🤢...jo hain aapke samne hain🤢"Tit for tat" ...meri life ka rule hai jo hum aaj tak follow karte rahe hain aur aage bhi karenge😊 kisi ko accha lage ya bura i don't care

Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
much needed post 👍🏼

a true fan must be his well wisher as well and not selfish to make him entertain us as mj at the cost of his bw dreams ... if he thought of quitting means he must have felt  he could not manage both...for him mj is his job if gets a better job with better salary he will obviously quit the first one ... there is no unproffessionalism...
but i think now viraf must be much convinced to move on since fans themselves said they are ready to accept new mj and show the same support to ebi and ebi is running for its story n his presence is not needed...👍🏼
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Super like post my dear friend...Really he got so good chance...to do a BW movie

but i heard he did a Movie before too...Do u know that movie Name?? U must have Seen that U r after All biggest Pankha for him...
please enlighten us too..

All Actors cast crew everyone must be supporting telling him jao viraf jao jee lo apni zindagi aur show ka kya hai...humari hard work ka kya saba mumtaz also would be saying to him..jao viraf jao this is my 1st show toh kya hua mujhe 3 saal baad banane ko mila hai...

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand why you are so adamant on forcing us to  believe that he hasnt done any thing wrong.
You clearly seem to think Viraf has the complete right to take the decision , shouldn't we also be given the right to decide whether his actions are justified or not.
No matter how hard you try , I would never forgive him for what he has done to us, to the show and team of EBI and never wish him any  luck what so ever.
These fellows who are desperate to get even a minuscule role in BW, why do they  even consider to do daily show.
and then one fine day , when they become famous because of that show and get a role , they give a damn to the fans , to the creators , to the whole team and ditch them for good.
This is  the most unprofessional, irresponsible and self centered behavior  and nothing else.

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I dont understand why you are so adamant on forcing us to  believe that he hasnt done any thing wrong.
You clearly seem to think Viraf has the complete right to take the decision , shouldn't we also be given the right to decide whether his actions are justified or not.
No matter how hard you try , I would never forgive him for what he has done to us, to the show and team of EBI and never wish him any  luck what so ever.
These fellows who are desperate to get even a minuscule role in BW, why do they  even consider to do daily show.
and then one fine day , when they become famous because of that show and get a role , they give a damn to the fans , to the creators , to the whole team and ditch them for good.
This is  the most unprofessional, irresponsible and self centered behavior  and nothing else.

👏wow saba...kya jawab h...sahi bola...he should not hve taken this role if his main priority is bw...and ditching it after just 4 months...but after saba tweet little hope is left..lets see

from all this the ranking has increased to 14👏the rest I don't care...if viraf leaves his loss too many actors has left tv when they get their fame and then enters bw only to get ditched some of them never got their movies even released...now if he leaves I will not quit watching it would be unfair to other casts who perform grt...

these mixed responses...sabas tweet virafs not tweeting😆is really confusing...my big🤗to all ebians who fought for ebi