Nice preview update next chappy soon
Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply brilliant
loved it0
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now that you have given a sneak peek, I've become more intriguing to read the next chapter... 
Will be waiting!!!!
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER - 2(B)

Her eyes were shut tight and her lips were trembling, her breathing deep and heavy. Yet this time he noticed that she was not edgy. She didn't make any attempt to bolt. It had been few seconds since he had kissed her palm and she had yet not squirmed in his hold. He now wanted to blame his senses which were concluding that she almost looked content at the moment. But he was not certain.

And that made him want her to open her eyes. Badly!!  He wanted to see it in her eyes. He knew what could give his restlessness some respite was stored away in the depths of those hazel pools.

"Khusssiii ??????

Areee o saanka deviii???

Aree kidhar phudak raahi ho????   Khussiii ? "

Her eyebrows shot up, her eyes shot open reflecting panic and fear.

His heart didn't get the anticipated result, which doubled up the pressure running through his entire system. As his mind started to form the dreaded idea of rejection, he registered a distant voice which was now growing loud as the reality of their surrounding suddenly had started to set in.

"Areee oo titiliyaaa?

Taniko khyal hai ki nahiii?...Aree tumri jiji ki shaadi hai aaj bhool gayi ho ka?

Khussiii?"

With a sudden jerk Khushi had forced herself out of his hold, staring with wide eyes towards the terrace door. And the next instant she hurriedly started to take a step towards it, only to realize a strong grip on her wrist. She promptly turned to face him.

His face soft, eyes restless and searching hers.

"Kaha ja rahi ho?" came his husky whisper.

"Arnavjii ...--- whispered back a lost khushi but was again brought back to reality by her buaji's wailing coming from somewhere on the other side of the door.

"Hadd kardi ho tum parmeshwari!!...kitne kaam hai"

This time the voice was even closer, khushi registered looking aghast at the door.

Driven by panic she again turned towards Arnav and using her other hand freed her captivated wrist and said in a low but hurried tone

"Humein jaana hoga Arnavji"

He watched her run towards the door, and then out of it. He stayed for few more minutes to calm down his senses before turning and staring at the spot where he had held khushi few minutes back.

After a brief while the walls of Raizada mansion terrace saw its owner leave with his lips curved up into a tiny smile.

------------------------------

"What happened Ranisahiba? What's written in the report?" asked Shyam seeing his wife going still reading the report.

"Shyamji...y..you..." but she couldn't finish her sentence; overwhelmed with emotions.

"What? What is it? Tell me" with that Shyam made an attempt to snatch the report out of Anjali's hands when her next words stilled him.

"You are going be a father soon Shyamji" said Anjali with shaky voice as the reality of the words soaked her entire being with sheer happiness.

She could not believe that god had finally paid heed to her prayers and was rewarding her with motherhood. She grabbed the report tight and again glanced through it as if trying to ascertain that the news was not a figment of her imagination.

On the other hand Shyam Manohar Jha was struck with lightening. Rest of the world cutting out, he mechanically went ahead and almost snatched the piece of paper out of Anjali's hands, making her frown a bit and read each and every shit of a word with rapt attention.

The report did confirm the news and his face went pale. In the past 5 years of his marriage this was the first time his mask slipped away in front of his dutiful wife with him not being aware about it.

But then again his personality didn't resemble to that of a snake for no reason. After the brief seconds of nakedness that his face presented, his eyes immediately glistened with tears and holding a dreamy look gazed down at his somewhat baffled wife.

"Oh Ranisahiba...Im not able to believe this...finally god has listened to us...our Rajkumari is on her way Ranisahiba"

This being what she had wanted to hear, Anjali Jha soon relaxed under his gaze and wiped a lone tear which had managed to escape her husband's eye.

"Yes Shyamji, very soon we will have our rajkumari with us, I can't tell you how happy I'm, I love you so much" Anjali said hugging her husband tight.

With Anjali tucked away under his neck, his face emitted fury. But the words came out laden with sugar "I love you both".

Soon everyone was in Anjali's room hugging her, congratulating the couple, nani and mami doing a rehearsal of all the advices they intended to give her amongst themselves, and Arnav sitting beside his Di holding her hand.

"Haan chote aap mama bannewale ho" said a smiling Anjali cupping her chote's face.

"Di...di..m..mai--- Arnav choked his eyes shimmering with unshed tears his hand going up and holding his di's hand in place.

