Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Omg garam hawa from Laila point of view...
It really is sad... Looking from her angle... She really has aright over rudra.. 8 years is too long to invest in a relationship.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: napstermonster

This is why I never comment on the hilarious Phatphatiya posts. Oh, I read them, every last one of them. Don't think I don't. Don't think I don't giggle, and sometimes read the ones from the night before, just because they are screamingly funny, and entertain like a mother**. They please everyone, even the actors they mock. And yet this...THIS is what you can do. You can reach into my laptop screen and make me sob like a baby for a wh**e in a serial who I have absolutely no emotional connection to.

This is what you can write. 

I have absolutely no right to ask this of you, and you probably have no intention of giving into any such request. But please...you do comedy, and you do it well. Janta hu,baba. Meri taraf se clap clap. And you deserve the claps. But, please. WRITE. You know very well what I mean, I think. Write for us, for those of us who know what you can make out of cardboard cutouts and shabby screen shots. Write, now and then. And I promise, for these, for the ones that come from the heart to TOUCH the heart--I promise I will comment on each and every one. Because these, Serial Junkie, who's real name and life and trials I do not know..these truly show who you are. A talented artist with a lovely insightful mind, and the ability to resonate with the reader, out of nothing at all. Thank you.

says napster who has enthralled us with her stories! thank you for such a kind comment, i read it like 100 times and gloated away. sincere thanks!
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Omg garam hawa from Laila point of view...

It really is sad... Looking from her angle... She really has aright over rudra.. 8 years is too long to invest in a relationship.

yes, the way story is leading she will be left with nothing. While Paro thinks she is getting a raw deal, we really know that Rudra will grow into the role of a loving husband quite well. Or so we hope to see in the show, unless they mess up the story line. 
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...Smriti...
First...I was surprised...sorry I havn't read any of ur works other than PPP...so this one from u...I am stunned yaar...u r a gifted writer...u can bring all kind of emoshuns in any person **giggle**

Second...the twist...aahhh !...it was rudra and laila...super !!!!

Yes...this indeed was a garam hawa...and too much to take  for the eklothi gawa...

Write more...pileezz...

(PS: Now I notice...the link in ur siggy and I am going to bookmark it...and of course read it...) 😊

serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMogambo

awww...Smriti...

First...I was surprised...sorry I havn't read any of ur works other than PPP...so this one from u...I am stunned yaar...u r a gifted writer...u can bring all kind of emoshuns in any person **giggle**

Second...the twist...aahhh !...it was rudra and laila...super !!!!

Yes...this indeed was a garam hawa...and too much to take  for the eklothi gawa...

Write more...pileezz...

(PS: Now I notice...the link in ur siggy and I am going to bookmark it...and of course read it...) 😊

and your weekend will be wasted reading a fanfiction 😆
but thanks L, The Filigreed Sun is available on Amazon, and Sabre Chronicles is open in the blog. 
Using the proceeds from Amazon book sale to send to a local charity. So any help is appreciated.

serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: DDC1

SJ
Very talented writing that captures the turbulence of the three points of the triad. Thanks for keeping us enthralled through your writing

👏

Quote: "She was afraid that Rudra had healed enough to see imperfections less than fitting his new journey to wholesomeness".

Spot on!

thank you!

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

yes, the way story is leading she will be left with nothing. While Paro thinks she is getting a raw deal, we really know that Rudra will grow into the role of a loving husband quite well. Or so we hope to see in the show, unless they mess up the story line. 

They are hardly showing her in the soap... They introduced her too early... Should have brought her when things were a little settled..right now too many characters...
I have a hunch cvs will build her a vamp,,if not they will kill her off trying  To save rudra..something like rekha used to do with amitabh bachhan in those tawaif movies..
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is the first non arshi story I am reading and you haven't disappointed me.
Lust, insecurity and comfort in one OS.
Impressive.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the style of your writing, I think this is the first time I'm reading something other than your fun posts, great job you've done here :) I don't even watch RR (much) but I'd be really interested in reading more of your RR fanfics on it if you ever wrote more.
I just read Rudra and Laila's versions of the night, now I'm really intrigued. Will you write more on this story?
Edited by blackdice1001 - 10 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so so so nice nice nice...pm me pls