Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

you people should check out sallu interview in mumbai mirror today.
he talked about his exes , love , relationship

most importantly he said he is not interested in serious relationship, and is not ready for marriage.

i'm from mobile , cant post link,sorry.

Yupp. 😊 The only time I've heard him say he's not single was on this one episode of Dus Ka Dum - that was when he was dating Katrina. He says he can't answer when he's going to marry because it's not in his hands. Jo ki correct hain... and I really do hope he gets married someday.

But I mean, even Katrina denies dating Ranbir... "I'm single only until I marry" - same goes for Deepika-Ranveer connection. No-one is owning up to anything. So I never believe relationship rumors or comments about them most of the time. πŸ˜† If Salman says: I want to get married and I'm interested etc. then literally he will be fanning those articles that keep getting posted about his love life. I'd rather he answer that he's not committing to anything πŸ˜†
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

ok ..according to me...the world tour doesnt look good..at first, hearing  about it i became happy but after seeing the broader picture,i didnt feel much good about it...i m sure salman knows  much better about promotion of someone than me but due to over promotion of elli she is coming into bad light...her beautiful image is getting ruined...instead salman cud have just signed her or made her sign some better project and keep quiet, now i m feeling ki she shud nt have gone to etawa also...though i blame dnt salman because he even made her stay at front with him  but if we get the full picture she has nt gained anyhting from this tour , rather it had hurt her image again and i actually dnt like elli to be called a part of his dancing troupe 

i m sure salman and his agency had made elli reject all her offers dat came her way  so now its the duty of him to make her get some very good project and not take her to some world tour..this tours is good for celebs who are already popular and not for someone who is new and also who is mistaken for some other ladyπŸ˜•

read elli's tweet  ..she has written on family..i m sure dey supprted her  in this controversies...family is definately everyone's strength

lastly i want to confirm dat daisy is not in salman's life for sure..dnt knw if she is dating ganesh achrya or not but she is surely not in salman's heart for dat matter...salman is just like her guardian and mentor in this industry

Yes, you're right. Except that Salman can't just sign her - he's literally choc-o-block busy at the moment. It's a bit of a tricky situation because no actor would say he/she is not receiving scripts. Possibly Elli isn't receiving or rather isn't receiving good quality scripts which is what I fear I don't know about anyone else but I don't want Elli to sign just about anything. A lot of heroines these days are facing a lot of flak for the kinds of roles they choose. And if those rumors that Salman recommended her to Kunal Kohli - then that means he is promoting her to other directors.
I just hope something comes along that is good for Elli 😊

Oh haan and I'm a bit misinformed about this world tour thing - has Salman officially said anything? Because at this point, there's only conjecture that Salman and Elli are going which doesn't make sense πŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

Elegant lady Elli Avram :)

She always looks sooo amazing in sarees 😊
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
news channels were focusing on Salman and Madhuri during the controversy. Hardly saw anyone criticizing Elli as is very young and upcoming. madhuri got a lot of flak as UP govt wavered entertainment tax for her film. Some stupid hacks on twitter is not gonna ruin her image. Even before that, people were hating on her. You are gonna have haters as you become more famous. All celebs will get used to it.

No wonder why people like Ranbir stay away from social media. It's due to stupid people who abuse celebs to make themselves feel they are somewhat important. So let's not worry. Elli would have stayed in Sweden if she wasn't prepared to face the positives and negatives of being a celebrity.  Edited by scorpio_bins - 10 years ago
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys me to aaj pura diin bored ho gayi no news abt our elisa i hope kal kuch mil jaye  take care
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hardika

guys me to aaj pura diin bored ho gayi no news abt our elisa i hope kal kuch mil jaye  take care

dont worry
hope we will soon get sum EliSa news as salman is gonna host the Star Guild awards on 16th Jan
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Must say that Salman is a real gem of a person

Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys ye weekend bahut hi bore tha no neews abt elisa missing them very much
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
perfect Jodi...jeetey raho bachhe!πŸ˜ƒ