Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We Ellians..pls don't act like media..just open ur eyes,check the recent arciales on ElliSa,check recent pix..almost eveyday Salman is with Elli in the news..now u Ellians try to ahve some faith on ElliSa,otherwise how can we be called true fans?just few days back it was Daisy..people here saying Salman definitely has some feelings for Daisy..he is seen everywhere with Daisy..before that it was Lulia..just to see some pix (dunno how old were those n where those were taken) people said salman spent new year with Lulia..come on!!use ur brain..everyday so many artciles come about stars,do we believe in all?no na?do believe what u want..but as we true Ellians I believe on ElliSa news..
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kangana -salman is really a surprise 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

We Ellians..pls don't act like media..just open ur eyes,check the recent arciales on ElliSa,check recent pix..almost eveyday Salman is with Elli in the news..now u Ellians try to ahve some faith on ElliSa,otherwise how can we be called true fans?just few days back it was Daisy..people here saying Salman definitely has some feelings for Daisy..he is seen everywhere with Daisy..before that it was Lulia..just to see some pix (dunno how old were those n where those were taken) people said salman spent new year with Lulia..come on!!use ur brain..everyday so many artciles come about stars,do we believe in all?no na?do believe what u want..but as we true Ellians I believe on ElliSa news..

i dnt want to beleive anky but the thing is that, everythign is not true what meets the eye...so sometimes u have to think differently...and go out of the way
i really hope its not kangna or daisy or anyother chic other dan elli for  salman
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want ellisa too
but
no chance
now
hope elli's next movie is a blockbuster
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanu...

Salman Khan & Kangana Ranaut Secret Affair

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hhBURRexxIc

check the oublished date..it's 26th aug 2013!!Kangana came in bb7 set..do u think both had something in their gesture??I found this video quite funny..and if u search youtube, u can fine lots of such articles on Salman with diff diff heroines..
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Shot in the dark: Superstar and young actress' hush-hush affair

Home > Bollywood News > Titbits
Thursday, January 09, 2014 14:03 IST

For this superstar and young actress couple, love has blossomed under the shroud of secrecy

He's a superstar known for his weakness for beautiful women, and she's a young actress with the promise of a bright future. The two have been fond of each other for a while now, and though both have had their share of relationships, their newfound single status has set tongues wagging again.

Rumour mills spoke of their proximity earlier as well but the duo made it a point to not step out together. Sources say that this couple has been discreet all along and that theirs is an unlikely pairing.

However, the star, currently promoting his upcoming film, is believed to have let his guard down at a recent party at his residence where he openly displayed his affection for the actress.

On her part, the actress -- who does not have any Bollywood lineage and whose previous relationships include a liaison with a foreigner -- was quite happy with all the extra attention that came her way. 'Their body language suggested that the two are a couple,' commented one of the guests present at the do. 

Sighh... It CANNOT be Kangana - she already has done too much work in Bollywood to say she has a promise of a bright future and she wasn't in India for new years. It is not Iulia because she's neither young nor an upcoming starlet. Is she an actress?

Now points about Elli:
- She is a young actress with the promise of a bright future CHECK
- The two have been fond of each other for a while now CHECK
- Newfound single status - Elli's break up before coming to India with her Swedish boyfriend (foreign liasion) CHECK
- Duo made it a point not to step out together - other than this Saifai thing which is technically a show, we have no personal pics of Elli-Salman at a party together after Bigg Boss and she was present at New years party and Salman's bday yet never wished him (like Asif and Andy) on twitter. CHECK
- Residence - Elli has been over a lot of times and if Kangna was in attendance which she wasn't as she was out of the country, there is high chances she would have been snapped. CHECK
- Unlikely pairing - the age difference. CHECK
- No Bollywood lineage - well, that's self-explanatory. CHECK
- Body languages suggested they were a couple - didn't we read reports on this about the party? CHECK.

I can't confirm it was Elli but Elli fits the description more than Kangna or Iulia. 😆

Another thing - I don't think Elli-Salman are dating but for those who do ship them - tum logo ko ho kya gaye hain? It's just ONE article which doesn't even mention names. 😆
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kangana is young
have u seen the line up of her upcoming movies? she has the brightest future ahead
if it was elli then the article would surely have mentioned about foriegner debutant etc.
its not elli for sure
the article said no bollywood lineage because they r talking about indian actressEdited by Sanu... - 10 years ago
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

why not as Elli openly said abt him on the episodes of BB7...everybody  watched that...

Was it on the episodes or live feed?
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Was it on the episodes or live feed?

It was in the episodes
colors site evn uploaded  a clip of that scene also
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanu...

kangana is young
have u seen the line up of her upcoming movies? she has the brightest future ahead
if it was elli then the article would surely have mentioned about foriegner debutant etc.
its not elli for sure

They can't be so blunt - the only foreigner debut that was made this year that is linked to Salman is Elli. Another thing - Kangana has a NATIONAL AWARD for Supporting Actress in Fashion - aur kitni bright is her future promising to be? 😆

But if it is Kangana - I actually like her - she's quite refreshing - so if it is indeed true - then I guess I'll be okay with it. 😊