niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
watch this salman's interview ...
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

Arrey yaar yeh toh film ki promotion ke liye hain... 12 days to go till Jai Ho... agar Salman debut female lead ko promote nahin karega toh kitna bura lagta... It's all part and parcel for the film... and it's good exposure for Daisy. And trust me, there is gonna be a flood of articles when it comes to less than 10 days to release (isse bhi kahin zyaada) toh itni tension matt lo - khush raho aur enjoy karo, as Elli would say πŸ˜ƒ Let's hope she starts tweeting more regularly like she used to πŸ˜’

god its raining salman these days and being salman fan for the first time, i m just shocked  dat what a stardom he is enjoying😲..this man is at his peak...πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just pray god bless him and his film gets lots and lots of success
he deserves it
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

Arrey yaar yeh toh film ki promotion ke liye hain... 12 days to go till Jai Ho... agar Salman debut female lead ko promote nahin karega toh kitna bura lagta... It's all part and parcel for the film... and it's good exposure for Daisy. And trust me, there is gonna be a flood of articles when it comes to less than 10 days to release (isse bhi kahin zyaada) toh itni tension matt lo - khush raho aur enjoy karo, as Elli would say πŸ˜ƒ Let's hope she starts tweeting more regularly like she used to πŸ˜’

Agreed. But her articles. πŸ˜‘ Salman is my reel and real life hero.. I am fond of him...
Really being an ElliSa fan I am not able to digest these articles. Just sharing my thoughts. 

niksidfan thumbnail
a proof why salman is a star ...what a personality this man possesses.. 
 he band bajaoed the reporter...a must watch video... πŸ˜³
everyone will enjoy i  guarantee..

niksidfan thumbnail
elli crossed 50 k fans in twitter😊
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
guyz I have a question ... this daisy girl manages her own twitter account or her manager does it for her ??? she is on twitter 24/7 posting her n salman pics n stuff

v should tweet elli more now with ellisa pictures wat say ???
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm rally sorry guys mera internet nahi chal raha tha to me aa nahi payi par waise bhi koi news nahi he abt elisa i hope kal subah kuch mil jaye
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4