Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pls pm me when u update , i am eager to know wht happens as to me too farak pdata hai
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter - 1

"you might lose the ones you love if you don't tell them about what's in your heart ,chote"

The caramel eyes travelled to the next diya in the row as another picture of her in a cream and pink dress , hair done up in a intricate pattern on the top and the rest left unbound holding a bunch of packets in one hand and a box of jalebi in other looking like a porcelain doll and looking at him in sheer astonishment as he greeted her with a hi, flashed up before him...

"jab bhi dil mein koi baat aaye usse tabhi bata deni chahiye chote,zindigi bahut chotti hoti hai warna kahin bahut der na ho jaye"

The words spoken by di few mins ago reverberated in his ears as another image of  Khushi wearing a red sari flashed across his eyes. Her innocent eyes drowsy with desire yet her lips trembling due to nervousness ,her hands clutching her sari tight by her side in anticipation,  her heavy breath fanning his face as he lowered his lips over hers which made her close her eyes in complete surrender...

After ages a bright smile lit up Arnav's face as finally the last bit doubt about the depth of his feeling for Khushi lifted from his soul and he for the very first time was without any of his shield.

As he let waves after waves of this sweet reality hit him, his eyes caught a flash of orange moving past the crowd and going up the stairs towards the terrace. Determination like never before gleamed in his eyes. And he made his move.

"Chote where are you rushing to?" said Anjali seeing Arnav climb the stairs at high speed

Arnav whose gaze was fixed ahead on a certain someone and who was in his own bubble had completely missed his di who was chatting up with someone near the study landing.

"Di?? What are you doing here?..there is still time for the wedding to start. You are supposed to rest and why have you removed the bandage from your forehead?"  exclaimed Arnav as his entire focus came down upon his Di.

"The house if filled with guests chote,I did not want people to ask unwanted questions,the wound is not that visible I have changed the partition" defended Anjali in an exasperated attempt to calm down her chote.

"I DON'T CARE what others think Di, you cant take yourself this lightly, I won't risk it when it comes to your health not after what happened few hours ago"  fumed the ASR

"Aacha baba thik hai,you calm down now and don't spoil your mood" said Anjali in a defeated tone.         

Arnav tended to his Di's wound with care and attention as he bandaged it and was caught completely off-guard when he heard her enquire "So you did not reply earlier...where were you going in such a hurry?"

Arnav saw a hint of amusement on his Di's face, a knowing smile...and then suddenly the never caring ASR felt restless for some known reason...this feeling which he had admitted to himself sometime ago was so potent that he felt a sudden surge of possessiveness for it..the need to keep it private and under wrap from the world till he has relished it himself to his heart's content became immense.

This meager realization bought in front the fact that in the last few minutes his priorities have changed. He was deep into it.. very deep.

Anjali saw his chote lost and as she was going to shake him and bring him to present when she saw the rarest sight of the century as a faint blush crept up his chote's cheek as his head turned in the direction of terrace and he got up and said in a determined tone  "Need to finish something important"...

He stopped in his track and looked back at his Di who was watching him with a radiant smile and said "I will look for jijaji and send him to you, he will make sure that you take rest" with that he strode away.

After having sent his jijaji who was also moving towards terrace which Arnav found a little odd, to his Di he was finally by the terrace..

Fear anxity and nervousness playing their part to the fullest, Arnav who had his racing heart to give him company took a deep breath and opened the door to reach Khushi who had suddenly become the most special person to him.

I know this is really a very small update..but pls do consider that i have uploaded the chapter on the same day...next wala all Arhi...enjoy and let me know of your views pls...

Edited by voldemort - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice. But u r such a evil to end the update here...nxt tym make sure to compensate it.Edited by Arshika_arshi - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
pls update soon
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was short but an awesome update. I am so glad that Arnav didn't let the creep reach the terrace to his Khushi before him. The chapter was beautiful. Thanks for the PM :)
nice one
plz continue soon
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thankgod Arnav already sent shyam back to anjali
amazing update
continue soon
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing