Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

yeah too much promotion will irritate people...its good now dat she is out of news for some days..i want to see her perform rather being promoted too much...

yeah salman looks just wow with his jackets ,super cute,handsome ...i just love his looks with those jackets..he looks yummy πŸ˜³

He does.. people say he should dress up more but I love his casual look - he looks sooo cute... like a college boy πŸ˜†
Haan, that's a good thing... And I'm glad that Salman answered the media that when a producer or director likes Elli then we will see her - showing that she will get there on her talent merits and not just because she's associated with him. 😊 I
BeingChevi thumbnail

salman made me love modi too   ...gosh i used to dislike the man soo much...

i m now getting why salman fans are so crazy for him...i have been his fan for merely like 2 months and damn he made me love the one of the most disliked person in my list..

between now media is telling salmn is promoting modi😲 and he wants releif from his punishment so he met him...gosh this media...😑

These guys meet all the politicians.. isme kya hain? Our politicians and even our president of this country is so corrupt but whenever I've met a government official I have given them respect. What do they expect Salman to do? Turn an invite down? πŸ˜• He's not the first actor to rub shoulders with Modi πŸ˜† And I don't get how Modi will provide him relief - as it is, Salman is being depicted in a negative light for being associated with Modi's name πŸ˜† Salman is in Ahmedabad promoting Jai Ho... Jai Ho in 10 days πŸ₯³
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
meeting of salman and modi did it ...
salman khan is trending now without anyone's try πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• #ThereWasATime
  • #MySongForMyBoss
  • Happy Makar Sankranti
  • #GetMagiqueEyes
  • #freedomofimagination
  • #CelebrateSankranti
  • Uttarayan
  • Somnath Bharti
  • Salman Khan
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

These guys meet all the politicians.. isme kya hain? Our politicians and even our president of this country is so corrupt but whenever I've met a government official I have given them respect. What do they expect Salman to do? Turn an invite down? πŸ˜• He's not the first actor to rub shoulders with Modi πŸ˜† And I don't get how Modi will provide him relief - as it is, Salman is being depicted in a negative light for being associated with Modi's name πŸ˜† Salman is in Ahmedabad promoting Jai Ho... Jai Ho in 10 days πŸ₯³

seriously this media...they want to get trps and who else can give them other dan salman khan 

chevi ji...tc ..byeee..will catch up later πŸ˜ƒ

BeingChevi thumbnail

meeting of salman and modi did it ...

salman khan is trending now without anyone's try πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• #ThereWasATime
  • #MySongForMyBoss
  • Happy Makar Sankranti
  • #GetMagiqueEyes
  • #freedomofimagination
  • #CelebrateSankranti
  • Uttarayan
  • Somnath Bharti
  • Salman Khan

He's met Modi for the first time and has liked the developments he made in Gujurat. He's there for the kite flying tournament as crowd will be there to promote Jai Ho and stayed for lunch.
niksidfan thumbnail
awww...salman khan  first kiss offscreen ...and dat too to his nephew.. howw cute it is ...since elli is in break salman is a good topic to spend time😳

niksidfan thumbnail

elli coma back quickly...misssing u Edited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy makar sakranti guys kaoi po che hi hi hi i wish me bhi gujarat me hoti to apni family ke sath festival mana pati or ab to salman bhi aaya he mere seher me 
niksidfan thumbnail
so i was right ...elli is in her country now
Elli Avram @ElliAvram

Chilling with my daddiii maa after such a long time <3!! #love #family

waiting for her to come back soon

BeingChevi thumbnail

so i was right ...elli is in her country now

Elli Avram @ElliAvram

Chilling with my daddiii maa after such a long time <3!! #love #family

waiting for her to come back soon

Awww how cute... πŸ˜› Waise bhi Salman is busy with promotions toh woh family ke saath hi best hain πŸ˜› I'm sure her mood is gonna be fab again πŸ˜ƒ