Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautifully expressed,sunara! After IPK ended,I missed kkg so much that I felt I would never be able to love any character of sanaya again to that extent,but today m crying for paro...something which I never even did for khushi,such has been the effect of sanaya's performance on me. I always considered sanz brilliant yet feared that khushi would somehow seep into every character of hers. Today m proud to say she proved me wrong. I watch IPK and RR back to back and with each passing day itEs becoming more and more difficult to believe that it's the same lady who played both,the same lady who played gunjan too,the lady who couldn't speak hindi 6 yrs back and is speaking rajasthani today. I've always preferred strong ladies on television but m head over heels in love with the purest of the purest Paro,all thanks to sanaya.
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
such a good post !!
she is the best actress i have seen in hindi serials ...she delivers the perfect emotion needed for the character never overdo it n ya  like you said , i also used to see mjht n from a silent gunjan to bubly khushi.. i used to wonder sometimes is this the same gunjan i used to watch .. n  now here  from bubly talkative  khushi to an extremely shy innocent paro!!! sanaya  always do justice to the charcter played !! such a talented actress!!!
 i am proud to be her fan
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Post<3
Sanaya is a superb actress and the way she bluses when Bindi teases abiut Varun is so cute! Sanaya is pure 'PERFECTION' as Paro :)Edited by -Maryam.K- - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Sunara...
Beautiful BEautiful post
IFUser2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post and analysis... She really is an amazing actress! Best wishes to her...hope this is serial becomes as big a hit as IPKKND...

.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you.  Lovely post!! Paro is a really elegent and deep character.  She's not even in love yet and she's portraying that beauty and innocence very well.  What will make this show a hit is that it surrounds the love story between Paro and Rudra.  It's not political or family drama based.
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post :)
agree with you i can't see khushi in paro.sanaya is flawless and amazing actress.best wishes to her <3
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i second that through and through!
paro is innocence personified...
and sanaya is making me love her even more if that is even possible...
Arshinme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sunara...what a beautiful post...yes...I like Sanaya a lot and she has owned Paro...I too can't see Khushi in her now...
I think you are the biggest Sanaya fan ... Kudos to you...😊
IFrozenl thumbnail
Amazing Post...!
Sanaya is just amazing as paro!