Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zarak65

dhanush has been nominated for lead actor

But why ignoring him for Best debutant! I think they want Sushant to win that's why they didn't nominate him
It was his first year in BW...
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vedant123

No I don't think so

His image as in whole is not positive... Also Screen isn't an absolute fan of Ranvver!

what do u mean his image is not positive? He's one of the most energised and happy go lucky guys in the industry. Especially in the last year his fan base has doubled, pinkvilla, twitter, tumblr are all praise for him.
I cant believe, now ppl r actually trying to decode Dhanush and Rajkumar rao being nominated here ?.. i agree that Ranveer deserved a nomination but Rajkumar Rao, Farhan aktar and Dhanush being nominated was so much expected nd deserving indeed.. whats the need to decode it that he is related to Rajni, Farhan is this and Rajkumar has crititics support ? seriously, then even Ranveer had critics support too in both his films and sonakshi even got a nominee..

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vedant123

Farhan will win... Dhanush has no chance!

He would have won Best Debut but I think they are wanting Sushant to win thats why they didn't nominate Dhanush :/

Sushant is definitely winning best debut award now unless they do something out of the box & give it to Manish paul like Star entertainment ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lompatmape

So the point of Ranveer got snub because of his family is not valid too.. Rajkummar is not mainstream actor and yet he got recognize from industry and critics.

+1  ..

Rajkumar has critics support and so does Ranveer in both his films last year.. and lemme not explain again Dhnaush being nominated .. huh, he gets a nominee every year down south, and only becos he got it here this time over the forum's prince so now Rajni has a part to play /.. like really 🤢🤢🥱
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3_4life

i'll be happy if either Dhanush or Farhan wins ..

I'll be happy if one of Dhanush, Farhan or Rajkummar wins. Rajkummar really underrated actor, so glad critics liked his performance and he got recognition.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

I cant believe, now ppl r actually trying to decode Dhanush and Rajkumar rao being nominated here ?.. i agree that Ranveer deserved a nomination but Rajkumar Rao, Farhan aktar and Dhanush being nominated was so much expected nd deserving indeed.. whats the need to decode it that he is related to Rajni, Farhan is this and Rajkumar has crititics support ? seriously, then even Ranveer had critics support too in both his films and sonakshi even got a nominee..

who is decoding dhanush? we only just mentioned he is related, nobody is saying he doesn't deserve it.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zarak65

what do u mean his image is not positive? He's one of the most energised and happy go lucky guys in the industry. Especially in the last year his fan base has doubled, pinkvilla, twitter, tumblr are all praise for him.

But in fraternity as in whole he doesn't have

I am not taking about audience but critics, industry people... I just feel... His energetic ways don't impress everyone :|

Thank u .. it means a lot..😃

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

I'm sure he ill be nominated for best actor popular in Filmfare film fare popular choices are more sorted

yes DB .. fingers crossed.. i really hope so ... and if it doesnt happen then its ok, m sure he will bounce back again ...