Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I just google searched on salman and kangana and got to know that stupid neha dhupia is spreading rumours for them out of no where ...
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Was it on the episodes or live feed?

It was on unseen footage.
Also these media people said she have changed camp when she said her fav movie is devdas , which she had said the same thing thousand time in Livefeed.
So media hardly know about elli.

Also article said many relationship and last one foreigner , so clearly not elli
sitakshii thumbnail
Well i am very sure its def not kangana
i really dont like her becaz she seems to b mad at most of the times and she is a cheapster too...
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

It was on unseen footage.
Also these media people said she have changed camp when she said her fav movie is devdas , which she had said the same thing thousand time in Livefeed.
So media hardly know about elli.

Also article said many relationship and last one foreigner , so clearly not elli

It was in the episodes...when Gauhar asked her if she has any bf ...
ok even if it was in the unseen footage...as u say ...colors site uploaded it ...with the title i remember Elli avrams love interest ...
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kangana stole the show in krish 3
she is a fine actress
why would any sane person mention about not from bollywood lineage if it was a foriegner they were talking about?
since the article clearly says the last person she dated was a foreigner it is 100% kangana
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanu...

kangana stole the show in krish 3
she is a fine actress
why would any sane person mention about not from bollywood lineage if it was a foriegner they were talking about?
since the article clearly says the last person she dated was a foreigner it is 100% kangana

ok if u think its kangana then gud for u ...😆
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we dont know if kangana is dating salman or elli is dating salman.

but this article is definitely about kangana and salmanEdited by Sanu... - 10 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
The reality behind all this crap salman and kangana buzz is the rumours spread by that idiot neha dhupia...out of now where she started this rumour just to hogg the limelight at salmans name...
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

I just google searched on salman and kangana and got to know that stupid neha dhupia is spreading rumours for them out of no where ...

Sita ji.. we few r truly ElliSa fans..everytime we justify all rumours.. 😭 koi nahi koi nahi..chahe koi kuch v kahe,my heart always beats for ElliSa..and hamesha dil ki baat sunna chahiye..wat u say?😉
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

Sita ji.. we few r truly ElliSa fans..everytime we justify all rumours.. 😭 koi nahi koi nahi..chahe koi kuch v kahe,my heart always beats for ElliSa..and hamesha dil ki baat sunna chahiye..wat u say?😉

same here and i hv this much faith on salman that he wont go for any loser and cheapster lady in his life ...so chill ...EliSa rock all the way 😃