Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@princessunara - Amazing ,Superb N Awesome Post 👏 .Very Beautifully Written .You Have Analysed Sanaya Irani The Actress Better Then Any One . I 10000% Completely Agree With Each N Every Word Of You .She Re-Writes Her Every Character With The New Character She Plays. She Is So Versatile N Flawless Actress . I Loved All Her Character .But Loving Paro More.With Less Dialogues Paro Made Impact In Every One. She Conveyed Every Emotions Of Paro Superbly Through Her Eyes N Flawless Expression.She Switches Emotion So Effortlessly . Her Voice Modulation N Dialogue Delivery Is Too Good .I Am Amazed By The Way She Speak With Slang .

I Take A Bow In Front Of The Most Versatile N Flawless Actress In Tv Sanaya Irani 👏.Sanaya Irani Rock .
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post! In all these episodes not once did Sanaya remind me of Khushi! She's an amazing actress! Her restrained performance has totally bowled me over! Really, I m so proud to be her fan!
Targaryen thumbnail
Hey there Sunara! It's been a long long time since we've come across each other. Hope you're doing fine! 🤗

And guuurrrl you deserve a standing ovation for this wonderfully written post. More than anything the way you observe each and every single detail of Sanaya's emotions is just brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. Keep them coming girl. Oh and need I say anything more about Sanaya's acting skills? I don't think so! Your post describes everything perfectly.

Edited by Mephisto - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing post Sunara.
res.
rima thumbnail
Khushi is and always will be the only tele heroine i like
but credit goes to sanaya for making me feel for paro as well

she has brought difference in both characters beautifully
well analyzed by you
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is a Fabulous performer. She lived as Khushi and now as Paro on screen. Todays Episode after her Convo with Varun and the way she runs to temple to thank God. No words to say...she did a marvelous job. Lovel post Sunara!!!
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hands down All agreed :)
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u sunara..she doesn't remind me of khushi at all..i only know paro while watching her
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post dear...
I agree with all you had said about Sanaya...
She is a damm good actress... 😃
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic post dear
Completely agree with you 😊