Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Need Help? Ask HERE - Updated

Athena90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello!

I think all of us would have seen many posts asking for help. And after the person has been helped, people come to the topic and reply saying 'good' or 'you have been helped' when its not needed. 

Ask all your questions on this post! Helpful members, please quote the question and reply to it on this post! If u dont have a question, please do not quote/comment unnecessarily to say 'you have been helped' or 'good'!

All Further posts will be closed, as you have  Help Desk now!

VIDEO REQUESTS: Link

KYPH Rerun Timings -
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/581059

Thank u!

This would help save space, and help irritate members less! 😳

Love
Sneha & KYPH Dev Team (Butter, Spriya, Ammu, Priya)

Edited by ammmu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I need help, i cant watch the 30th aug video? do you have some other options like putfile?
Honey_144 thumbnail
hiya i woz wonderin if any1 has audios of the slow kyph title songs in the backroung cuz i really want to listen, iv gt the ones from the topic posted before dos any1 hve any recent ones plsss 😊
Athena90 thumbnail
PLEASE DO NOT POST 'GREAT IDEA' OR THANK YOU HERE! IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THIS POST!

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH UR QUESTIONS TOO. as much as i'd like to help, I am not that active in this section and do not have all ur answers. Post it here, so members can get back to you or send a pm to the DEV team members (Priya, Ammu, Jink, Khushi, Neha, Priyanka, Meghavi)

Thank You!

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

All posts saying "nice idea" or "cool idea" or along similar lines have been removed.

This topic is STRICTLY for questions ONLY. Please post them HERE in THIS topic ONLY!!!

prernabajaj4eva thumbnail
is prithvi actually coming back anytime soon?
hansika4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i wanted the slow version of kyph that was played yesterday
Xquizet_grl thumbnail
i want to know when the replays of kyph come both in evenings as well as mornings..plus also on weekends when it comes
krutz thumbnail
i heard dat dis show is gonna end soon..is it true??

is prithvi goin to cum bak 2 da show to create a new problem? ((da person writing da letter [august 31th video] to nishant saying tanya is not tanya buh kripa..is it prithvi?))
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krutz

i heard dat dis show is gonna end soon..is it true??

is prithvi goin to cum bak 2 da show to create a new problem? ((da person writing da letter [august 31th video] to nishant saying tanya is not tanya buh kripa..is it prithvi?))

the show is ending in december.

n there was a article saying tht prithvi will b bak in the show so tht person sending the letter mught be prithvi