Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

who told u...? acc to elli's tweet she is nt in mumbai...dnt knw when  she is gonna return

I was just asking. Hoped she would be there since Salman is hosting and since Manish Paul got an award in the bigstar one. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysha

After season 7 of Bigg Boss there has been speculation that the actor with Godfather streak is keen on pushing Ellie Avram's acting career in Bollywood. Says Salman, "If you find somebody good and have faith in that person and you have the courage to launch someone, why not?" Humko bhi JK Bihari (Biwi Ho To Aisi) aur Sooraj Barjatya? (Maine Pyar Kiya) ne break diya tha. Why do we forget that?"
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/salman-khan-jai-ho-bigg-boss-elli-avram-daisy-shah-bollywood/1/335990.html

Changing the topic... you are playing godfather to some girls joining the industry...
Salman: That's not true. I don't give importance to a lot of actresses even if they are my friends. I encourage all those who have talent and who fit into my next lot of films. I like girls who are hard working and determined to do their best.

Your friend Sanjay Dutt has been in and out to jail now...
Salman: Yes, he should take care of himself when he comes outside. God forbid if I were to face the same situation, we will fight it through a battery of lawyers, not politicians. We have the best legal team with us. I am not going to take any help from any politician. If the judgement goes against us, I am going in. I have mentally kept some years away if the worst happens. I am not going to buckle under pressure from politicians who ask me kya ho raha hai case ka. I will fight like I should because I am not guilty. I am fed up of this. And don't worry about me, I will come out and still get those TRPs soaring.
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2014/jan/140114-salman-khan-corruption-become-our-culture-politicians-growing-anger-jai-ho-interview.htm

It hurts reading the answer to that last question 😭

poor salman...i just love him the way he is...his fans love will always encourage him in everything...wish him all the best in every test of his life
and moreover ,the media is acting shitty now😡..why they are always questioning salman's favouritsm for elli? yes salman is helping her getting exposed but then the hard work, the great performances are done by her..salman is also providing her platform and i think its not bad...everyone needs  platform to showcase their talent..and if he thinks  she is talented and wants to launch her ,whats wrong in dat..many new actresses are being launched...and salman wants to launch her only because she deserves evry sh** of it...
in most interviews he has to answer this question...

niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_bins

I was just asking. Hoped she would be there since Salman is hosting and since Manish Paul got an award in the bigstar one. 

ohh...i thought u knw something about this...i hope she attends though..lets see..but dnt think she wud perform..
these days elli is taking break i guess
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt she'll get to perform in many places because of all the hit films this year - everybody wants Shahid, Deepika, SRK, Ranbir, Ranveer, Katrina to perform because of their blockbuster movies and songs. I do hope Elli gets a shot tho - she's a kamaal ki performer 😛
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

I doubt she'll get to perform in many places because of all the hit films this year - everybody wants Shahid, Deepika, SRK, Ranbir, Ranveer, Katrina to perform because of their blockbuster movies and songs. I do hope Elli gets a shot tho - she's a kamaal ki performer 😛

she can get to perform ..because in every awards there are hell lot of performnaces...i m sure they can sneak in a performance for her too...but yeah i too beleive its time for her to sign movies ands perform ..the promotions she needed ,she got them..now only actions  should speak..not promotions..
between i really want to knw what salamn is eating nowadays😳
just look at him ðŸ˜² 

Embedded image permalink
Edited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where is elli yaar? Is she in India or Sweden? Missing her so much. I tweeted her many times.
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

Where is elli yaar? Is she in India or Sweden? Missing her so much. I tweeted her many times.

she is still out of town or may be out of country ...waiting for her return
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

she can get to perform ..because in every awards there are hell lot of performnaces...i m sure they can sneak in a performance for her too...but yeah i too beleive its time for her to sign movies ands perform ..the promotions she needed ,she got them..now only actions  should speak..not promotions..

between i really want to knw what salamn is eating nowadays😳
just look at him ðŸ˜² 

Yes, that's true. I hope it happens. Sushant was a newcomer and he got to perform in IIFA. Shayad that's a long shot but you never know. 😊 Yes, she needs to sign something or people are probably gonna get irritated by her because some of the audience didn't like her on BB or haven't watched BB so it's like - yeh kaun hain aur itni footage kyu khaa rahi hain? That was my perspective with Katrina to be honest. I hope she signs something soon 😛
Salman looks perfect 24/7 and omg nowadays toh he is looking like a million bucks... I mean, itna handsome??? 😲
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

Yes, that's true. I hope it happens. Sushant was a newcomer and he got to perform in IIFA. Shayad that's a long shot but you never know. 😊 Yes, she needs to sign something or people are probably gonna get irritated by her because some of the audience didn't like her on BB or haven't watched BB so it's like - yeh kaun hain aur itni footage kyu khaa rahi hain? That was my perspective with Katrina to be honest. I hope she signs something soon 😛
Salman looks perfect 24/7 and omg nowadays toh he is looking like a million bucks... I mean, itna handsome??? 😲

yeah too much promotion will irritate people...its good now dat she is out of news for some days..i want to see her perform rather being promoted too much...
 yeah salman looks just wow with his jackets ,super cute,handsome ...i just love his looks with those jackets..he looks yummy ðŸ˜³
niksidfan thumbnail
salman made me love modi too   ...gosh i used to dislike the man soo much...
i m now getting why salman fans are so crazy for him...i have been his fan for merely like 2 months and damn he made me love the one of the most disliked person in my list..

between now media is telling salmn is promoting modi😲 and he wants releif from his punishment so he met him...gosh this media...😡