"Shhh...you don't need to, I know that you are extremely happy chote, I know as much I have been in pain for not getting this news these many years you have also suffered equally with me, you have been in pain for me..i know"...She said holding his brothers hand firm in hers.

Arnav hugged his Di and said a soft Thank You in her ear.

"Im the luckiest women in this world" declared Anjali looking at the small crowd in front of her.

"Kyuki hamare paas, humein sabse zaada pyaar karne wale humare pati hai, aur humari sabse zaada parvah karne wale humare chote bhi hai" she gushed looking towards her husband and her brother.

Shyam gave his perfected charming smile, while Arnav who was still delirious with joy gave his Di a tiny assuring smile.  Everyone present in the room were happy including the Gupta's  who made an excuse about Khushi's absence by saying that she was getting Payal ready, but will wish Anjali later.  Off course the reality was that they were not comfortable with any situation wherein Khushi would have to pass on any kind of pleasantries with Shyam Jha. They hoped that the news of him becoming a father soon would anchor him to Anjali Bitiya now.

--------------------------

The crowd looked up to see the bride descend the stairs. She looked absolutely beautiful, delicate and shy. Her eyes were downcast. There was a hint of nervous smile on her lips.

The bespectacled groom looked on stunned as the room ooohhed and aahhhed, softly murmuring how lucky he was. Being the biggest devotee of his big brother and an adherent follower of his verdicts his instinct told him to turn to Arnav who was standing next to him and get the fact confirmed that his Bride was looking like the most beautiful princess ever. But the very next second his mind took control and he chuckled on the absurdity of his thoughts making him smile; when he heard his brother whisper in a strange tone.

"Kitni sundar hai na khushi!!!"

His dreamy eyes narrowed as he registered the words. Did bhai just whisper about Khushiji being beautiful? And what was that tone he used...Wait did his brother just mention about Khushiji in a HUSKY tone?

Not able to comprehend the impossibility of what he had just heard he tore his gaze from his bride and looked towards his Bhai, who was also looking in the bride's direction and had a strange expression. People who knew less might call it a dreamy one. But Akash had no clue as where to place this one cause he knew his Bhai well...Or so he thought.

"Huh...What?" questioned a baffled Akash blinking rapidly.

-------------------------------

Arnav Singh Raizada was finding it very difficult to maintain his composure today. He had not failed to observe that people were staring at him time to time. It was not something which he was not used to. They always did stare. Some in awe, some with a scrunched up expression trying to figure him out, some in hatred/loathing, some wishfully, some baffled, some scared, some admiring, some lusting, few loving, and the list went on. It never bothered him. He never paid any heed to any of it.

But today it was different. Today they were staring at him in disbelief few in shock. He would have missed it entirely had he not chanced a glance on the mirror placed sideways in the great hall and seen HP's expression change into shock. The guy had made him a cup of coffee amidst a mountain of pending work, didn't he deserve a small Thank you' from him. That's all he had murmured while taking the cup off the tray.  And then he had seen the same expression on a dozen of people in the guest infested house of his. What's up with everyone? He had thought.

Only if he had known that what shocked everyone around the house was the fact that the mighty ASR who hated people, noise, chaos was caught mindlessly smiling to himself a few number of times and being polite to quite a many of the guests, when what everyone around him were waiting was to either see him explode on small issues or not see him at all while he holed up in his room.

Soon the mystery of a smiling and polite ASR was attributed to the good news of his Di, and everyone satiated their inquisitive mind with this knowledge which could not be kept under wraps by the much determined Raizada's and had spread like a wildfire amongst the invitees.

Arnav Singh Raizada had seldom faced such days wherein life was giving him reasons to be happy one after the other in quick successions. His brother was tying the knot today; he knew Akash's happiness lies with Payal and so was happy that they could be together after overcoming the odds. His Di's plight had pained his heart to no extend in the past but he never knew that the news of the arrival of his nephew/niece could make him delirious with joy. That the coming baby would be his too in a way and would address him as Mama made his heart feel lighter than what it had in years.

Suddenly his focus had shifted to all the brighter things in life. His heart was learning to accept happiness without fearing about its loss. It was pushing him to open up and celebrate the goodness in his life without being cautious. And this was happening only because his heart which had acquired an erratic beating pattern since the past days had finally accepted her...Finally accepted Khushi...

