Jodha Akbar 10th Jan. '14 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Maham is with Adham,  she is telling him how she planned to insult JO , she tells him about Shivani's affair and when Jalal will come to know about this how he will feel cheated and JO will have to face his anger and then that could lead the rift between then , because of this they will seperate ..Adham smiles and says hope this work ..

Benazir says to zakira that because of this marriage, jalal is always busy and i am not getting chance to be close to him. Mali is very angry and i cant make him more. Maham comes and says soon you will get a chance to be close to jalal as jodha will go away from him, then you know what you have to do. I will handle everything you only keep close to jalal. She leaves. Zakira fumes and says what she thinks, we are her servants, 1st kill her. Benazir says she is just a way to jalal, she thinks i wanna go close to jalal but doesnt know i am vishkanya and is here to kill jalal.

Ruq is in her room with Hosiyar and she is telling Ruq about Harum news which begum fought with who and who is not , Hosiyar tell Ruq I think you also have to go for the Jshan , Ruq asks what are you talking , Hosiyar become scared to disclose something which she should not have done , MA comes there that time , she informs Ruq that Jalal has gave manjoori of Shivani's rista with Hakim , Ruq ia surprised , MA tells her how she always told her she should take care other wise JO will take her place in Jalal's life , Ruq become angry ,

Jo is with Dadi sa , Dadai sa tells JO , This is not Amer and Mainabati is also not here , we have to take care so that there is no kami in this marraige , Jo tells don't worry dadi's everything will be arranged properly , Dadisa leaves after that , Hakim comes to Jo , JO teases him saying Shivani is not here then why is he here ? HAkim smiles and says he is not looking for her , then he tells Jo that I heard there is renovation going on in the Mahal , She says that's true , He says I want to show Shivani the Karigari of that in this way we will get to spend time with each other , Jo teases him saying yes I will inform this to your beloved Shivani ..

Pratap fumes that bharmal made another relation with mughals and says he is a coward. From today we will have relation of hatred and war with mughal. All prince agrees with him. Guru says tulsi das is against mughals and we should join hands with him. Pratap says he is a kavi even then more powerful, we will do anything to win against mughals.

Zavida is happy with her new clothes , Zakira comes to her Zaveda says tells me do you think these will look on me Zakira says yes , but if you add bit of redness on your chick that will make you look like a princes , Zaveda asks how can I do that , Zakira tells her by slapping your face that is what arabin woman do to get natural colour of red on their cheek , MA comes there Zaveda shares the beauty tip , MA doesn't listen to her but then she says I can help you getting that on your cheek , MA slaps her hard and Zaveda says I never knew that I will get to see tare after ths and collapses

Maham comes in kitchen and ask servants that everything should be perfect. Adham comes and says what are you doing, this way marriage will happen, maham says dont worry its nothing, when jalal will know that jodha betrayed then fun will begin, you think this jashn is for you.
On terrace, hamida and salima are with jalal, when ruks comes and says i wanna talk to jalal alone. All leaves. Ruks ask who is your special begum? Jalal says you. Ruks says then why you didnt even bother to tell me about this marriage? Why jodha bothers you alot. She insulted you, didnt change her religion. ruks says angrily that the wife which didnt accept you as husband, only pushed you, you accepted her proposal, you decided to marry your brother with her sister?. What happened to you? Where that jalal has gone infront of whom nobody can talk, nobody can insult. Why you accepted this proposal. Jalal says 1st of all this marriage is happening because mirza likes shivani, 2nd we dont need to invite our own and 3rd i still have that anger that power. Ruks says then why dont you say that jodha doesnt matter to you, he says she doesnt matter enough. He leaves. Ruks thinks today it seemed jalal was lying, i am feeling that i did wrong by not listening to maham. Jodha is a threat.

Precap:
shivani meets tej and they hug, maham smirks. Mirza says to shivani that i know you love tej(he is also there) and thats why i have called him here. Maham listens this and is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: disha15

Nanad jee ðŸ¤—

🤗
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the WU
Glad that Maham can't get her way 
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ty seems lyk a boring epi... Wonder if tht will really happen tmr's epi. Tht wud b a gud ting btw did sukanya get married?
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks. Really sick of MA.
Surish thumbnail
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When will this track end 

Thanks khushi 
Tanmaya1 thumbnail