Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Thanks tangy, my trusty PTL πŸ˜‰

they did. they made her Kaatnay wali. 

Lol I think Rudra borrows her clothes too...
the one she no longer wears...
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
heard a lot about your stories...loved it..
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dieforasr

heard a lot about your stories...loved it..

thanks! πŸ˜Š
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice one SJ. Is this going to be a series?

P.s- don't forget the FF.
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
SJ
Very talented writing that captures the turbulence of the three points of the triad. Thanks for keeping us enthralled through your writing

πŸ‘

Quote: "She was afraid that Rudra had healed enough to see imperfections less than fitting his new journey to wholesomeness".

Spot on!Edited by DDC1 - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never knew yoou had added Rudra's POV and now Laila's.
Nice one!
As NB said what abt Parud TFS .
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I know I read Paro's POV and I think I commented. I really cant remember.
Anyhow you are an amazing writer.
First even I thought it was Paro in bed with Rudra but then it turned out to be Laila. What a twist that was.
Rudra's POV makes me feel sorr for him. He certainly hasn't had it easy what with his mother walking out on him and his father and then his father making him think that all beautiful women are poison.
He really is an emotional wreck.
As for Laila well she is also loosing out to Paro. Laila maybe able to feed Rudra's physical needs but the one she wants his heart she is starting to realise it could just be Paro that finally manages to make a place in his heart.
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Laila - really feel for her situation; she gave her all & came up empty...
-Sona
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
This is why I never comment on the hilarious Phatphatiya posts. Oh, I read them, every last one of them. Don't think I don't. Don't think I don't giggle, and sometimes read the ones from the night before, just because they are screamingly funny, and entertain like a mother**. They please everyone, even the actors they mock. And yet this...THIS is what you can do. You can reach into my laptop screen and make me sob like a baby for a wh**e in a serial who I have absolutely no emotional connection to.

This is what you can write. 

I have absolutely no right to ask this of you, and you probably have no intention of giving into any such request. But please...you do comedy, and you do it well. Janta hu,baba. Meri taraf se clap clap. And you deserve the claps. But, please. WRITE. You know very well what I mean, I think. Write for us, for those of us who know what you can make out of cardboard cutouts and shabby screen shots. Write, now and then. And I promise, for these, for the ones that come from the heart to TOUCH the heart--I promise I will comment on each and every one. Because these, Serial Junkie, who's real name and life and trials I do not know..these truly show who you are. A talented artist with a lovely insightful mind, and the ability to resonate with the reader, out of nothing at all. Thank you.
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just stumbled upon Laila POV , wondering what if I missed that ???????????brilliant simply too good to put in wordsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