Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Me also so optimistic that one day will meet ellienceEdited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.fan

fine gals i understand ...that was mine feeling too when i heard he is leaving #ebi...was a kind off hated him...how can he do to us..we all were so so much attached to him...then what i realized was...we were'nt attached to viraf it was MJ his persona...his charm that character made us to believe ...its Viraf's capability that put so much soul into the character...but don't you think..he needed a much bigger platform than t.v to showcase his talent,,,
And the kind to Viraf we knw...who sweetly replies to his every fans tweet..would think of hurting his favorite director ...he must have talked to saba ma'am and sortd out all other parameters before quitting.
Just think the man who used to be so active on social media has suddenly vanished...rather then realizing his postion that how excited he might be at that offer ...most of us strting tweeting against him...
think of yourself at his position ...how much he might be hurted πŸ₯±πŸ˜²   

he is in entertainment industry dear...he must get used to it...this is nothing...once he enters bw ha do u knw wht awaits him...its not a bed of roses...he looks like a tough guy he can handle the tweets or does it mean he is not made for that with all that vanishing act
ms.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Hai u should be knowing my friend...how could u dont know...what was another name woh toh realease hui hogi...u must have watched that oneπŸ˜ƒ

as far the info is he did only one movie just after winning the mr. india title,,,,and kirron kher as her mother...why it has'nt released even viraf also doesnt knw (acc to his interview)
and none of his movies ever failed ;)..coz no movie has ever released  β­οΈ

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.fan

fine gals i understand ...that was mine feeling too when i heard he is leaving #ebi...was a kind off hated him...how can he do to us..we all were so so much attached to him...then what i realized was...we were'nt attached to viraf it was MJ his persona...his charm that character made us to believe ...its Viraf's capability that put so much soul into the character...but don't you think..he needed a much bigger platform than t.v to showcase his talent,,,
And the kind to Viraf we knw...who sweetly replies to his every fans tweet..would think of hurting his favorite director ...he must have talked to saba ma'am and sortd out all other parameters before quitting.
Just think the man who used to be so active on social media has suddenly vanished...rather then realizing his postion that how excited he might be at that offer ...most of us strting tweeting against him...
think of yourself at his position ...how much he might be hurted πŸ₯±πŸ˜²   

My question is if he was so desperate to get into BW, why sign a daily soap and go on record saying I will rather jump off cliff than abandoning my producer.
What happened now???
Also if he was justified in his own eyes, he wouldn't have taken the path of loser and vanished , he would have stood his ground like last time (if you remember) 
You still dont understand why the anger?? Do you??
for the record It is not  because he is taking up the BW movie .

ms.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

My question is if he was so desperate to get into BW, why sign a daily soap and go on record saying I will rather jump off cliff than abandoning my producer.
What happened now???
Also if he was justified in his own eyes, he wouldn't have taken the path of loser and vanished , he would have stood his ground like last time (if you remember) 
You still dont understand why the anger?? Do you??
for the record It is not  because he is taking up the BW movie .

Hey saba i guess everyone has a right to opt and search for better options...and he did the same...
i has seen that interview and even read the other one...BUT if he is stepping away from his words there must be a reason...no man can think of going away from his words which he has publically accepted...
Even the points you are saying are not wrong...its just ones view point nothing else
& as far as #ebi is...we all love the show & will watch it even if viraf stays or not :)
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@TM that means he sorted all things before leaving.. So it's final na that he is leaving then why the staying back wala drama by saba... So she is also playing game with fans' sentiments
ms.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

@TM that means he sorted all things before leaving.. So it's final na that he is leaving then why the staying back wala drama by saba... So she is also playing game with fans' sentiments

God knows what the scene is ...TOI  said he is leaving...he said nothing...then saba ma'am said he is staying ...he said nothing...its just wait and watch drama...and that's irritating..
But soon things will clear we just need to wait and waitπŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ˜²
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

He is the reason I started watching this show!!!!!

I would have watched any trashy show for him!!!!!

I have been in love with not just Mrityunjay but every character he played!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

But he made me get attached to this show and now I can't imagine anyone else in it other than him!!!!!

So I just want him to be in this show till the end!!!!!!

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saba mam made clear the he is staying back ok ( but i dont believe )
he himself thts said a word its been 4 days common yaar 
he never stops tweeting and now when we r waiting he is silent..
We might be acting like kids but thats bcoz we lost our trust in him.
In that TOI article he made clear tht he is planing to quit the show, thats when 
we started to ask him, he was silent dunno why?? maybe he was told to be silent
- I thought he was a different actor, and thats why we reacted this way 
when we got to know abt the news, but slient treatment is too bad yaar
he never been silent till now and suddenly he is keeping maun vrat!! 
i will never sorry to him, or thank u if he staying then he is  doing it for his own reason 
sorry but after all the crap i lost respect for him πŸ˜³
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

🀣🀣
again tum bhi naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaar tum logo ki post par kar mein itni zor se haanse pari ke I made people turn heads on the street!!