---------------------------

The minute his eyes had laid on her, while she was descending down the stairs holding Payal's hands, the room had become empty for him. All that he could see, hear and smell was just her. Such was his focus on Khushi that his eyes took in every fine detail of hers in just about a second. How her blue dupatta was tucked away in her Red Lehenga giving exact required glimpse of her smooth waist. Her slim wrist adorned with blue and red bangles. Her hair let loose except for two pins on each sides which made sure that the heavy mass won't spill over her face when not required, were settled into soft curls at the bottom. The pink gloss made her smiling lips look translucent, her doe eyes defined by kohl were downcast, and her face was radiant.

Her beauty enthralled him to no measures. Breathing normally; had suddenly become a humongous task for him. He could not have moved a muscle even if his life had depended on it. And it was in that one weak moment, those appreciative words had flown out of his mouth.

"Kitni sundar hai na khushi!!!"

" !!!"

"Huh...What?"

"???"

"Uhhh..What?"

"???"

"Bhai you just said something about Khu...ahem..i mean... you..you just said something..n..now?"

"    "

"aa..huh!!...Its your bride coming down Akash, shouldn't you be focusing on her?"

"!!!"

"???"

"Yeeeaaah..Bhai..um..Ok"

"Ok"

As his thoroughly confused brother turned back to look at Payal, Arnav brought down his raised eyebrow, looked down for a fraction of a second, mentally screamed WHAT THE!!"...composed his thoughts, and then when he looked up staring at khushi, ASR was back.

----------------------

"Anjaliji im very happy for you, Congrats!" said khushi hugging Anjali.

"Thank you Khushiji, I had been waiting for ages for this news , I'm very very very happy" said a beaming Anjali hugging Khushi tight.

"Now my family will be complete, with me my Shyamji and our Rajkumari" she said looking down at her tummy adoringly.

Khushi's smile dropped hearing her mention about Shyam. Since the time she had got this news she had wanted desperately to believe that this news might have knocked some sense into Shyamji and he would realize his love for his wife and be faithful to her forever. As the wedding had progressed she had noticed how Shyamji was constantly hovering over Anjaliji and fussing now and then about how she should be careful with herself. She had then dared to believe that finally he was waking up to his responsibilities. The unborn child was really a boon for everyone and would keep this family together. This just might lessen the burden of truth from her shoulders.

But her happiness was short-lived. As when she had to go to the kitchen for some errand, Shyam had followed her. When she had tried to leave with no intention of even uttering few words to congratulate him, he had dared to block her way. Shocked and alarmed she had asked him to move out of her way. But Shyam who seemed possessed was frantically trying to telling her how it all was a mistake, how even now this news or Anjaliji didn't matter to him how all that he still wants is just her.

She had stood stunned, listening to his shameful confession. In his attempt to make khushi understand he was losing his senses second by second. His voice was rising and his eyes were dancing with madness.

She knew instantly that she has to get out of there as soon as possible cause a few more minutes and she won't be in control of the situation. Raising her hand in front of Shyam, indicating him to shut his mouth she said through gritted teeth

"I have never seen a more filthy man like you my entire life, you create new lows every single day, I don't understand how you live with yourself, I wish god chooses the worst for you, you don't deserve a wife like her"

Her words came out dripping with venom, and Shyam could do nothing but gape at her open mouthed hit with the intensity of her hateful words. She used this momentary distraction on his part to rush past him. Walking ahead shaking with anger and disgust she stopped and whirled around to see him standing like a statue his filthy words stuck deep inside his throat.

Lowering her voice her face taut with anger she hissed

"Don't you ever ever dare to come near me like this am warning you Shyam"

And thus she had once and for all dropped the omnipresent Ji'.

Hope you all have liked this one too. Chapter 2(C) following shortly...
Edited by voldemort - 10 years ago
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi people... 

This one came out very late i know. Sorry for that.
I would like to know if you guys are liking how the real show story is turning out to be in this fiction. Am trying my best to keep the characters as true as the real ones. But am putting them is different situation.  

I will write as long as you guys wanna read. So i need to know how are you finding this alternate story line.

HAPPY READING...

Edited by voldemort - 10 years ago
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update . Glad that Khushi is putting her point across so strongly to Shyam so that there is no scope for any misunderstanding.
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
thanks 4 the pm...
ipkknd12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Khushi handled Shyam very well. It should have been this way.
Thanks for the update.
Sania0521 thumbnail
I was waiting for this update. Thank you for finally posting it. 
I love how u portrayed lovestruck Arnav and your writing style keep the readers guessing what will happen next. 
Please post the next part as soon as possible! I will be waiting.😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it'