Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vedant123

But in fraternity as in whole he doesn't have

I am not taking about audience but critics, industry people... I just feel... His energetic ways don't impress everyone :|

I don't think its that, I think its more to do with the fact he is an outsider therefore has to work extra hard to impress, if his personality was not working for him I am sure he would have changed himself.

Originally posted by: lompatmape

So the point of Ranveer got snub because of his family is not valid too
.. Rajkummar is not mainstream actor and yet he got recognize from industry and critics.

Agreed.Chakkar kuch aur hi hai.Consipiracy chal raha hai.FF tak wait karte hai😛
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As per the theory that Dhanush gets nomination coz of super star Rajni (who himself doesnt get nominated down south😆) then i say where is Ram Charan not nominated?? 
His dad can pretty much destroy careers of new actors down telugu industry, he is that powerful.. 

Ranjhana mainly worked coz of Dhanush, as much as Sonam has improved , Dhanush's acting was fabulous in ranjhana no comparisons their.. I dont think there has been any critics putting him down for his acting skills (barring looks which few certainly made few mean comments😡)

Ranveer will get their, some more movies and he will get it.. There has been many wonderful performances which have actually missed winning awards or even being nominated so nothing new.. 
Though Ranveer was equally good in lootera, the critics actually raved more for Sonakshi and few did complain about his voice modulation(or for the low voice as in he wasnt audible at few places). 
I dint like RL , so not going to comment on that.. 

Motwane and Amit T should hv been recognized as well.. 

Originally posted by: zarak65

who is decoding dhanush? we only just mentioned he is related, nobody is saying he doesn't deserve it.

but bringing his inlaws and relations to so and so in a topic of nominations isnt related either.. i mean yes one way its good that u r agreeing he deserved the nominee but on the other hand u r using his nominee as an example to prove that the nominees r rigged by bringing in his FIL and justify that Ranveer deserved a nominee..

IMO this Rajnikanth and his legendary status has nothing to do in this topic, but still u pppl discussed it and even u tried to make Ranveer look like a bechara who has no powerful relatives in the industry and thus the prince charming dint get a nomination ?.. isnt it ?. otherwise why do i need to even mention it ..

Lastly, i also mentioned Rajkumar Rao, u ppl r even trying to decode Rajkumar's nomination and i really wonder why ? its Ranveer's hard luck that he got ignored but its Rajkumar and Dhanush's deserved recognition, and I felt offended just the way u felt when i defended Dhanush..

I hope i clarified myself here ...
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think its that, I think its more to do with the fact he is an outsider therefore has to work extra hard to impress, if his personality was not working for him I am sure he would have changed himself.

No it's not about outsider... They could have easily avoided Rajkumar then because like half of people haven't watched him and no one would have even bothered to make hue and cry!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think we are decoding too much
It might be that screen just didn't like Ranveer's performance... we need to move on! Hope BEST PERSON WINS!

Originally posted by: -sylph-

As per the theory that Dhanush gets nomination coz of super star Rajni (who himself doesnt get nominated down south😆) then i say where is Ram Charan not nominated?? 

His dad can pretty much destroy careers of new actors down telugu industry, he is that powerful..

Ranjhana mainly worked coz of Dhanush, as much as Sonam has improved , Dhanush's acting was fabulous in ranjhana no comparisons their.. I dont think there has been any critics putting him down for his acting skills (barring looks which few certainly made few mean comments😡)

Ranveer will get their, some more movies and he will get it.. There has been many wonderful performances which have actually missed winning awards or even being nominated so nothing new.. 
Though Ranveer was equally good in lootera, the critics actually raved more for Sonakshi and few did complain about his voice modulation(or for the low voice as in he wasnt audible at few places). 
I dint like RL , so not going to comment on that.. 

Motwane and Amit T should hv been recognized as well.. 

yes him being bashed for his looks was.. but good he sealed every1s mouth with his performance.. Sonam had given a marvellous performance too, and she even deserved a nominee...
but still, Dhanush, Farhan and Rajkumar deserved the nominations the most whereas SRK and Ranbir dint deserve it at all...

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

yes him being bashed for his looks was.. but good he sealed every1s mouth with his performance.. Sonam had given a marvellous performance too, and she even deserved a nominee...
but still, Dhanush, Farhan and Rajkumar deserved the nominations the most whereas SRK and Ranbir dint deserve it at all...

That hurts me the most🥱
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

I think more than ranveer not getting nominated its more that rk and srk were nominated instead that is frustrating, it just doesn't make sense to me, oh well nothing we can do about it.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago

I think more than ranveer not getting nominated its more that rk and srk were nominated instead that is frustrating, it just doesn't make sense to me, oh well nothing we can do about it.

thats the point zarak.no need to bring who is related to who,people went to wrong direction here.As i said earlier some of the nominations are 100% valid.its all about two deserving candidate not being nominated
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago