Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shena07

AGREE...I will tell u something im sure of...viraf is a grt model and can do well in tv shows but in bw ...he is not made for that..anyways  the humanityπŸ˜†in me wish him well...bw is ruled by certain ppl...only one or two from the 90s have made it to the top..viraf.looked like a wise guy but now am not so sure

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very true.
He is not made for BW and I thought he must have understood that by now (he is 33 and no where) but as you said I also thought he was  different but seems we all were wrong.
I guess all wiseness goes into khadda when BW beckons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

was the movies a hit or flop?πŸ˜•

As per Saba's reaction I think it was super duper hit...bas woh neeche se counting shuru hui hogiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ms.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Super like post my dear friend...Really he got so good chance...to do a BW movie

but i heard he did a Movie before too...Do u know that movie Name?? U must have Seen that U r after All biggest Pankha for him...
please enlighten us too..

All Actors cast crew everyone must be supporting telling him jao viraf jao jee lo apni zindagi aur show ka kya hai...humari hard work ka kya saba mumtaz also would be saying to him..jao viraf jao this is my 1st show toh kya hua mujhe 3 saal baad banane ko mila hai...

hehehehe thanks for making me the biggest viraf fan..obliged...i knw that he did a movie called "Mummy ji" but it never released...donno why 😲 
girlTalks thumbnail

As per Saba's reaction I think it was super duper hit...bas woh neeche se counting shuru hui hogiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please visit his wiki page for fuirher details or  as Tanvi said the TM can enlighten us πŸ˜‰
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very true.
He is not made for BW and I thought he must have understood that by now (he is 33 and no where) but as you said I also thought he was  different but seems we all were wrong.
I guess all wiseness goes into khadda when BW beckons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

why he still Not Understood...
BW is nt for everyone...all tv actors who went to BW had eventually came bk to tv 1-2 ko chod ke every is not srk type lucky
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.fan

hehehehe thanks for making me the biggest viraf fan..obliged...i knw that he did a movie called "Mummy ji" but it never released...donno why 😲 

Hai u should be knowing my friend...how could u dont know...what was another name woh toh realease hui hogi...u must have watched that oneπŸ˜ƒ
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

why he still Not Understood...
BW is nt for everyone...all tv actors who went to BW had eventually came bk to tv 1-2 ko chod ke every is not srk type lucky

he is very optimistic I love that attitude...we are sooo cruelπŸ˜†girls tum bhi na..couldn't resist that oneπŸ˜‰
ms.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I know shena πŸ₯Ί 
I agree , instead of trying to convince him they should go for a replacement with all contracts in place.

fine gals i understand ...that was mine feeling too when i heard he is leaving #ebi...was a kind off hated him...how can he do to us..we all were so so much attached to him...then what i realized was...we were'nt attached to viraf it was MJ his persona...his charm that character made us to believe ...its Viraf's capability that put so much soul into the character...but don't you think..he needed a much bigger platform than t.v to showcase his talent,,,
And the kind to Viraf we knw...who sweetly replies to his every fans tweet..would think of hurting his favorite director ...he must have talked to saba ma'am and sortd out all other parameters before quitting.
Just think the man who used to be so active on social media has suddenly vanished...rather then realizing his postion that how excited he might be at that offer ...most of us strting tweeting against him...
think of yourself at his position ...how much he might be hurted πŸ₯±πŸ˜²   
girlTalks thumbnail

[
 he is very optimistic I love that attitude...we are sooo cruelπŸ˜†girls tum bhi na..couldn't resist that oneπŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣
shena , that was too good and of course unbeatable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the viffy did two bw films...and both were terribly failed... He haven't learnt any lesson... Hope he will not fail again becoz this time not only his future but whole EBI show future is on stake